Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

SRgamer

Yesterday at 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19912
  • Latest: A27
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389408
  • Total Topics: 32145
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 72
Total: 73

Author Topic: [Selling] ASUS PhysX P1 card  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Martin Mystery

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
[Selling] ASUS PhysX P1 card
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:53:16 pm »
 :) ASUS Physx P1 card for sale.
       Powered by ageia PhysX.
       New and unused.
       Giving out for best offer  (Y)

Offline Chaos

• Death Company
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • The Rose Tinted View
Re: [Selling] ASUS PhysX P1 card
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 11:04:58 pm »
never heard of...

Offline Doc-Overclock

• Immortal
  • Trust your Technolust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 11:58:32 pm »
same here never heard of it but would it work with an ATI card?? cause i heard that nvidia disabled physx  to work with ATI cards in their new driver update (that is dedicated physics card of course)

Offline Martin Mystery

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 11:53:41 am »
Im not sure about the compatibility with ATI cards but i tried it with my old 8800GTS it worked perfect. Now im using a GTX 260 so im not using this anymore so im selling. If ur hoping to put it with a ATI card check compatibility before you do anything. It works fine with nVIDIA cards accelerates GPU performance upto about 25%.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:10:46 pm by Martin Mystery »

Offline Martin Mystery

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 01:38:45 pm »
 :) Need offers.

Beach Head

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 01:47:01 pm »
physX card is no longer need cuz the nvidia cards come with built in physX processing. this is the story:

"Hardware manufacturer Nvidia is set to add PhysX support to several lines of its graphics cards on August 12, according to Tech Report.

Nvidia GeForce 8, GeForce 9, and GeForce GTX 200-series cards will support the new physics acceleration initially.

PhysX began as Ageia Technologies' attempt at a dedicated hardware physics processor. The idea of an expensive physics processing card never took off, and Nvidia purchased Aegia in February of this year, announcing that it would directly incorporate Aegia's technology into its line of cards.

Game support for PhysX includes released titles such as Epic's Unreal Tournament 3. Users can download the free PhysX Mod map pack, a collection of three UT3 maps that show off special effects such as twirling tornadoes and particle-based hail.

Nvidia claims that PhysX support is also being added to upcoming projects like EA DICE's Mirror's Edge, Creative Assembly's Empire: Total War, and Gearbox's Aliens: Colonial Marines and Borderlands.

Early benchmarks predictably indicate that turning on the flashy PhysX effects will cost users several frames of performance.

For a look at a PhysX-enabled UT3 map, check out the video below. "

Offline Carrot Hora

• Trained Noob
  • Emma Watson <3 Carrots i <3 wifes
    • View Profile
    • Singapore Informatics
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 11:26:35 pm »
now a days these cards dont need to be used!!!!