Counter Strike: Global Offensive
League of Legends (LoL)
Call of Duty 4 (COD4)
Sri Lanka Cyber Games
GLK Clans Counter-Strike League
GLK Clans DOTA League
GLK Clans Warfare League
GLK Competitive FIFA League
GLK Competitive Racing League
Kings of LAN
Last 5 Shouts:
at 02:39:50 pm
there is 6months between each phone
just buy s8+ if u can now
at 01:14:12 pm
Offended? For real? lol ok. Why would I even? Just forget it.
I asked a legitimate question and if you don't have a proper answer why u even care? You said something completely irrelevant to the question that I asked. Why you like that? Nothing better to do?
at 01:01:31 pm
hahaha offended somebody today, feelsgoodman.
This was ultimately going to turn out into an android vs. IOS debate, just wanted to start it off with a satirical point, why are people so butthurt?
at 12:50:05 pm
If you can't be serious why do u even bother? This is not the first time either. If you don't have a answer just don't f***ing reply ffs
at 12:27:57 pm
king solomon will assemble you a better phone for 1/3 of the price. PM him.
If the included charger burns out he will blame it on your house wiring so don't show him your house.
Show 50 latest
Total Members: 19254
Total Posts: 384089
Total Topics: 31033
Online Today: 202
Online Ever: 378
(December 09, 2010, 07:31:23 pm)
Topic: GCFL Rules (Read 2727 times)
May 14, 2009, 11:24:48 pm »
* FIFA Soccer 11 for PC
* Competition Method: 1 vs. 1
* Game Mode : International and Club
* Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the game. (The changes before the start of first and second half are not included in this count.)
* Updated squads will be used. Patch 1.01.
* The teams’ and players’ abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily.
* Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the game. The match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out each others' settings were different from the official settings.
* Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only).
* Difficulty Level = World Class
* Keeper Level = World Class
* Half Length = 6 minutes
* Injuries = OFF
* Offside = ON
* Bookings = ON
* Radar = ON
* Camera = Any
* Time/Score Display = ON
* Game Speed = Fast
* Adidas Live Season = OFF
* Number of subs = 5
* Player auto switching = Default Settings
* Manual Cross = Default Settings
* Manual Through-ball = Default Settings
The following rules must be observed:
* The players must kick-off with a backward pass at the beginning of each half and after every goal is scored.
* The players are not allowed to shoot the ball directly onto the crossbar from a corner kick in order to get a chance for a header when the ball rebounds.
* It is not allowed to score a goal from one’s own half of the field.
* It is forbidden to make a throw-in directly into the opponent's penalty area. Should a player throw the ball directly into the opponent's penalty area he shall be warned. Should he persist, he shall be disqualified from the tournament. Any goals resulting from a throw-in into the opponent's penalty area will not be counted.
* If a player changes his tactics, formation or line-up he has to kick the ball out of bounds after the changes so that his opponent is able to react.
* In any case, a goal scored due to the use of a “forbidden move” shall not be counted.
* Should a player persist in playing with forbidden moves, he may be disqualified from the tournament.
* All complaints shall be dealt with after the match has been completed.
Since this tourney is played online, there will be many instances where disconnections could occur.
* If a disconnection does occur, the current game time and score should be noted by the players.
* A new game should be created with both players selecting the same teams and line-ups as they had previously.
* However, the new game will only be played until the remaining time from the previous game is complete. (Eg. If a disconnection were to occur at 40 minutes, the new game will only be played until the 50th minute)
* If a player received a red card before the disconnection, it will count as a goal to the opponent.
Since FIFA 11 doesn't have the option of going for extra time or penalty shoot outs in case of a draw, a complete new match should be played till a non-draw result.
Your copy of FIFA should be updated with the latest patch – version 1.01
Requires Game Ranger to be installed in the PC.
Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 01:46:09 am by Rav
Re: GCFL Rules
Reply #1 on:
June 02, 2010, 09:34:57 am »
Bump. Rules updated for GCFL Season 2
Re: GCFL Rules
Reply #2 on:
May 21, 2011, 01:46:42 am »
Rules updated for Season 3.
GLK v3 feedback
GLK Xfire IDs
SMF © 2015
Simple Audio Video Embedder