Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

zaryamain

November 13, 2017, 03:39:10 pm
selling my brand new 2tb portable hdd for 10k :)

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19892
  • Latest: ak769
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389347
  • Total Topics: 32133
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 131
Total: 132

Author Topic: Is this a good gaming mouse?  (Read 431 times)

Offline sk

• Trained Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
Is this a good gaming mouse?
« on: July 14, 2017, 01:32:56 pm »
so im on a very low budget and im in need of a mouse. i have seen that this: https://www.marvo-tech.hk/collections/gaming-mouse/products/marvo-m315-gaming-mouse is a popular option. i do like its size and i want to know if its a good buy or if there is something else at that size. My budget is rs.1000. thanks

Offline Terminator75

• Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK and gaming :)
    • View Profile
Re: Is this a good gaming mouse?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »
My brother actually gave me this mouse as a gift. I have to say its the heaviest mouse i have ever held in my life. It felt too big for me and awkward to hold due to the mouse ergonomics and my fingers being too small to comfortably grip the right sides finger indents. All in all I'm still using my old mouse and this large chunk of plastic has been sitting on the side of my desk for a long time now without being used. I think it would be a good fit for someone with gigantic hands or someone that likes big-heavy gaming mouses. 

Offline sk

• Trained Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 11:32:00 am »
My brother actually gave me this mouse as a gift. I have to say its the heaviest mouse i have ever held in my life. It felt too big for me and awkward to hold due to the mouse ergonomics and my fingers being too small to comfortably grip the right sides finger indents. All in all I'm still using my old mouse and this large chunk of plastic has been sitting on the side of my desk for a long time now without being used. I think it would be a good fit for someone with gigantic hands or someone that likes big-heavy gaming mouses.

the mouse i have feels a bit too small and i think this would fit nicely. do u know any place to buy one of these

Offline csm1o1

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 12:32:07 pm »
if you are ok with the give links specifications and your hand is large enough then you should consider it. if you have no problems with getting the mouse from Terminator75 you should consider that option as well IMO.
i7 4770, EVGA GTX 970, 2Gb*4 DDR3 ram, Creative X-fi fatality champion pro sound card, Asus Z97-PRO GAMER , WD 1TB HD, OCZ agility3 90Gb SSD, OCZ Arc 100 240gb SSD, cooler master elite 430 enclosure, Logitech Z5500 sound system, Samsung TOC 24" LCD,Corsair STRAFE RGB MX RED key board, Logitec G502 protius core mouse.

Offline Terminator75

• Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK and gaming :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 02:42:45 pm »
My brother bought it from Thailand but wow.lk has the same mouse if you want to check it out. Not sure about any other places in SL where you can get this mouse.
http://www.wow.lk/mall/p/marvo-m315-mouse-with-pad-gaming-prodcsv35398/prodcsv35398/