web analytics
Re: SLCG SUX BIG TIME (Low Priority to CS)
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2010, 03:03:42 pm »
Yea SLCG rox Pc prob is the only issue.  we Had Maxxa FUN there. We had Maxxa Fun. Thanx any ways. Pc prob only case. But that was also ok.

They did what they can. We cnt condemn. Sorry for talking like that.

I understand. Sorry Rav.
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2010, 03:05:29 pm »
Sorry Every one Have Fun next year.

:(   (Y)   :)
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2010, 03:21:47 pm »
No one can condemn me. I told what i had in mind about SLCG. Its my freedom to tell what i wanted to.

So even if i am wrong or not i said what i had to tell.

So there is no issue  Rav the way i spoke to u is Bad. But i had to tell what i had to tell.

So Cheers.

I dont mind hw u all take this post. But this is what i needed to tell.  So i told.
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2010, 03:22:25 pm »
No one can condemn me. I told what i had in mind about SLCG. Its my freedom to tell what i wanted to.

So there is no issue  Rav the way i spoke to u is Bad. But i had to tell what i had to tell.

So Cheers.

I dont mind hw u all take this post. But this is what i needed to tell.  So i told.
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2010, 03:23:10 pm »

All r saying Venus Pcs are for Cs but not for COD 4. SLCG usually runs cause of Cs but not COD 4. there were 37 Cs clans took part in this yeras SLCg and only 7 or 8 COD clans.

1) SLCG runs coz of cs? ask your mom mate....it runs coz of GLK and the Sponsors not cos of the CS
2) Only 7 or 8 COD clans? wow you hacked into SLCG registry? fail hacking you retard!!! there were more than 8 teams.....
3) What you dont know is COD4 cant play on those other pc's on back. COD need more requirements than cs.

go mind your own business  :bye:

Trust me man I ve been playing since SLCG 2008 and basically i know more than you what a LAN tourney means,, I think I have wasted enough time on this thread..

agree  (Y)

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2010, 03:23:48 pm »
is he trying to increase is posts :D

Offline Munky

• Death Company
  • Pr1M4T3
    • View Profile
    • www.munkycage.blogspot.com
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2010, 03:42:02 pm »

So Cheers.

see the problem is Rav and the team or anyone for that matter would love to take constructive criticism when said in the CORRECT way.. not with words like SUXXX COS OF RAVEEN.. NOOB MANAGEMENT SUXXX blah blah.. obviously feedback is required to improve.. the fact that u aproached it in the most retarded way possible shows the level of ur microscopic intellect and inability to contribute to a community.

Offline bunyep

• Mortvivant
  • gigilition at its best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 03:50:10 pm »
Again

before getting caught

Bloody noobest SLCG tournament that all the players experienced was THIS YEAR. (Specially Cause of the ADMINISTRATION). IT SUX BIG TIME.

after getting caught
Yea SLCG rox
Admins Did their best. We all knw that

this just gets better and better

Offline exon

• Ours is the song of storms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:59 pm »
don't multi-post please.

Multi-posting
Multi-posting is not allowed on this forum. Multi-posting is posting replies to a topic one after another. This usually happens when a member has made a post, and then needs to add additional information that was forgotten in that initial post. Instead of posting again, please use the "modify" link to modify your first post instead of creating a new post.

Multi-posting is allowed in extreme cases. E.g. if you need to bump an old post for a good reason, multi-posting is allowed. For things like live updates of a tournament, multi-posting is allowed to an extent.
Never Get into an ass kicking contest with a porcupine.

Offline gyma

• One Life Once Chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2010, 04:55:47 pm »
see the problem is Rav and the team or anyone for that matter would love to take constructive criticism when said in the CORRECT way.. not with words like SUXXX COS OF RAVEEN.. NOOB MANAGEMENT SUXXX blah blah.. obviously feedback is required to improve.. the fact that u aproached it in the most retarded way possible shows the level of ur microscopic intellect and inability to contribute to a community.

Other than the way he said most of the things he said were real issues we had in this slcg.I guess this is not sth they expected coz all the pcs had good graphic cards to play cs with 100constant fps but they had lots of driver issues nd viruses.So hope rav nd team will take precautions for these kind of problems when they organize next slcg.Obviously we had some fun in the only lan tournament of year 2010 hope it will be much more fun next year without these kind of issues
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2010, 05:15:08 pm »
Again im asking? DO U listen to Justin Beiber by any chance.. :P
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2010, 05:32:13 pm »
Other than the way he said most of the things he said were real issues we had in this slcg.I guess this is not sth they expected coz all the pcs had good graphic cards to play cs with 100constant fps but they had lots of driver issues nd viruses.So hope rav nd team will take precautions for these kind of problems when they organize next slcg.Obviously we had some fun in the only lan tournament of year 2010 hope it will be much more fun next year without these kind of issues

as stated by dirk earlier ....ths issues shld not hav hapened if ppl wanted a fair slcg tourney....frm the hectic match scheduling........to the unbalanced pcs...it was all vry annoyin..and tht kinda thing shld not hav happened....while we all had fun...the negatives outweighed the positives by a large margin whn it came to cs...

off topic-  aparently sm jobless *ags in this thread dnt understand the concept of sarcasm... 
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2010, 05:53:40 pm »
this guy is really moron , who ever he is . probably a 13 or 14 year old . But on the other side , may be admins should pay more attention to the small details like match timing and all . So am guessing raveen is on top of all this . May be you guys should over look the manner in which he expresses his thoughts but take a closer look at what he is pointing out . i knw putting stuff together is a really messy  thing and things do go wrong and timings go off the charts . Try some thing different the next time .
Intel C2D E7200 @ 3.8 GHz  | P5ql-pro | 4GB  1066  DDR2 |Asus gtx 460 1gb cu direct | CM Hyper 212+ CPU Cooler |
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2010, 06:51:49 pm »
Yesturday i made that fake profile cause i was out of my mind i guess.
i thought you made that account because yuou had a bet or something with some "friends" :S :S
Apooo dont give Dirk ideas about organizing SLCG next year
Ballage wade gona keruwa wage :P

Offline KR4ZY

• The Resident Anime Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:15 pm »
Gooo feed the Troll ;)

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter? *evil laugh*.