web analytics

Offline bunyep

• Mortvivant
  • gigilition at its best!
    • View Profile
Re: SLCG SUX BIG TIME (Low Priority to CS)
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 12:20:45 pm »
ROFL again,, retard :stupid:

Offline Daelin

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace Of Spades
    • View Profile
    • Death Company [DC]
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2010, 12:21:52 pm »
And who gave you authority to speak for Death Company? C'est la vie; we get that. We never pointed fingers nor did we blame Raveen and the team.

Don't go spoiling Death Company's name and reputation just to put some sort of substance to whatever point you are trying to make.

If you had to bend over backwards by coming to SLCG, don't come next time.

It's not worth all the trouble, right?
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 12:25:34 pm »
OK now this is what i want to say.

All r saying Venus Pcs are for Cs but not for COD 4. SLCG usually runs cause of Cs but not COD 4. there were 37 Cs clans took part in this yeras SLCg and only 7 or 8 COD clans.

but cs got a very low priority when considering with COD 4. ok. it has to be the management. it is so obvious.

I dont want to Blame the GLK team for this. but u all have to consider hw much respect cs was given and hw much respect was given to COD 4.

Cs gahana ewun hingannodha.

Shout casting was done in COD 4. Big screen was provided. And when the cod matches are over 1 match of Cs was shown on big screen and no shout casting and nothing.

COD 4 had the best Pcs which were there. SO np for COD 4.

but The Pcs where Cs was played had low FPS . no SOUND . Antivirus problems . Cant load cfgs. All this prob lem for the game which has alot of clans participating.

So u all think i was wrong about the administration. I wont blame only Raveen.

he told us to report if there is any problem.

but when we report to some of the administrators their they say Gahanna barinung gedara yaman and Karanna dheyak nehe sorry.

So if they tell like this for us. We will sm hw play even if there is no sound.

Best example is. All the matches which was played yesturday. All the clans which played on those on the right side section Lost.  Specially RD losing 16-12 to mortvivant.

ANd time management was really bad. All knws that. i came for all the 3 days and played on ly 2 matches
k

1st day no match. We had to stay till 8 and was told no matches. 2nd day we were told our match is at 11am. and our match took plac at 7.30pm. and sharp 8 pm power was switched off at BMICH. So only halfof the match was played.

3rd day we came in the morning and 3 Pcs were not upto date. So played a 2 vs 5 match and lost 16-11.

When we say this they say cnt help go home or disqualified. I knw there are lost of buggers who wanted to tell these. but no one will come forward.

Our expenditures . Clases were cut , Parents scolding ,
We come to this tourney by doing all these.

And no proper matches were played. Gaming Servers run cause of cs. not cause of COD. And venus Pcs were givn for Cs. i heard from a venu8s clan. And they were given for COD.

Cs got very low Priority. Al knws. it. So no i can say administration was AWSOME. COD 4 may be good cause they gt what they want. but i challenge the Cod 4 buggers to play their game in the Pcs which we played Cs so that no one will tell u gt 100 fps constant and all.

A Pro clan Dc played without sound no configs low fps and lost. All came and told us this. No sound nothing.

So does this mean we had a good tourney. And most of the guyz who have commented on this topic are COD guyz not CS.Cause they knw what they got for what they paid.

So Atleast the Next SLCg please provide Cs the same priority which was provided for COD this year. Thanx

BB.

Sorry for scolding raveen. It was my mistake. And i Gt it now. And told what i wanted to tell.

+ 10 .time management was shit!!.next slcg, i hope they could organize it better !!.just coz sum noob Maldivian team coms dsnt mean they sld neglect cs.it was bullshit organizing .just got rustified for 3days .no disrespect 4 u raveen.but in the next tournament please organize the matches on time kthnx bye
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 12:28:55 pm »
lol ok dirk.
blitz lost to mortvivants coz of those noob pcs in the right side :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:32:33 pm by eeeK! »

Offline RX8

• Death Company
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 12:31:59 pm »
  + 10 .time management was shit!!.next slcg, i hope they could organize it better !!.just coz sum noob Maldivian team coms dsnt mean they sld neglect cs.it was bullshit organizing .just got rustified for 3days .no disrespect 4 u raveen.but in the next tournament please organize the matches on time kthnx bye

80% agreed.  :)

XpRd!

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 12:33:18 pm »
hopE nxt wud b bettR.. CS rulZ

Offline bunyep

• Mortvivant
  • gigilition at its best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2010, 12:34:26 pm »
lol ok dirk.
blitz lost to mortvivants coz of those noob pcs :)
lets have a rematch someday hmmm & btw how do you explain our first 10 rounds,, u must have seen how f***K*d up jude's machine was still we didn't comlpain like pussies and yet we played,,, all the LAN tourneys we have played so far has had some problems cropping up, but we never complained. Learn to adapt to your gaming environment without making silly complaints.
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2010, 12:42:22 pm »
C. Then u all also had a problem. So y dont u come out with it. SO that Atleast next SLCG will be Better.

This is not complaining man. This is telling what should be corrected. So understand. The point.

Offline _R^mbo_

• Maximum Gamers
  • Maximum GamerZ ! [ We PlaY You Die ]
    • View Profile
    • Insomnia a brand of thematic t-shirts for both genders. Insomnia is about great design in good quality at the right price.
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 12:42:55 pm »
OK now this is what i want to say.

All r saying Venus Pcs are for Cs but not for COD 4. SLCG usually runs cause of Cs but not COD 4. there were 37 Cs clans took part in this yeras SLCg and only 7 or 8 COD clans.

but cs got a very low priority when considering with COD 4. ok. it has to be the management. it is so obvious.

I dont want to Blame the GLK team for this. but u all have to consider hw much respect cs was given and hw much respect was given to COD 4.

Cs gahana ewun hingannodha.

Shout casting was done in COD 4. Big screen was provided. And when the cod matches are over 1 match of Cs was shown on big screen and no shout casting and nothing.

COD 4 had the best Pcs which were there. SO np for COD 4.

but The Pcs where Cs was played had low FPS . no SOUND . Antivirus problems . Cant load cfgs. All this prob lem for the game which has alot of clans participating.

So u all think i was wrong about the administration. I wont blame only Raveen.

he told us to report if there is any problem.

but when we report to some of the administrators their they say Gahanna barinung gedara yaman and Karanna dheyak nehe sorry.

So if they tell like this for us. We will sm hw play even if there is no sound.

Best example is. All the matches which was played yesturday. All the clans which played on those on the right side section Lost.  Specially RD losing 16-12 to mortvivant.

ANd time management was really bad. All knws that. i came for all the 3 days and played on ly 2 matches
k

1st day no match. We had to stay till 8 and was told no matches. 2nd day we were told our match is at 11am. and our match took plac at 7.30pm. and sharp 8 pm power was switched off at BMICH. So only halfof the match was played.

3rd day we came in the morning and 3 Pcs were not upto date. So played a 2 vs 5 match and lost 16-11.

When we say this they say cnt help go home or disqualified. I knw there are lost of buggers who wanted to tell these. but no one will come forward.

Our expenditures . Clases were cut , Parents scolding ,
We come to this tourney by doing all these.

And no proper matches were played. Gaming Servers run cause of cs. not cause of COD. And venus Pcs were givn for Cs. i heard from a venu8s clan. And they were given for COD.

Cs got very low Priority. Al knws. it. So no i can say administration was AWSOME. COD 4 may be good cause they gt what they want. but i challenge the Cod 4 buggers to play their game in the Pcs which we played Cs so that no one will tell u gt 100 fps constant and all.

A Pro clan Dc played without sound no configs low fps and lost. All came and told us this. No sound nothing.

So does this mean we had a good tourney. And most of the guyz who have commented on this topic are COD guyz not CS.Cause they knw what they got for what they paid.

So Atleast the Next SLCg please provide Cs the same priority which was provided for COD this year. Thanx

BB.

Sorry for scolding raveen. It was my mistake. And i Gt it now. And told what i wanted to tell.

+10 .. even on the 1st day our match is @ 4.30 .. we were waitting the whole day .. well lets say thats ok .. but chater seen is there was a match @ 5.30 on the sheduil .. they must play aftr we played . but on 1st day , admins gave them to play & we ddnt have our match on that day . :(

its ok f we ddnt play on that day .. but @ least wt eva da match they can play on 1st day must go accourdnt to the sheduil .. tho its a pro clan or a noob clan ,,

Hope nothin goes wrong on SLCG 2011 (Y) (Y) GL !

Flesh and Blood -__-
Forum Rules  |  Need Help?  |  GCCL Rules  |
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »
As one of the admins who were in charge of CS i have to tell u that these are problems that occur in almost every tournament..some u dont see, some u dont...this time what happened was that out of the 35 odd pcs that were brought down 10- 12 pcs were from the old elements section and were problematic, which we did not expect.. or else there were supposed to be two simultaneous matches and not one at a time..

and the blitz vs mortivavnt game..at first it was played on the opposite side and mortivvavnt had a disadvantage with their pcs and they never complained...blitz got the good pcs and the game could stil have gone eitherway... so theres really no issue about complaining here..and also there were lots of teams that played on the so-called bad side and won. eg - LL, FD, DC ateam,  its just a matter of ur mind..

and talking about FPS.. i played the last elements tournament wit 70 fps without putting fps_max to 101..did i complain?.no..and we did take RD to a 2-1 game in semis...as i said its just a matter of mind.....

and without Rl or IShan the cs section might not have happened at all an they did their best to make evrythin work perfectly and from next tournament onwards no configs will be allowed - just like last years slcg..... virus' played a crucial part in all delays... and also if ppl have a problem with the vgas they might as well bring their own vgas cuz even with a good gforce 7600 vga it still gives a dropped fps value..

so all the ppl might just as well quit blaming rav for all the hard work he put thru to try and make slcg work and not quit like the ppl who were in charge of wcg.......

Offline woosa !

• BLOODMONEY Nothing Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2010, 12:47:24 pm »
Well Said Thats 100% true Rambo

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2010, 12:48:49 pm »
Exactly See How many Clans had Problems. Just cause i started the topic it doesnt mean only my clan had unfairness. See all Had ne. So what do u all say. Say ROFL again for this.

Offline Darkage!

• Tech Morph
  • Fate loves the intRpedi0
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/fragbot
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 12:56:43 pm »
ROFL again,, retard :stupid:
Yeah This is True  (Y)
Dirk999 Ur essay really worked very well.  o.0
When it was rD n DC.fr the same PC rD played no problem i wonder DC had problems too but they played..even FD n DC.x also played but no problems even they played, ::)
:stupid . U guys have a stupid reason fps, Kasper sky pop up, laptop, Operating system doesn't have issues with CS who said win7 U cant play CS it all matters hw u play with ur preferences u got the monitor u were not playing with the laptop keyboard is it. atleast be happy u had a alternative for ur pc so u could play.u say if only u wasted Ur time we all had issue but we didn't make it a big issues bcos all knows what all were going through.
 :( R_L  and ishan and rest of the admins was so exhausted but he tried his best to make tournament happen didn't he had problem sacrificing his time for SLCG u guys were just hanging around think the ppl who really worked hard to finish this giving time to get all settled
 ;)every1 GL HF ;D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 01:10:00 pm by Darkage! »
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 12:58:03 pm »
Ya man No one can blame the admins. they did their best. I saw and we all saw. But its opk. I hope the topic is enough now. I wanted to tell smthing and i told what i want.

Next SLCG we wont complain no matter what happens.

Sorry for all the inconvinience caused.

R_L WELL DONE MAN. (U did ur Best DUDE)
ISHAN WELL DONE MAN (U did ur best)

Raveen Really awsome man (U did ur best)

We cnt blame any 1. And i didnt blame. Yesturday i made that fake profile cause i was out of my mind i guess. Sorry for all that. I am sorry again. We r a NOOB clan. We have to lose some how. So np.

Lets meet up in 2011 SLCG man. We wont complain whateva happens

All Admins Did their best and gave their fullest support. They also mis all their work We knw it.

Hope These will be corrected and if they r corrected paying 3000 even dont matter cause even though we lose we go home happily. Thats what we want. We want to have FUN.

So WELL DONE ALL ADMINS. Sorry about the fake account. Any personal grudges Please forgive me.

We will support U all to have a Good Tourney next year.

Sorry agin. Thanx bb.

Offline shade

• haters can hate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 12:59:40 pm »
oh nvm XD
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 01:12:22 pm by shade »