E book request - The Witcher...
« on: December 25, 2007, 09:41:35 pm »
As u might've already know.... The witcher is inspired by the book "Last Wish" by fantasy novelist Andrzej Sapkowski. The English version was published earlier this year...
now this is a collection of short stories.. and the stories are supposed to have a series of Novels... Witcher Saga... now all of these seems to be all mixed up and in Polish...

I tried wiki.. and i was even more confused!!!!

if anyone can set the story straight and help me find the e books or the Audio books.. I'll be gratefull... I've read the Last wish.. which was the only one available in the local librarries... the other books will be (from what i understand)

Short stories (sets as an intro to the witcher... )
The Sword of Destiny                     (1992),
Something Ends, Something Begins  (2000)

Novels of the witcher saga....
Blood of Elves,            (1994) (there is supoosed to be an english translation to this..)
Time of Disdain           (1995)
Baptism by Fire           (1996)
The Swallow's Tower  (1997)
Lady of the Lake          (1999)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:56:38 pm by Silent Wind »

No Bullshit

Offline BA3L

• n00b Alliance
  • AKA kbalrog
    • View Profile
Re: E book request - The Witcher...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 10:17:26 pm »
Yes please! Im dying to read them....And in which library did u find 'Last Wish' Silent Wind? (Pls dont say ur in Aus, or anywhere else other than SL :D)
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 11:15:42 pm »
ah.. too bad Kbalrog my friend.. its in UK... they had the UK release earlier this year... but look around in BC.. they might have.... or u can suggest it to them.. they might get themselves a copy...

No Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 09:05:18 pm »
hmm... so no one knows anything about them i suppose??? :(

No Bullshit

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 09:20:47 pm »
nop, :( sorry.

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 10:51:28 pm »
As far as I can tell, the reason you can't find any of the books other than Last Wish are that they haven't been published in English yet.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 09:39:26 pm »
here u go  (Y)

read as per the order. you can read the last wish and sward of destiny any order  you want and i suggest that you read these before  going in to the  saga.
saga start at blood of the elves and end with lady of the lake.
super reading and i enjoyed it
so our game (the witcher) start exactly after the lady of the lake.
therefor im surprised and looking forward how they are bringing back Ciri in to the wild hunt !
not going to give an spoils so read though my fellow fantasy loving people and enjoy these and please do share among other people and sites if possible.
i7 4770, EVGA RTX 2070 black gaming edition,G skill Ripjaws X series 8gb*2  DDR3 RAM, Creative X-fi fatality champion pro sound card, Asus Z97-PRO GAMER , ADATA XPG 240GB NVMe SSD,WD 1TB HD,ADATA XPG Pro 1TB NVMe, samsung evo 850 250gb SSD, Corsair graphite 760T white enclosure, Logitech Z5500 sound system, AOC 24" IPS LED back lit monitor,Corsair STRAFE RGB MX RED key board, Logitec G502 protius core mouse, corsair RM750x white PSU.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 08:17:20 pm »
another short funny story by the writer. this is ultra short so im going to give a web site link.its funny though.. enjoy :) my guess is this  is after the saga

http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Fan_translation_of_Something_Ends,_Something_Begins?cookieSetup=true
i7 4770, EVGA RTX 2070 black gaming edition,G skill Ripjaws X series 8gb*2  DDR3 RAM, Creative X-fi fatality champion pro sound card, Asus Z97-PRO GAMER , ADATA XPG 240GB NVMe SSD,WD 1TB HD,ADATA XPG Pro 1TB NVMe, samsung evo 850 250gb SSD, Corsair graphite 760T white enclosure, Logitech Z5500 sound system, AOC 24" IPS LED back lit monitor,Corsair STRAFE RGB MX RED key board, Logitec G502 protius core mouse, corsair RM750x white PSU.
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 09:12:41 pm »
guys

it seems  the author has release another book in 2013 that is unrelated to the saga but has people like Dandilion and Yenniffer in it. the book goes with the title "Season of storms" and this precedes "last wish".

the challenge is we need to find the English translated ebook. i did a search but only the polish versions  came up.so if anyone has it please upload it to this thread.
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 09:24:43 pm »
thanks for the book link csm1o1. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEYO!