Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
GCHL Rules
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:32:20 pm »
GCHL rules strongly influenced by HoN League rules.

Game Rules

Mode: Banning Pick, All Heroes

Backdooring: Backdooring towers outside of the enemy's base is ALLOWED. Backdooring towers inside the enemies base is NOT ALLOWED.

Creep blocking: Creep blocking using pathing is allowed. Creep blocking using hero spells (Behemoths fissure) is not allowed.

Map glitches: Glitching out of the map is not allowed. Kongor bug abuse is not allowed (Slither wards, Pyro wards, pulling to tower etc). Abuse of any bug or glitch is not allowed.

Item sharing: You are allowed to share bottle in lane, but you cannot give it to another hero with the intention of use for a long period of time.

Item Limits:
-Max 2 Astrolabe per team
-Max 2 Puzzle Box per team
-Max 2 Ring of Sorcery
-No Abuse of Flying Courier with Bound Eye, or Runes.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 06:01:33 pm by Rav »
Re: GCHL Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 01:52:11 pm »
isnt using courier to check runes, bound eye and spell usage for creep blocking a part of the game???
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 02:01:56 pm »
Item sharing: You are allowed to share bottle in lane, but you cannot give it to another hero with the intention of use for a long period of time.

This made me LOL ;D
In case of inebriation break glass and use shards to slit wrists, you might wake up dead.
http://www.instagram.com/gothamsleepclinic

Offline KrossFaith

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Time To Change Your Faith
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 02:40:17 pm »
isnt using courier to check runes, bound eye and spell usage for creep blocking a part of the game???
cant use courier with eye...

Offline xstate

• Trying to think of something clever to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 03:16:35 pm »
You are allowed to share bottle in lane, but you cannot give it to another hero with the intention of use for a long period of time.

lol it is funny XD

Item Limits:
-Max 2 Astrolabe per team
-Max 2 Puzzle Box per team
-Max 2 Ring of Sorcery
-No Abuse of Flying Courier with Bound Eye, or Runes.

Whats with these items to be limited anyways? and What exactly does the abuse of Flying Courier mean.. Im serious jus what is not allowed?

Intel Core i7 8770K 3.7 GHz | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Hydro Cooler | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB 3200MHz CL16 | EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 256GB | Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD | Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold Modular PSU | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500P Mesh | Logitech G710+  Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches|logitech g502 Proteus Mouse | Corsair VOID PRO RGB USB Headset |Razer Goliathus Mousepad

Offline mumble

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Sir Psycho
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 03:44:56 pm »
lol it is funny XD

Whats with these items to be limited anyways? and What exactly does the abuse of Flying Courier mean.. Im serious jus what is not allowed?

Putting bound eye on him and flying around or using runes to make him invis etc.
HE-MEN.Splendid

Offline KrossFaith

• Falsus Divertimento
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 03:47:48 pm »
Putting bound eye on him and flying around or using runes to make him invis etc.
ya..making it go up and down to see runes..
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 02:53:00 pm »
lol krossfaith thats part of the game.... if the team has enuff brains to use the courier to search for runes its not abusing..... besides its common so both teams  r allowed to do that.... doesnt make the game unfair.... and its not a hack or a cheat or ne thing..... IMO if a team has te brains to use a courier with bound eye... good for them..... i think the courier rule and the creep block rules r both really stupid!!!!

no offense :)... but if u think about it i have a point ;)

if it was unfair S2 games would have fixed it... like they reduced scout's ward plant range so he cant stick it deep inwards on the rocks out of sight....

admins prolly put those 2 rules cos they thot there werent enuff rules :p
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 02:54:35 pm »
items to be limited i think generally r cos if all 5 members have astrolabe they'd have a full hp heal lol if they all heall one after another :p and stuff like that......i guess... not sure if the +armour stacks tho

Offline KrossFaith

• Falsus Divertimento
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 03:06:41 pm »
lol krossfaith thats part of the game.... if the team has enuff brains to use the courier to search for runes its not abusing..... besides its common so both teams  r allowed to do that.... doesnt make the game unfair.... and its not a hack or a cheat or ne thing..... IMO if a team has te brains to use a courier with bound eye... good for them..... i think the courier rule and the creep block rules r both really stupid!!!!

no offense :)... but if u think about it i have a point ;)

if it was unfair S2 games would have fixed it... like they reduced scout's ward plant range so he cant stick it deep inwards on the rocks out of sight....

admins prolly put those 2 rules cos they thot there werent enuff rules :p
They are  the league rules dun question dem :S
http://www.honleague.com/index.php?pageid=rules
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 05:29:00 pm »
lol im just saying xD

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 05:43:14 pm »
if it was unfair S2 games would have fixed it...

This game is still in beta - the game state now is not the final version and cannot be taken as 100% unbuggy. This is the same with DOTA where we had to put rules to keep things equal, but then the map was updated to auto enforce the rules and certain rules were removed because the map did it on its own.

Offline RZ

• As above, so below. As within, so without.
    • View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 05:51:10 pm »
You guys do realize that the rules don't state you can't scout for runes with the courier right? It only says you can't "abuse" it, meaning you can't pick up runes or use a bound eye on it.

AFAIK, you can use a courier to scout for runes. No problem.
Intel Core i5 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 120GB SSD | 3TB HDD | AKG Q701 Reference Headphones | SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic + Qck Mass

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2010, 05:52:22 pm »
you can use a courier to scout for runes. No problem.

This.

Offline xstate

• Trying to think of something clever to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2010, 08:17:21 pm »
okie now I'm also confused

Intel Core i7 8770K 3.7 GHz | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Hydro Cooler | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB 3200MHz CL16 | EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 256GB | Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD | Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold Modular PSU | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500P Mesh | Logitech G710+  Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches|logitech g502 Proteus Mouse | Corsair VOID PRO RGB USB Headset |Razer Goliathus Mousepad