shade

smoke is a guy who plays cs as smoke lol he has some sexy rides like this and all man thats wat i sed

Offline Chaos

• Death Company
    • View Profile
    • The Rose Tinted View
so what your saying is you just wanted to put in an extra post to increase your post count? nice.

Customs charge about 300% duty, + any luxury car taxes on all the vehicles afaik. From what i read people aint that  interested on this, there seems to be a Camaro Black edition which is much more famous..

Yeah it really isn't a great car. but the fact that we got it before India or Singapore shows that either the car is really not worth it or we're moving up the economy line :P

shade

so what your saying is you just wanted to put in an extra post to increase your post count? nice.

Yeah it really isn't a great car. but the fact that we got it before India or Singapore shows that either the car is really not worth it or we're moving up the economy line :P

i meant he had cool cars like this only, if you dont understand wat im saying, dont reply to my posts, ur simply provoking me for a flame post, ur not the admin right? so dont bother about my posts yeah :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 04:04:35 am by shade »

Offline Infernez

• Don't strive to be perfect. Strive for excellence.
    • View Profile

This was released to promote the other version of the camaro 2010, the Black Edition. Black edition is really sweet, if it was me, i d have gone for the black edition. :) Thats what the forums say anyway, correct me if im wrong.

sesky shit yar!!! hehe awsme ride i hv ever scen  :D

Offline 1c3

• අයිස් හු*තො අයිස්! x)
    • View Profile
Notice the registration no, its WP G9 something.... i.e its assembled in Sri Lanka at minuwangoda AFAIK. (G9 plates are given to cars assembled at the minuwangoda place i think)
assembled ??? LMFAO :P dude they only doing the conversion,LEFT to Right
I'm so Gangsta I hold my laptop sideways when I post flames .-.
fr0zN™
-zer0X-

Offline 1c3

• අයිස් හු*තො අයිස්! x)
    • View Profile
Dude 24 mil without tax is just insane. That's BMW 5 series money with tax. Even if it's taxed 500% wouldn't cost much more than 15 mil.

Btw, the 09 Hummer is dirt cheap. Saw a reconditioned one at Kohuwala a cpl of months ago for 3.5 mil and a family friend of mine got one recently for around 4.5 mil.
hahaha LOL dude i suggest you to go & play super mario or cod4 instead of giving false infos about CARS in SL ::) lol
I'm so Gangsta I hold my laptop sideways when I post flames .-.
fr0zN™
-zer0X-
Dude 24 mil without tax is just insane. That's BMW 5 series money with tax. Even if it's taxed 500% wouldn't cost much more than 15 mil.

Btw, the 09 Hummer is dirt cheap. Saw a reconditioned one at Kohuwala a cpl of months ago for 3.5 mil and a family friend of mine got one recently for around 4.5 mil.

lol x dis is really funny yar!! 3.5 mil hummer 4.5mil? may b ur missin 1 infrnt f 3.5(13.5 ) lol
nd btw camero is 240 with tax  and also without tax n USA dis same exact car cost around $50 000 :D.. btw we mst b really proud cs dis is da 472 or 423 (as i cn remember)  car out f 1000 cars. so as a sri lankan we mst b proud f t. BTW bro evn a toyota smart cab(hilux) costs more dan 3.5 million. So jst think b4 u comment :D chillax!!

btw i wanna kno y u telling 09 hummer s dirt cheap?? hv u evr  compared it to earlier versions??

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
lol x dis is really funny yar!! 3.5 mil hummer 4.5mil? may b ur missin 1 infrnt f 3.5(13.5 ) lol
nd btw camero is 240 with tax  and also without tax n USA dis same exact car cost around $50 000 :D.. btw we mst b really proud cs dis is da 472 or 423 (as i cn remember)  car out f 1000 cars. so as a sri lankan we mst b proud f t. BTW bro evn a toyota smart cab(hilux) costs more dan 3.5 million. So jst think b4 u comment :D chillax!!

btw i wanna kno y u telling 09 hummer s dirt cheap?? hv u evr  compared it to earlier versions??

xD have to agree that sounded pretty dumb. ;D

I was not talking about brand new Hummers. I couldnt believe it  myself when i heard it so i checked it out. Apparently one of the first things the chinese did when they got hold of the brand is build a model with only the original body and chassis for the local market. That costs peanuts compared to the original. Some importer probably got hold of a few used ones and got them down.

So what i was tryin to say was you can own a Hummer in SL for cheap even if its not the exact original. I think the mistake i made in the post was sayin that the '09 hummer' is cheap. My bad. (Y)

Offline Chaos

• Death Company
    • View Profile
    • The Rose Tinted View
The black is so much sexier.
3.5 mil for a hummer? Sounds stolen. Haha. There are so many cars that are stolen, disassembled, shipped to lanka, re-assembled, and then sold for dirt cheap.
first it was bikes not its cars. you get alot of that on the black market.
xD have to agree that sounded pretty dumb. ;D

So what i was tryin to say was you can own a Hummer in SL for cheap even if its not the exact original. I think the mistake i made in the post was sayin that the '09 hummer' is cheap. My bad. (Y)

well yeah you cn buy da fake 1 but ppl hu know about hummers cn  identify dem easily so it wll b lyk waste f money.hehe
Bumble BEEEEE <3 FtW!!!!
An elephant asks a camel "Why are your BREASTS on your back ?" the camel replies "Well, that's a pretty dumb question coming from someone who has his DICK on his face!!"
you ppl do knw dat hummer was bankrupt and was bought over by a Chinese company rite . the models must be cheap but not 3.5 mil cheap . am thinking may be like 9mil - 11mil
Intel C2D E7200 @ 3.8 GHz  | P5ql-pro | 4GB  1066  DDR2 |Asus gtx 460 1gb cu direct | CM Hyper 212+ CPU Cooler |

Offline xstate

• Trying to think of something clever to say
    • View Profile
How did this car end up here anyways ?

Intel Core i7 8770K 3.7 GHz | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Hydro Cooler | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB 3200MHz CL16 | EVGA GTX980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 256GB | Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD | Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold Modular PSU | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500P Mesh | Logitech G710+  Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches|logitech g502 Proteus Mouse | Corsair VOID PRO RGB USB Headset |Razer Goliathus Mousepad
you ppl do knw dat hummer was bankrupt and was bought over by a Chinese company rite . the models must be cheap but not 3.5 mil cheap . am thinking may be like 9mil - 11mil
well yeah, evntho chinese company bought GM dey hv to keep maintaining DA production n USA till 2011. so DA quality, machinery ND also DA labour will be the same ryt. So Bcoz f Dese reasons dare r no price changes till 2011.  nyway 2009 hummer H2 will be cost nearly $70 000 n USA. so when it comes to our country gettin a hummer  for 9mil or 11mill b a dream :D cos 350% tax + conversion fees

How did this car end up here anyways ?
actually still dis car s with edirisinghe brothers. hu convert left hnd vehicles n to ryt hand. so dese ppl have orderd dis vehicle frm dey r mny nd going to sell it here or if nt dey will export it to ausi or india. cos only edirisinghe bros hv da proper license and technology to do da converions. so evn indians mst come to SL to buy hummers. example: Dhoni nd harbajan.