Re: GCCL S3 Div B | GRAND FINAL : [FD] Zenkai vs Team G5 2
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2009, 07:26:07 am »
Great Work BM2. Silver, u did well as a captain and u hav also improved talking to people and u r team mates which brought u all these victories, BM ftw. :D

But i never expected the D2 score from Zenkai o.0 Anyways GG!
No More Counter Strike :(
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2009, 07:30:47 am »
u hav also improved talking to people and u r team mates
do you need to talk well to win games o.O
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2009, 08:13:46 am »
GG BM2  ^^ well played  better luck next time FD :D
Youtube Channel with 87 Million Views and over 45000 Subscribers

Checkout my Youtube Channel for Daily Gaming Video

http://www.youtube.com/user/LioNKoLLA
https://www.facebook.com/LioNKoLLEK/

Offline Xa[i]N

• Death Company
  • Wield as One. Bow to None
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2009, 10:43:13 am »
GG BM ....

Intel Core i7 950  | Asus Rampage III Formula | Corsair H80 |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 | AXLE 220 Phyx | CORAIR DDR3 12GB | Corsair 570W TX | 60GB Corsair Force GT SSD | 1.5TB+500GB  | 24"*2 Samsung | Razer BlackWidow  | Razer Death Adder | Razer Destructor | Razer Krakken 7.1 |  Raven 01 Casing |
Reply : haxor
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2009, 11:46:31 am »
I didnt mean that by talking well brngs u victories but being polite and sharing da wins and defeats wit u r mates equaly brng u r victories along wit team coordination! Anyway, GL for u r future.... BM TEAM!
No More Counter Strike :(

shad3

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2009, 12:22:01 pm »
Great Work BM2. Silver, u did well as a captain and u hav also improved talking to people and u r team mates which brought u all these victories, BM ftw. :D

But i never expected the D2 score from Zenkai o.0 Anyways GG!

dude, anyone can sit here posting stuff you dont know what those guys are feeling, u should have been there in their position to know how it feels like, the tense, the excitement and all that, dont talk stuff you dont know about
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:28 pm »
dude, anyone can sit here posting stuff you dont know what those guys are feeling, u should have been there in their position to know how it feels like, the tense, the excitement and all that, dont talk stuff you dont know about
agree   
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:05 pm »

agree  

yo thanks shade an lakmal.. actually this totally unexpected defeat is fully my fault.. Bm2 playd the best cs they could..loads of talent.. but i let down my team..just wasnt myself yday... ppl who wer on hltv wil realize that... playin that 3rd map was a mistake on my part.. ( i even brought on kulsith to play instead )..my bad..but  sadly i choked at the most important game..lol... anyws its a just a game......gg... and also to all those who dont know it was hunters last cs game...gg man..thanks for being a part of our team and being a part of an awesome team... will miss u in cs:(

Offline zEee

• Falsus Divertimento
  • elefant auf schlittschuhn
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2009, 02:52:43 pm »

yo thanks shade an lakmal.. actually this totally unexpected defeat is fully my fault.. Bm2 playd the best cs they could..loads of talent.. but i let down my team..just wasnt myself yday... ppl who wer on hltv wil realize that... playin that 3rd map was a mistake on my part.. ( i even brought on kulsith to play instead )..my bad..but  sadly i choked at the most important game..lol... anyws its a just a game......
true

nyway nyc game invoker playd well
fnatic <3

pak[0]s

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2009, 03:02:06 pm »
hmm..aparade FD..  u came all this way and ..[BUMP] :( ... anyway... Nice work BM2 ... !!!  ....
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2009, 03:11:45 pm »
FD PLAYED WELL ITS THT STATS DIDNT WORK PROPERLY
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2009, 05:04:11 pm »
Hunter gg. Will miss you ado. mwah
Zenkai you guys are still the best and Strider it is really humble of you to take the whole blame on you as the captain. Screw this. There is always a next time (:
enjoy losing, just for a change ;)

good playing smiley, booze, fishie, kula, stoner
Zenkai <3
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2009, 05:16:21 pm »
FARHHHHHHHK!
BMftw!<3

Strider and the whole gang bang nice game in Tuscan man...Tuscan Pro's! Bettr luck next time bro's :)

For me...Silver is the man of the tourney..with his Ninja defuse, Clutcheds and all the other bulshit he did to win this tourney! :D
Invoker- IloveU man <3
Vince- Future Faiz? 0.o
cooldude- F*cking awsome aim and recoil control bro <3 Even though i hear you are stopping cs very soon :\
Taz- ChuuuKolla<3
Shadowman- Awsome playing man..keep it up (Y)
And last but not least IBBA..ur just the sexiest cs player ive ever seen man <3

BMftw!<3

Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.

Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2009, 06:29:41 pm »
FARHHHHHHHK!
BMftw!<3

Strider and the whole gang bang nice game in Tuscan man...Tuscan Pro's! Bettr luck next time bro's :)

For me...Silver is the man of the tourney..with his Ninja defuse, Clutcheds and all the other bulshit he did to win this tourney! :D
Invoker- IloveU man <3
Vince- Future Faiz? 0.o
cooldude- F*cking awsome aim and recoil control bro <3 Even though i hear you are stopping cs very soon :\
Taz- ChuuuKolla<3
Shadowman- Awsome playing man..keep it up (Y)
And last but not least IBBA..ur just the sexiest cs player ive ever seen man <3

BMftw!<3

humma i am man of da tourny wow

and muba ur in bm2 after ol