web analytics

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
[PiXEL Games support] Duplication of PiXEL games.
« on: November 01, 2007, 09:49:37 pm »
We noticed that some people are coping our games. So be careful when you buying a PiXEL product. Original PiXEL Games are only available at PCL - Majestic city and CD VISION - Nugegoda Super Market.

PiXEL will not be responsible for games sold elsewhere.

Thank you,
PiXEL Games.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 10:58:50 pm by kaynine »

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers
Re: [PiXEL Games support] Duplication of PiXEL games.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 10:00:35 pm »
We noticed that some people are coping our games.
lol this i find it funny kaynine sorry! sorry sorry lol xD
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 10:49:29 pm »
hahaahah!!! ppl hav started copying pixel games.. man was going on with this world.. first going so low as to make 2 accounts to increase ur posts and now this.. poor poor kaynine ppl r attacking his account on ogame and now his cdz in real life..:(

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 11:08:46 pm »
They cant ruin our business. Cuz nobody ever manage to deliver the games quicker than us. Burning DVDs and selling 'em is not a problem. Customer support is the true deal :D

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 11:33:21 pm »
..... they're pirating pirated games? wow :D

Offline riptide

• KTHX
  • Real men play RTS.
    • View Profile
    • gamer.lk
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 12:16:37 am »
Recursion ftw.
Please read the Forum RMF.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:49:49 am »
well i dont find the post funny., coz pixel games (k9) is doing one hell of a job getting all those goodies to us (the ones who have a hard time getting new games) on time., and supporting all those they give., whether it's pirated or not., we still dont miss out on the fun and we are not left behind., so it should be a Big Thank You for Pixel Games & K9
S T E A M  |  P S N  |  PS5  |  PS4
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 02:32:38 am »
battle of the pirates! eh matey? :D well, on a positive note it goes to show how good pixel games really is.. for someone to copy their games and distribute it.. keep up the great work k9
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 12:09:59 am »
OF COURSE I APPRECIATE WHAT HE DOES! I DONT MEAN ANY DISRESPECT FOR HIM, BUT THE DUPLICATION IS JUST FUNNY LOL.
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 07:11:54 am »
well i dont find the post funny., coz pixel games (k9) is doing one hell of a job getting all those goodies to us (the ones who have a hard time getting new games) on time., and supporting all those they give., whether it's pirated or not., we still dont miss out on the fun and we are not left behind., so it should be a Big Thank You for Pixel Games & K9
Hmm...dude I have one question.
Does Pixel Games buy the original game, crack and release to the community or...
does pixel games download releases from the warez community and then label it as their own release?

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 07:35:04 am »
Brother we dont crack the game our self. We download the cracked 1ce. Also we never mentioned that this release is our own release. But yes its our own release cuz we download the game and release it to the Sri Lanken market.

In this thread i tried to tell you this... Those buggers out here coping our master DVD. Its okay if they download the game their self and release to the SL market. But maybe you ppl dont know how hard to DL these games. Sometimes i dont sleep for 2 or 3 days straight to get the games working. spending all 24 hrs in front of this monitor watching for new games, new cracks, burning master DVDs, checking the downloads status, making covers and a lot more that you guys think.  You will see if you do it your self. Then tell me how i feel about coping those DVDs from us and selling. Those M*****F****s wait for our our release, copy the DVD, coping thousands from it selling.

Some1 told me He got a game, our DVD cover (designed by me), same contents inside the DVD. But the DVD label is by that M*****F****. Only thing he does is pasting that sticker on the DVD.

Please be careful for when you buying a PiXEL game. Cuz PiXEL will not be responsible for games sold elsewhere. Otherwise we have 100% customer support. Thank you for every1 that buy original PiXEL Games.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 07:39:30 am by kaynine »

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 08:05:17 am »
well this is the thing hapaning in sri lanka already ! get the original and make copy and sell! thats all dnt worry i wont buy pixel games in other shops! i tink they copyin ur games coz they are too good!

btw can u do smtin with the low? i dnt tink saw wht will u do if u catch this guy ?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:07:38 am by LION »
Youtube Channel with 87 Million Views and over 45000 Subscribers

Checkout my Youtube Channel for Daily Gaming Video

http://www.youtube.com/user/LioNKoLLA
https://www.facebook.com/LioNKoLLEK/

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 08:19:09 am »
Nah we cant go to law. Its ok, we can teach that bugger a lesson in this business. Im working on something these days. And i will do it for sure. Then those buggers will be crushed. Wait for it... They can do this stupid game until my work is done. Then im gonna say them "Do something your own F******" For god sake im gonna crush those noobs who copy our DVDs.

Thank you LION, for buying PiXEL Games.

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 08:53:22 am »
But maybe you ppl dont know how hard to DL these games. Sometimes i dont sleep for 2 or 3 days straight to get the games working. spending all 24 hrs in front of this monitor watching for new games, new cracks, burning master DVDs, checking the downloads status, making covers and a lot more that you guys think.  You will see if you do it your self.
Aiyo Kaynine! Dude I don't mean to insult you in anyway but....you really sound like a baby.

It's not that hard if you know where to look.

1. Get a good game torrent site ---> Blackcats
2. New cracks --> Game Copy World
3. Making covers??! Son, the are sites for these types of things ;) --> cdcover.cc

What ADSL package are you using??
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 09:12:54 am »
Well its not always easy as you say, i myself have experience in burning cds so annoying, besides kaynine uses his skills to make cd covers,which i think is ozzum