web analytics
Re: Who is the Best Player in CURS3D
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2009, 09:37:26 am »
tell me why do u think hacking is bad?  i'm asking everyone here!

*Official GLK gh3y member* :D

not a big deal everyone use hacks!!!

Says the Noob who started playing CS, what?... last night? o.0

not a big deal everyone use hacks!!!
i hate it when people misuse the word 'hacker' by referring to crackers as hackers! Hackers create, crackers destroy! (Y)
think about it  ;)

Uber noob. Quit CS, go and put a barber shop.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 09:45:50 am by xearonsklavesky »

Offline exon

• Ours is the song of storms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2009, 09:46:11 am »
hmm i dunno.. and i dnt care! and tell me why do u think hacking is bad? So before you begin to hate on things you don't understand.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LOOK FOR AN INTELLIGENT ANSWER! i'm asking everyone here!

dude, i suck big time at CS but that doesn't mean I'm gonna hack. It simply means I'm gonna keep playing to get better. If everyone hacked when they were noobs no one will be playing cs and there won't be any great SL players. Ultimately perseverance and common sense are better than the frag count.
Never Get into an ass kicking contest with a porcupine.

Offline exon

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2009, 09:53:14 am »
and don't confuse software hacking/cracking with cheating in organized cyber games. The benevolent "hacking" you're referring to has  got nothing to do with walling and aim-botting.  Richard Stallman was a hacker, Linus Torvalds was a hacker but you, my friend, are simply confused
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:18 am »
I hate the words noob, powned (however you spell it), owned, and misspelling the to make it teh. Furthermore I'am sick and tired OF this convo here! and unfortunately i'm a nood and i hate my self cz i hate the word call noob! I hate that im sucking at cs . I ve been playing for only 2,3 months and i m still a noob. killing is a concept that is not written in my DNA.. noob... Its the most stupidest word ever invented in online games. All of them should die. It makes you mad, angry, and provoked.

Kill someone = Called Noob
Got Killed = Called Noob
Do something stupid = Noob
Nothing = Noob
Argue = Noob
Everything = Noob

so wtf!!!

and dude i'm not hacking now! i didn';t lie and i have tried it! i play this game cz all the time i'm depressed and hating everything on earth so i dont care about winning just wanna have fun go and killing em! and watch em how u die n the server it makes me happy!
I hate how I always manage to do something stupid, no matter how hard I try to restrain myself
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2009, 10:02:57 am »
*Official GLK gh3y member* :D

Says the Noob who started playing CS, what?... last night? o.0

lol :P yeah wish i could
I hate how I always manage to do something stupid, no matter how hard I try to restrain myself

Offline MADNESSSsss

• Death Company
  • BaaaBaaaBaaBaaBaanana \:D/
    • View Profile
    • Xiphos Esports
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2009, 10:03:50 am »

(Y) or mow a lawn  :D

and don't confuse software hacking/cracking with cheating in organized cyber games. The benevolent "hacking" you're referring to has  got nothing to do with walling and aim-botting.  Richard Stallman was a hacker, Linus Torvalds was a hacker but you, my friend, are simply confused

(Y) that my friend is the truth,,,
Aim-botting n walling in the true sense is CHEATING... not hacking
BattleDroid-A1
Core i5 4590K @3.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 1070 8GB | 120GB SSD | 2TB + 1TB HDD | Acer XG270HU 144hz 2K Monitor |  SteelSeries Arctis 5 Dota Edition | Zowie FK 1+  | SteelSeries Qck+ Fnatic Edition
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2009, 10:06:04 am »
:)
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2009, 10:18:26 am »
and don't confuse software hacking/cracking with cheating in organized cyber games. The benevolent "hacking" you're referring to has  got nothing to do with walling and aim-botting.  Richard Stallman was a hacker, Linus Torvalds was a hacker but you, my friend, are simply confused
so whats u trying to tell me ? my friend...  im nt hacking so what ???

shad3

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2009, 10:27:34 am »
I hate the words noob, powned (however you spell it), owned, and misspelling the to make it teh. Furthermore I'am sick and tired OF this convo here! and unfortunately i'm a nood and i hate my self cz i hate the word call noob! I hate that im sucking at cs . I ve been playing for only 2,3 months and i m still a noob. killing is a concept that is not written in my DNA.. noob... Its the most stupidest word ever invented in online games. All of them should die. It makes you mad, angry, and provoked.

Kill someone = Called Noob
Got Killed = Called Noob
Do something stupid = Noob
Nothing = Noob
Argue = Noob
Everything = Noob

so wtf!!!

and dude i'm not hacking now! i didn';t lie and i have tried it! i play this game cz all the time i'm depressed and hating everything on earth so i dont care about winning just wanna have fun go and killing em! and watch em how u die n the server it makes me happy!

do you cut yourself? O_o listen to slipknot or Lamb of god or Linkin park is also fine.

Offline exon

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2009, 10:39:23 am »
lol but now I DON'T HACK :) and guys i just used this wall hack lol... not a big deal everyone use hacks!!! anyway i dnt wanna hack now!
and i hate it when people misuse the word 'hacker' by referring to crackers as hackers! Hackers create, crackers destroy! (Y)
think about it  ;)

I'm saying that what you said here  has no relevance to what you were saying earlier and it's not connected in anyway to what we were discussing. And that this topic has come a long way off topic
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2009, 10:55:04 am »
im having a fever lol we'll talk about this later :)

Offline MADNESSSsss

• Death Company
  • BaaaBaaaBaaBaaBaanana \:D/
    • View Profile
    • Xiphos Esports
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2009, 11:23:25 am »
Way Off Topic

BattleDroid-A1
Core i5 4590K @3.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 1070 8GB | 120GB SSD | 2TB + 1TB HDD | Acer XG270HU 144hz 2K Monitor |  SteelSeries Arctis 5 Dota Edition | Zowie FK 1+  | SteelSeries Qck+ Fnatic Edition