ashvin_c

im using v32.1 cs1.6 .. i put all the patches which was included in the download.. but cant delete those beeg list of favorites .. it comes again wen i restart cs..!! plz help.. and i cant add any server to my favorites also.. plz help.. :o
im using v32.1 cs1.6 .. i put all the patches which was included in the download.. but cant delete those beeg list of favorites .. it comes again wen i restart cs..!! plz help.. and i cant add any server to my favorites also.. plz help.. :o

You are using non steam which promises nothing but more and more bugs. Try downloading CS from some other source or use steam.

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
Hey try few times then it might work or after removing all the servers add a new server(ex : glk) & check whether you'll get all the servers back  :\ It worked for me once...
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 

shad3

get steam. problem solved :)

shad3

when u installed the patches. was there one called CS16_SETTI_MasterServers or something similar to that. if there was and you have installed it. re install your cs and install it again without installing CS16_SETTI_MasterServers or the one similar to it and it should be fine. or else there is some kinda other bug. which i dont know what :D
get steam. problem solved :)
Shade, ru an agent of Steam? U r promoting steam ::)
No More Counter Strike :(
Admin : Gamer.LK Sri Lankan CS Server

shad3

Shade, ru an agent of Steam? U r promoting steam ::)

LOL nah dude, its just that if all of us got steam the servers will be a safe place for everyone xD