« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 01:29:17 pm »
guys plz tell me
y am i got banned from u?
i am playing this name "IOC"
 :o :o :o :o :o
 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Re: Why was I banned? (LCGZ CS)
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 04:19:15 pm »
First of all without spamming the forum make sure you post in the correct thread. You have posted in both GLK's and LCGZ's "Why was I banned?" threads.
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 06:39:37 am »
again and again i have banned from LCGZ server,yesterday when i was playing in poolday map at 12.00 P.M,suddenly
dissconnected ur server,afterthat i couldnt connect again,i thought thats my connection problem that is ,you have been kicked me
y did u kick me?plz tell the reason?
otherwise is that my connection problem?
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 08:46:41 pm »
Hey,

i got banned around 10 mins ago.

The admin was 007.

he must've mistook me for walling but he probably didn't see me spot the fellow i shot moving to hide behind an obstacle.

Ingame name: will_date_4_food

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 11:22:36 pm »
Hey admin guys
when i was playing cs in ur server, they kicked me , i dont know who is that,but when i try to connect again i says u have been disconnected from the server :Reason(Kicked);
Again i cant connect to the server
i ddnt hack or anything
y am i got kicked? plz do something
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 12:02:18 am »
Hey admin guys
when i was playing cs in ur server, they kicked me , i dont know who is that,but when i try to connect again i says u have been disconnected from the server :Reason(Kicked);
Again i cant connect to the server
i ddnt hack or anything
y am i got kicked? plz do something
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

It happens when the server is full, because the maximum number of players the server can handle is 32 players. It s not because you have been banned. Try to join some other time :)
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 03:16:18 pm »
admin when the server is full i know it says something then within can connect,but this is not like that, it says
'reasons:(Kicked) :you have No entry to the server'
when i am typing this message i tried to connect to the server,it says again that above message ,i hv rebooted my router as well,but not working, :o :o :o
Is there any server problem?
i checked lcgz online players ,no one was there.. :o :o :o :o

Offline Archangel

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Fight with respect. Survive with honor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 04:08:21 pm »
As far as I know, LCGZ has become Steam only. Ie: you need a Steam account to join it.

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • I think I smell something fishiE.<))))<??
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 05:09:10 pm »
As far as I know, LCGZ has become Steam only. Ie: you need a Steam account to join it.

They probably done this to prevent hackers?
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 05:24:02 pm »
hey guys still i don't know steam !!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is steam?
how to download?

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 05:57:28 pm »
hey guys still i don't know steam !!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is steam?
how to download?

Steam is a program, you can download from the internet. It has variety of function like chatting features and all but to if you want your counter strike to be an original steam version you have to buy counter strike steam online. Here is a link where you can download the program Steam from (Not the original counter strike steam version). You can buy the original cs steam from this after installing and surfing through their products.

http://steam.en.softonic.com/

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 06:01:32 pm »
You can even try this out. It's a cracker cs steam version. Here's the link: http://www.gamer.lk/index.php/topic,3405.0.html
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 07:35:16 pm »
I was playing cs and some of the shitty players in my side was cheating and all of a sudden the admin jus banned everyone without any valid reason!!Btw i go by the name The Punisher.
For the time being i have only 32mb vga and i play only cs!!Now im banned from the best sever in SL!!
I cant remember the admin.Is there any possiblity to play again in the same server,any admin pls help me out??

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2009, 08:31:00 pm »
I was playing cs and some of the shitty players in my side was cheating and all of a sudden the admin jus banned everyone without any valid reason!!Btw i go by the name The Punisher.
For the time being i have only 32mb vga and i play only cs!!Now im banned from the best sever in SL!!
I cant remember the admin.Is there any possiblity to play again in the same server,any admin pls help me out??

When did this happen?
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2009, 08:47:21 pm »

paw kola