web analytics

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
Read Me
« on: September 19, 2007, 09:14:00 pm »
Post in this section ONLY IF the game you are having problems with is a Pixel Games release. If the game you have bought is NOT a Pixel Games release - visit the forum help section.

First SEARCH the forums for the problem you're having. If the problem has been posted before, reply to that post. If the problem you're having has not been posted on the forum before, create a new topic with a detailed description so that Pixel Games support can help you properly.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 09:28:26 pm by Rav »
Re: Read Me
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 04:22:23 pm »
i installed Call of duty MW2 and copied the crack to the game dir. and wen i try to open the game it says "Could not load localization.txt" why is that!!! please help! and plz give a mobile number for hotline!!! :D
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 04:27:52 pm »
i installed Call of duty MW2 and copied the crack to the game dir. and wen i try to open the game it says "Could not load localization.txt" why is that!!! please help! and plz give a mobile number for hotline!!! :D

dude i could not even get it installed. where did u get yours?

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 05:34:38 pm »
If you bought it from Multi9 aka CD VISION, then maybe problem is the DVDs. Cuz CD VISION people used to burn copies of PiXEL Games using cheap DVDs. Same problem happened to my one of my friend (Rameez). You can recognize PiXEL DVDs easily cuz all their DVD tops are printed.

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 05:48:19 pm »
I got it from CD Vision!!!! and it does have a PiXEL thing going on the top!!!! OK!!!! does anyone knw where the Crack has to be coppied! i coppied i into the game Dir!!!

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 06:37:45 pm »
Try to contact PiXEL and ask them.

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 01:49:20 am »
can i have a contact number???