web analytics

shad3

Re: Slt F***** up
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:58:00 pm »
These days my latency stays between 30-70... :)
there might be something wrong wit ur configurations I think... did you try turning off u'r firewall, virus guard and other net related applications...? may be it will help...

yeah automatic updates?
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 11:02:21 pm »
wtf we r not noob to turn on firewall  or play cs while updating

does it update the  whole day think man  think dont talk bulshit 
Slt F***** up lol
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 11:02:50 pm »
 (N) >:(  damn internet fluctuates time to time and was so pissed, but we also dont know whats the technical issue on SLT :stupid:
You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it. 

C+~

shad3

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:29 pm »

:stupid:

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 11:06:33 pm »

He was merely suggesting a solution and you should appreceate that. And yes, ms updates can take all day since they try to make it take as little bandwidth as possible. If thats not the problem, then please stow the attitude away and simply say it properly, or you can take your attitude somewhere else.
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 11:10:12 pm »
SLT Sucks always the ping is high wen i join the server lcgz n gamer.wtf is SLT doin r the savin bandwidth by our money they reduce the charges and bandwidth also.i m sure its not aproblem in our side all the shit firewalls and automatic updates are off,most of the users in lanka user pirated xp if update the u will b caught for genuine copy voilation. so most off this

shad3

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 11:11:08 pm »
He was merely suggesting a solution and you should appreceate that. And yes, ms updates can take all day since they try to make it take as little bandwidth as possible. If thats not the problem, then please stow the attitude away and simply say it properly, or you can take your attitude somewhere else.

yeah .. thnks onca :)
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2009, 11:13:11 pm »
Soory guys i am really pissed of with this isp providers even thoug i am not uising any messengers except skype and Steam Dont take it seriously  (Y) (Y) (Y)

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2009, 11:23:44 pm »
Personally, im happy with slt. Especially after hearing about probs with other isps. Theyve given me 3-4 years of good adsl service and more on dial-up. Im not gonna complain about a few minutes of downtime or even the rare server problems :\

shad3

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2009, 11:27:51 pm »
Personally, im happy with slt. Especially after hearing about probs with other isps. Theyve given me 3-4 years of good adsl service and more on dial-up. Im not gonna complain about a few minutes of downtime or even the rare server problems :\

exactly .. same here .. SLT ^ FTW!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2009, 11:29:35 pm »
Yeah SLT is so messed up nowadays. Ping spikes randomly during the day and at night too. It's really annoying. Hope they fix this crap soon. Coz its clearly not fair to us because we are paying for a certain amount bandwith and we are getting less. Anyways lets see wat happens...

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2009, 11:32:14 pm »
I'm actually quite happy with it as well. Mind you lately there's been a problem over the weekends for those of us who have switched to their new 1 Mbps package, however it wasn't as bad this weekend. Hope they resolve it soon :)

Oh, and I sometimes get more than the advertised amount, like today when I was getting 132 - 140 kBps ;D
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2009, 11:33:24 pm »
even me maan i am using slt for around 2 years when these shits happen no wrd to say maaaaan

Offline Freak-Wizard

• Crysis Avenger
  • Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 11:34:12 pm »
[MathFail]high ping+low rates=gaysex [/MathFail]

8)

And anyone else get the catch as to why they reduced the pay rates?  :o It better not be cause they're making it slower  >:(
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 12:15:00 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

No comment to Send meeeeeee. cos my All friends done it........ i also have this problems.......  Sooooooo SLT we need to play.............  i mean With out LAG...... And need solution in ASAP...............