web analytics
*
Re: [Buying] Ryzen 9 5900X
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 05:00:00 pm »
Lol. sorry i never heard of PC route before today. I checked with Nanotek and they have one unit for 155K and PC Route can order one and get it to me for 149K. i also checked about the RMA process. PC Route will handle the RMA process in the event of any issues and i am assuming that is the same with Nanotek as well? Has anyone experienced any issues with claiming warranty with Nanotek or PC Route?

if there are no issues with either of them, then it just comes down to price and time (at least 10 business days).
Nanotek has been my go to shop for most components the past couple years while I was in Colombo. Tried getting that for you invoicing in our name at least to be able to get just the CPU, but they were not willing to let go of the 5900X without buying a mobo and RAM. If they agreed to let you buy that, go for it.

The 10 working day pre-order is another option but didn't suggest that to you because I figured you'd not be wanting to wait 2+ weeks.

Can't comment on PC Route though, no experience dealing with them, Mads might know more about him.
Parting out PCs, PM if interested. Only following remain.

1x Samsung 500GB 7200rpm
Intel Core i3 3220
Intel Pentium G3220
E7600 C2D CPU
MSI G31
1x DDR2 2GB 800 MHz
*

    Offline Asiri

  • ***
  • 254
  • 0
  • Computers <3
    • View Profile
Re: [Buying] Ryzen 9 5900X
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 07:51:23 pm »
Try PC Route Even I Bought One From Them dunno about warranty
Teach Ur Kids to Build PCS... So that They Will Not Have Money Or Time For DRUGS and WHORES...
*
Re: [Buying] Ryzen 9 5900X
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2021, 03:04:18 am »
Thank you everyone! i have gone ahead PC Route.
*
Re: [Buying] Ryzen 9 5900X
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2021, 08:37:35 pm »
Nanotek has been my go to shop for most components the past couple years while I was in Colombo. Tried getting that for you invoicing in our name at least to be able to get just the CPU, but they were not willing to let go of the 5900X without buying a mobo and RAM. If they agreed to let you buy that, go for it.

The 10 working day pre-order is another option but didn't suggest that to you because I figured you'd not be wanting to wait 2+ weeks.

Can't comment on PC Route though, no experience dealing with them, Mads might know more about him.

for real...I asked them for him and they said they can give the cpu but only 1 was avaliable.