web analytics

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
GCWL Season 1 registrations closed
« on: March 13, 2009, 12:45:18 pm »

In Association with GameLadders.LK

Gamer.LK is pleased to announce season 1 of the Gamer.LK Clans Warfare League (GCWL) online tournament. We hope to bring the same high organisational and competitive standards that other games enjoy to the Call of Duty scene as well.

GCWL is open to all clans - a clan does not have to be officially registered on Gamer.LK to take part. Season 1 has been given a tentative start date of 5th April 2009. As with all our clan tournaments, pro-teams are not allowed to take part.

GameLadders.LK League
GCWL Season 1 will serve as a qualifier for the GameLadders.LK League to be held in June this year. The top ranking teams from GCWL have a higher chance of being invited, so make sure you hone your skills to throw out the competition when the bullets start flying on April 5th.

Dates
Close of registration: March 31st 2009
Tournament start: April 5th 2009

Registrations are closed - visit the registration page to enter your clan for the tournament.

- Register for GCWL

NOTE: Registrations are now closed.

The GCWL rules and regulations will be published in the coming days. PAM4 will be used for this tournament. Note that we are trying our best to get Promodv4 working - in the event that we are 100% satisfied with Promod testing, there is a possibility that this tournament will move to Promod. Till then, we can only promise PAM4. Update: promod4 is still being tested.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 04:15:51 am by Rav »
Re: GCWL Season 1 registrations open
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:13 pm »
i think, promod4 is working on game ladders server. just have to delete all promod files in MODS folder in client side PC. and if it is PAM 4 pls enable PB.

Offline eoen

• MAXimum Gamers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 01:54:08 pm »
PB is a must :)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 02:01:08 pm »
PAM4 will be used for this tournament. Note that we are trying our best to get Promodv4 working - in the event that we are 100% satisfied with Promod testing, there is a possibility that this tournament will move to Promod. Till then, we can only promise PAM4.

hope u guys gonna wrk out n put promod  (Y)

looking forward 2 play 5th April might be a problem hav exams :(
but we'll see wht others say  :)

i think, promod4 is working on game ladders server. just have to delete all promod files in MODS folder in client side PC.

i deleted all the files n checked with paba that wrked

this tournament gonna be soo much fun  8)

EDIT-registration part is easy.. thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:03:41 pm by 1malinda1 »

Offline samroxs

• Tech Morph
  • KuZsTaR , Modly , Davy<3
    • View Profile
    • Tech-morph.com
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 02:02:20 pm »
yessssssssssssss nice guyzz at last a tourney

Offline samroxs

• Tech Morph
  • KuZsTaR , Modly , Davy<3
    • View Profile
    • Tech-morph.com
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 02:08:06 pm »
lol pro teams are nt allowed waz dat
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:49 pm »
lol pro teams are nt allowed waz dat

Pro teams are not allowed coz this is a clan tournament.As pro teams differ from the clans,They are ineligible to take part.This rule is common to all clan tournaments(GCCL,GCDL,GCWL).

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 07:07:35 pm »
Pro teams are not allowed coz this is a clan tournament.As pro teams differ from the clans,They are ineligible to take part.This rule is common to all clan tournaments(GCCL,GCDL,GCWL).

Sage is right.

We differentiate Clans and Pro-teams in Gamer.LK tournaments. Since we want to promote clan based play, and having a pro-team (which consists of members from different clans) would be unfair, we don't allow them. It has been the same for the two seasons of GCCL where Team Liquid was not allowed to play (Blaze played for KTHX season 1 etc)

This rule would affect Team Perks only. I'm guessing the members of IG and DC Reds will join their relevant clans again and take part in this. We should see some fierce competition here.

shad3

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 07:14:03 pm »
this is going to be good...man i cant wait for it (Y)
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:12 pm »
GL
AND
HF

I aint pro . bt i wanna kill U

Sword

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009, 08:00:09 pm »
yeah! Let's rock dis.....  :)

Offline rasty

• m'powering Sri Lankan Gaming
    • View Profile
    • gameladders.lk
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009, 08:27:35 pm »
Guys, while you get registering your teams  in GLK don't forget to get registered in www.gameladders.lk. (Y)

Offline MaxPayne

• PnX-Gaming
  • THE ENERGY NEVER DIES
    • View Profile
    • Play~with~styLe
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 09:30:10 pm »
OMG! hmm wait wanna collect 5 guys from iG...whr was i last seen them...??? hmm DirkBlack r u thr we have unfinished job to do...hmm killer9 can u come out from that dark room hmm...oh i think Crusade left the country ...oh...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:32:27 pm by Max Payne »
Lightning fast servers
👇Staring at $0.7/m👍
https://bit.ly/39rzPdR

Offline MaxPayne

• PnX-Gaming
  • THE ENERGY NEVER DIES
    • View Profile
    • Play~with~styLe
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:07 pm »
This rule would affect Team Perks only. I'm guessing the members of IG and DC Reds will join their relevant clans again and take part in this. We should see some fierce competition here.
hmm i think some of them left the clans for join Perks!
Lightning fast servers
👇Staring at $0.7/m👍
https://bit.ly/39rzPdR
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 10:02:00 pm »
everyone having problems with "team perks" ever since the beginning... One of these days we're gonna show up in some competition (may be with a new name XD  ;D) & rape everyone in the anus so hard that they wont be able to crap for 7 weeks.  (N) (N) (N) (N) (N)

Cheers,
AlienX
 :stupid:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:17:41 pm by Rav »