« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:32:29 pm »
GL both teams

Re: GCDL S2 LB Round 1: Ministry of Darkness vs Haunted
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:42:37 am »
Well played Guys ... GG =)

HaunteD

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:37 am »
U all play well Good Game at last     (Y)
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 12:21:41 pm »
Haunted got raped.....:D.. Nice game arch,...

Offline SCARFO

• Death Company
  • i'm the Iron Hand of Justice!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 12:42:16 pm »
 :o NAILA is here  :P  :P well analysed IFI!!  ;D  ;D

BlacK~Mist: muksith hold ma hand an gve me strength
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 07:13:39 pm »
hehe we got too cocky n died ... but they played well for a team that just started dota.. their lancer farmed pretty well also .. :) aargh i was always focused 1st !! lol!! that viper saves his ulti for me :( ... but good game :)
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 03:34:59 pm »
sorry..i kinda didn't see this game until archangel reminded me lol ;D

(Y) What I Liked
i liked the way MoD composed themselves in this game after their last game.....they had good teamwork this game...seeker played well this game...nice ganks and the works (although i would have loved to have seen a radiance :( :P ) as did lich..doing some nice novas and chains .....chaarya got in a decent farm with nevermore and caused damage in battles from mid game onwards because haunted conveniently forgot to gank him......tiny did decently with some good tosses and ganks but missed a few at times.....i have to say haunted's admiral did nicely this game...did some pro ships and torrents...and from experience..the ships need some good timing and hindsight to pull off.....i also have to say that MoD pulled off some sexy counter ganks this game to save their allies at times from 4 man ganks by haunted....

(N) What I Did Not Like
the picks in this game....i understand haunted still have a long way to go...this time their picks were slightly better than against FEAR 1...which looked like a pub game pick and ban session from haunted.....but even then in this game...i disagree with 3 carries per team (im talking to MoD as well here)....this really sets back your ganking skills and gives you an early-mid game disadvantage and possibly even a full game disadvantage as better teams will feed off the bad picks and gank you throughout and end it early....what your team ideally needs is 2 carries...one to farm and the other to gank (as WDF showed us with a ganking POTM and a farming luna)...2 intel/support (like a lion,lich, tinker, warlock, dazzle,lina, rhasta...those guys) and 1 tanker..like a hardcore axe or cw....it doesnt always have to be this way..just something that supports the situation..not a team of farmers...thats like taking a cyanide pill in the hope that it gives you energy  :\
i didn't like the laning idea of haunted...dont let a lancer solo against seeker...viper was better off harassing seeker and preventing from crazed farming and feeding off lancer...you could have suppressed seeker early instead of encouraging him to run around and kill if viper was mid....(btw..i recommend nevermore taking mid rather than seeker in clan games against more experienced players :P )..and lancer thought that it would be a good idea to get juxtapose early...ARE YOU MAD?....max out doppel and lance early..then take juxtapose...early game lancer is too weak to have his images do anything useful....the reduced mana cost of higher leveled doppelwalks can save your ass from certain death....especially if you've been spamming your lance to harass  >:(

Highlights Of The Game ;D
gank at 9:30 on viper
omniknight could have killed chaarya with a simple heal..but chose to hit him , allowing chaarya to escape and his teammates to swoop in for 2 kills...10:50
13:49 nice juke by morphling to save himself in the scourge forest
mini battle in the sentinel forest 17:00
haunted with a nice counter gank at 18:00 in the scourge forest
nice gank by MoD at 20 minutes
sexy ghost ship and torrent by haunted (cant remember the number) to gank MoD
the rest of the MoD push/ganks which really ended the game
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 03:37:47 pm by DarkLeader »
DarkLeader_123
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2009, 04:18:57 pm »
Thank u darkleader  to  all  ur  advises  :)      we will trying do our best   8)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:27:08 pm by HaunteD »
Signature nerfed by admins: Please follow GLK signature rules - http://rules.gamer.lk.
Code: [Select]
[img width=500 height=133]http://i39.tinypic.com/qphudv.jpg[/img]
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 05:09:17 pm »
Anouk... I know that you are pro and all but i dis-agree. I max out lance (duh), take level one doppel and then may juxtapose... Its good for farming, breaking towers and may on occasion make your opponent use a spell on your illusion. Also, i believe it has a psychological effect :P  Lancer has a good agility gain and as he attacks fast, your illusions are created fast. It lets you break the 1st tower on lanes rather quickly... And with a percy, you dont run out of mana very easily. Just my opinion :)
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 05:11:28 pm »
Sorry, printing mistake : what i meant was "and then max juxtapose" :)
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 07:15:02 pm »
lol anuk as i said in my earlier post, we got too cocky.. we just wanted to work on ganking, and i wanted seeker to reach max lvl asap, atleast to max his pwrs, thats y i askd him to solo... :)
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 07:24:31 pm »
Nice review Dark Reeder always fun to read :)
Youtube Channel with 87 Million Views and over 45000 Subscribers

Checkout my Youtube Channel for Daily Gaming Video

http://www.youtube.com/user/LioNKoLLA
https://www.facebook.com/LioNKoLLEK/
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2009, 07:45:53 pm »
LoL... Atch u manage 2 win dis game...hahahahha... good 4 u man..:D... GL next game
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2009, 07:47:45 pm »
LoL... Atch u manage 2 win dis game...hahahahha... good 4 u man..:D... GL next game

?? eh?? u tht that we ll lose?? =.=