web analytics
Re: Xbox 360 game reviews and discussions
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 02:00:40 pm »
will try loggin into live....

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 01:49:39 am »
i got my hands on this game called enchanted arms a good 8 months ago.. spent around 40 pounds on it cos i got it from the uk.. gameplay looked fairly decent and so on.. but i've never bothered playing past the first level.. it tries so hard to be final fantasy.. but it falls soooo short.. thoroughly pissed at myself for buying the darned thing in the first place.. worst thing is.. that game's price has gone down to around 18 pounds now.. :(:( ah well.. one of those games that will end up collecting dust in the cupboard for all eternity.. :D anyone else tried this thing? the voice acting and role play is sooo terrible.. i recommend keeping far away from this one..
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 10:08:41 am »
oh lol when i had my ps3 that was the only game i got. before i cud try it my the friggin hard drive broke. man next time check on gamespot or anywhere else before you buy a game.

hey i just tried GoW multiplayer on live. arent there any death matches for it? as in respawn after death? i found it boring. so quickly switched to halo3 which in turn got boring cos it took hours to find a game. There is this friggin lag that pisses me off. it doesnt happen frequently but when it happens the respawn time stops completely and i see other ppl killing each other :/ after like 20-30 seconds it comes back up again and by that time i've lost the lead :S any one has experiences like that?