Selling credit note from REDLINE FOR 51.5k
« on: April 15, 2019, 02:25:51 pm »
as the title says. selling for a reduced price. you can buy what ever for that price from redline. Just need to pay me the cash and collect the credit note from redline. expecting 47k youlll save around 5k
 contact 0757402303 whatsapp available
Re: Selling credit note from REDLINE FOR 51.5k
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 11:04:24 pm »
Just to let you know, what RLT did is illegal. Whatever the circumstance it may be, they are bound to return you the money. NOT CREDIT NOTE.!
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.6 GHz | Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i v2 AIO | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 3Ghz 16GB (4x4) | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Patriot Spark SSD 512GB | FSP Hydro Series 600W 80+ Bronze | ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 | Raidmax Sigma ATX Tower | Crossover 32SS Freedom WQHD 1440p 32" | Corsair Raptor K30 | Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB | MSI DS502 Headset | Edifier DA5000 Pro 5.1
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 05:48:28 pm »
yes im not sure what to do.. :(  trying to sell this is a pain.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 07:10:21 pm »
You heard about consumer protection authority. Send a registered post mail describing injustice you faced. Then they will ask both parties to come to their office.  They are usually on consumer's side. More often than not Seller will have to settle as these business practices are not allow in Sri Lankan law.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 07:14:44 pm »
Once I got a refund from Redline for headphone even without going to consumer protection authority, just by claiming I would. These sellers know that they are breaking the law. As soon as they realise you know your rights, they will comply.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:25 pm »
so what was the reason for issuing a credit note to you? did you return an item or something?
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 12:21:54 pm »
the credit note for warranty replacement. for z270 prime motherboard and a rx 580. they gave only 30k for the 580.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 12:23:04 pm »
sathindra thanks for sharing your experience, what do you think i should do? :)
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 03:09:27 pm »
PM'ed you.
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 10:24:43 pm »
I went through the price list on the website, seems like they don't bring down your card anymore. Ideally they should give equal value of purchase price or replace with the card of your choice by paying the delta. This is all of course dependent on genuine claim of your warranty. Redline is one of the few places I recommend to my friends because of the after sales services. I truly hope they don't let customers down because then its just another computer shop.
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2019, 10:41:24 am »
so any update on this?
if I remember correctly there were a few guys from redline in this forum. wonder why they haven't weighed in on this from their point of view?

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 10:02:45 am »
if I remember correctly there were a few guys from redline in this forum. wonder why they haven't weighed in on this from their point of view?
GLK is a dead platform, so I don't hang around much

A credit note for a warranty is only offered if no other agreeable solution is available, and is an expedited solution provided on our end on behalf the manufacturer.

A credit note is always one of many options, which generally include,
- waiting until the manufacturer replaces the faulty product
- an equivalent product from a different manufacturer or brand (which might come at an additional cost)
- the option to pay for an upgrade
- a completely different product for the equivalent market value of the product

A credit note is basically a time extended version of the final option, should the customer choose to take it. I believe atleast one of these options had been offered to you alongside the credit note.

Just to let you know, what RLT did is illegal. Whatever the circumstance it may be, they are bound to return you the money. NOT CREDIT NOTE.!
No it isn't. The only legal standing that you can request a refund is if you are sold a product that is non functional or not fit for intended purpose. Under warranty, you're only entitled to a replacement product.

Once I got a refund from Redline for headphone even without going to consumer protection authority, just by claiming I would. These sellers know that they are breaking the law. As soon as they realise you know your rights, they will comply.
Dealing with certain parties isn't worth a wasted afternoon. Nothing to do with consumer rights.

Offline kUrUmBa

• Keep calm and Respawn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 10:27:40 pm »
So if someone were to buy this credit note from op, can they use it to claim on any product they want for the same price or pay the remaining amount if the product is a higher price ?

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2019, 12:10:12 am »
So if someone were to buy this credit note from op, can they use it to claim on any product they want for the same price or pay the remaining amount if the product is a higher price ?
Yes.