CHEAP STEAM GAMES [ PUBG / R6 SIEGE / WITCHER 3 ++++ ]
« on: December 03, 2018, 03:35:33 am »
I will be selling steam game keysfor a cheaper price. PM me to find out what games I sell and the price. To access these gifts you have to change your steam account region you can change it back within 2 weeks. Can be dont through free vpns as well to activate the key. PM me to get more info.

PUBG = 20$
R6 STARTER EDITION = 10$
R6 COMPLETE EDITION = 50$

and the list goes on.....
Re: CHEAP STEAM GAMES [ PUBG / R6 SIEGE / WITCHER 3 ++++ ]
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 12:01:15 pm »
how much is bo 4?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 12:19:26 am »
how much is bo 4?

BO4 is not available on steam.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:10:02 pm »
my dude, what you're doing is against the Steam Terms of Service and it'll end up terminating/resticting the guys (VPN user) steam account if caught by steam

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1266-QFZC-2141

Can I use a proxy, VPN or disguise my location to redeem a region restricted Steam Gift?
No, using a proxy or VPN to disguise your location is strictly against the Steam Terms of Service and may result in restrictions on your Steam account. If you attempt to redeem a region restricted game and your location is inconsistent with your past Steam activity, a warning will appear as shown below:
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 08:18:45 am »
my dude, what you're doing is against the Steam Terms of Service and it'll end up terminating/resticting the guys (VPN user) steam account if caught by steam
It works by using a VPN you're completely protected. You can change the region back to original after 2 weeks then steam doesn't suspect anything. Plus changing the region will only affect the store prices.