Tube amplifiers to warm up your digital music
« on: October 27, 2018, 08:54:32 pm »
Does your music sound boring and dull...? do they sound dry or flat...? we live in a digital world yet our music doesn't seem to be right. Do you long for the warm vinyl record style bass and mellow vocals...? well you come to the right place. Tube amplifiers are very expensive and upgrading your solid state amplifiers to tube will cost you hell of a lot of money. But i do have a solution for you to experience tube sound without breaking the bank.

Tube pre-amplifiers. (CLASS A - pure tube)

Add one of these pure tube amplifiers to your current solid state amplifier or receiver and you can easily get the warm mellow tube like sound you long for. For more information contact me.

I am selling each amplifier for 15,000/-

All are fully assembled and ready to plug and play. These are pure tube, NOT HYBRIDS!!!!

Each amplifier comes with stock Chinese tubes (which already sound great with it) but if you are really enthusiastic you can later upgrade for russian tubes or american tubes. Options are plenty!

Only two amplifiers left...!
EX - Gamer ( Last game played 2013 )
My humble collection of audio gear
Sennheiser HD650 / KZ ZS5 / ZS1 / ATR / V.E Monk Plus! / ATH-S600 / Philips SBC-HP200 (very old) / Sony MDR-XD 150 / V.E Odyssey / Xiaomi Redmi 5 AI dual cam

Nintendo Wii (Classic)

Yamaha RX-V361 on Marantz LS-850 with GE JAN Tube Buffers
Re: Tube amplifiers to warm up your digital music
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 08:14:18 am »
Price is negotiable for serous buyer.
Sennheiser HD650 / KZ ZS5 / ZS1 / ATR / V.E Monk Plus! / ATH-S600 / Philips SBC-HP200 (very old) / Sony MDR-XD 150 / V.E Odyssey / Xiaomi Redmi 5 AI dual cam

Nintendo Wii (Classic)

Re: Tube amplifiers to warm up your digital music
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 10:22:18 pm »
No love for analogue warmth? anyone?

Nintendo Wii (Classic)