web analytics
Hacker In LCGZ Server
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:12:11 am »
This noob "[Solid] Lil Mil" Playing all kinds of hacks & is a big headache for all.No admins monitoring the server i think.Please watch this & ban the noob for the good of every one.Thanks.
Re: Hacker In LCGZ Server
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:20:11 am »
LOL :D
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 02:08:48 am »
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:26:05 am »
hahaha LCGZ is FILLED with hackers. There was a time when I could not join GLK and played on LCGZ.. I had a time of my life. Nearly 3/4 of the people there wall, but some do it better than others. Every 30 min or so a hacker used to pop up and ruin the fun. If you get 6 kills in a row u too are branded hacker even if u don't hack :)

Also the people change their name and come all the time so getting them owned is really hard :P
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 12:44:07 pm »
hahaha LCGZ is FILLED with hackers. There was a time when I could not join GLK and played on LCGZ.. I had a time of my life. Nearly 3/4 of the people there wall, but some do it better than others. Every 30 min or so a hacker used to pop up and ruin the fun. If you get 6 kills in a row u too are branded hacker even if u don't hack :)

Also the people change their name and come all the time so getting them owned is really hard :P
yep so true... I suggest to appoint more people as admins so that this hacking will be minimal. That's y I always try to join GLK. Almost all of the time there seem to be an admin around. :)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 08:34:45 pm »

yep so true... I suggest to appoint more people as admins so that this hacking will be minimal. That's y I always try to join GLK. Almost all of the time there seem to be an admin around. :)

I accept both of u two! The main problem for this cause is the lack of admins in the LCGZ server! When ever i join, the server has atleast three hackers! :(
No More Counter Strike :(

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:21:55 pm »

I just played on LCGZ because it was awp_india well, I've to agree with Obli..Check the demo..

consider this.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 

Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
  • Art is a sense of magic ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 01:45:54 pm »
I just played on LCGZ because it was awp_india well, I've to agree with Obli..Check the demo..

This demo clearly shows how many hackers r there....i was also playing when this demo is taken,there is no time 2 move a bit :-[  .....somebody plz take some serious action or else LCGZ will be a KINGDOM of HACKERS

When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Offline D3AtH $TryK3

• Death Company
  • Fear me for I am D3AtH $TryK3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 01:55:30 pm »
True its really irritating when hackers come to play

Damn Mofos  ;D ;D

Admin : Gamer.LK Sri Lankan CS Server.

Offline -hexagon-

• Death Company
  • Race to the Top _
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 05:36:55 pm »
someone shud create a srvr named ONLY FOR HACKERS :S

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 06:16:52 pm »
or rename :P
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead 

Offline -hexagon-

• Death Company
  • Race to the Top _
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 06:51:31 pm »

Offline MaxPayne

• PnX-Gaming
  • THE ENERGY NEVER DIES
    • View Profile
    • Play~with~styLe