web analytics

Sword

Re: Hacker In LCGZ Server
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 08:24:04 pm »
moka?
ROFLMAO.. :D :D  hehehe...Better to hve more admins... :) :) :)

Offline MaxPayne

• PnX-Gaming
  • THE ENERGY NEVER DIES
    • View Profile
    • Play~with~styLe
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 08:27:12 pm »
ROFLMAO.. :D :D  hehehe...Better to hve more admins... :) :) :)
ya that's true!
Lightning fast servers
👇Staring at $0.7/m👍
https://bit.ly/39rzPdR

Offline over lord

• Roll it, Light it, Smoke it,pass it..
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 02:15:01 pm »
lots of admins r nw nt playing in public server..they playin pugs all the time..
yeah more andmins ;D and we hv to kick  all the inactive admins >:(
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 03:00:19 pm »
hahaha LCGZ is FILLED with hackers. There was a time when I could not join GLK and played on LCGZ.. I had a time of my life. Nearly 3/4 of the people there wall, but some do it better than others. Every 30 min or so a hacker used to pop up and ruin the fun. If you get 6 kills in a row u too are branded hacker even if u don't hack :)

Also the people change their name and come all the time so getting them owned is really hard :P

dude in de_dust i got an awp and kiled 11 terras and was even in a situation wen it was 1 vs 5 ....but i didnt get branded cos mayb everyone knows am awsum!

Offline ViRuS

• Falsus Divertimento
  • GLK Welcome Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:59 pm »
lots of admins r nw nt playing in public server..they playin pugs all the time..
yeah more andmins ;D and we hv to kick  all the inactive admins >:(

rofl. why don't you go ahead :D
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 720QM @ 1.60GHz (6MBL3Cache)                                              ASUS Laptop
CS 1.6 Steam                                                                                                                     Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Resolution: 1280x720                                                                                                       Windows sens: 5/11
4GB RAM                                                                                                                             Ingame sens: 5                   
1GB NVIDIA CUDA GeForce GTX 260M                                                                           640GB 7200RPM HD    
Mouse Pad: Steelseries Qck+                                                                                            Mouse: Razer Copperhead