web analytics

Offline steel

• >>> LiVe for nothing - Die for Something <<<
    • View Profile
Need help guys....

two days ago I bought a Sapphire Nitro RX 480 4GB, so today i installed msi afterburner and NZXT cam to monitor my GPU temps and fps etc etc... .

1st i installed cam and played around with the settings a bit and uninstalled it since i didn't like it very much

Then i installed MSi Afterburner and as soon as i run the program my GPU fan started to rotate(afterburner automatically changed the min speed to 15%) then i restored the default by clicking that curved arrow in the after burner app and uninstalled it also.

Problem :-

So after uninstalling the afterburner i restarted the pc, when restarting the pc when the windows boot screen comes my GPU fans going to its full speed for a second or two and comes back to normal state means the fan stopsafter that everything works fine no temp issues no fps drops nothing

I don't know if it's because the actions i mentioned above and im not sure if it happened before since it only two days since i installed the card.

i tried reinstalling the driver,removing the GPU and installing again resetting the BIOS to optimized defaults.but the problem is still there.

I want to know if any one using a 480 or have a idea about this

is this normal ? or is there any way to fix this ? any help will be highly appreciated

thanks in advance..

Quote:
    MY SYSTEM
    CPU :- Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    MOBO :- Gigabyte B150M-D3H-CF
    RAM :- Team Group Inc. 4096 MB (DDR4-2400) - P/N: TEAMGROUP-UD4-2400 * 2
    GPU :- Sapphire Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics

Offline LAGGER

• Death Company
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • FB
welcome to the club :D
Is it happening every time you boot ur pc? Happened to me once or twice but thats it. There was a problem with after burner but I think it has been fixed now. Try removing drivers using DDU and uninstall afterburner and clean up before doing that.
Intel Core i7 6700K | MSI Z170 Gaming M7 | Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz | Samsung 850 Pro 250GB | 2 Western Digital Blue 1TB | SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold  | Cooler Master:Master case Pro 5 | Logitech G402 | Sennheiser HD 598SE | Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum