Offline Silva

• Well, you got to have an opinion!
    • View Profile
Re: How much bandwidth does CSGO take?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 11:37:44 am »
you people play it with steam genuine copy right? 

and if they hack in there too, then what's the difference between playing cod on gr or teckno cod ?

i thought i could enjoy a hacker free genuine game if i bought it. that's why stopped playing cod on tekno and others  :(
Core i5 2310 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV | 2x4GB ADATA | EVGA 760 SC 4GB | 1TB Toshiba | 21.5" Philips | In Win commander 3 600W | Cooler-master K380 | Logitech G100S combo
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 01:57:30 pm »
you people play it with steam genuine copy right? 

and if they hack in there too, then what's the difference between playing cod on gr or teckno cod ?

i thought i could enjoy a hacker free genuine game if i bought it. that's why stopped playing cod on tekno and others  :(
with genuine copy
and if they hack and a enemy team reports it he will be kicked from game
but these hackers are only there in few games in the servers we play am yet to see a hacker
Such destruction, much waste, such wow , console is better than pc
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 09:18:18 pm »
@JanithDeSilva They're very common in competitive at Silver Elite and higher.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 01:23:29 pm »
There is a new feature called Prime. You won't be able to find hackers if your account is Prime.
>>>>^^ BeAT IT! ^^<<<<
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 02:09:29 pm »
There is a new feature called Prime. You won't be able to find hackers if your account is Prime.

I've been using prime,and met quite a lot of hackers,but if you play full lobby with prime mm hackers are less

Intel pentium G3220 3.0GHz | Gigabyte GTX 950 g1 Xtreme 2gb WINDFORCE | MSI H81M-P33 motherboard | Kingston Hyper X 4GB Black|Jeway backlit Gaming Keyboard| Stereo Headset|Powerlogic Xenon Graphite casing with Custom Window and lighting |TOSHIBA 1TB HDD|RazerŪ Goliathus Speed Edition Mouse Pad| Logitech G302 gaming mouse | 21.5" fhd samsung monitor |007 450w gaming psu |Custom Sleeving|
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 02:55:08 pm »

I've been using prime,and met quite a lot of hackers,but if you play full lobby with prime mm hackers are less
Well the whole lobby gotta be prime to play a prime match..
>>>>^^ BeAT IT! ^^<<<<
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2016, 01:50:23 am »
It's still possible for hackers to exist. Just reduces chances..
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2016, 11:37:36 pm »
Easy for you to say,cz you are Supreme....

All Tournaments are in 128 tick servers. So better to practice in them than in 64.

I played many matches with 5 man Prime lobby and still you get atleast one hacker.
And the ranking system isn't what it used to be.

Note: There are so many 128 tick servers. DM, Scrim, Pugs, Zombie, Surf and so on.

Register yourself in faceit and rank up.
www.faceit.com

You could pay for Premium features but that's not needed.
Also you could play the Ladder matches and collect Faceit points which you can then use it to buy items from here https://www.faceit.com/en/shop
For 160,000 Faceit Points you can get this
http://www.corsair.com/en/vengeance-lpx-16gb-2x8gb-ddr4-dram-3200mhz-c16-memory-kit-black-cmk16gx4m2b3200c16

I've played 200+ CSGO matches on Faceit and only once I had to deal with a hacker.

Plus you get to play with top players from other countries.
I once had the chance to play against ex The MongolZ member Machinegun who now plays for an American team.  8) 8)
And yes we lost that match :|

Also you will meet players who streams the matches on Twitch.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:45:11 pm by HeLLScrM^ »
- And honey you should see me in a crown... - Jim Moriarty

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2016, 06:57:09 pm »
All Tournaments are in 128 tick servers. So better to practice in them than in 64.

I played many matches with 5 man Prime lobby and still you get atleast one hacker.

Note: There are so many 128 tick servers. DM, Scrim, Pugs, Zombie, Surf and so on.

www.faceit.com

Also you could play the Ladder matches and collect Faceit points which you can then use it to buy items from here https://www.faceit.com/en/shop
http://www.corsair.com/en/vengeance-lpx-16gb-2x8gb-ddr4-dram-3200mhz-c16-memory-kit-black-cmk16gx4m2b3200c16

I've played 200+ CSGO matches on Faceit and only once I had to deal with a hacker.

I once had the chance to play against ex The MongolZ member Machinegun who now plays for an American team.  8) 8)

We're silver and that's overkill for us. :l
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 09:53:41 pm »
We're silver and that's overkill for us. :l

*You are

www.faceit.com

I have played around 10 faceit matches and had to deal with around 5 or 6 afk spin bots,and several matches ping spikes to crazy 200+ ...and yes prime do have hackers,but its kinda less than non prime

Intel pentium G3220 3.0GHz | Gigabyte GTX 950 g1 Xtreme 2gb WINDFORCE | MSI H81M-P33 motherboard | Kingston Hyper X 4GB Black|Jeway backlit Gaming Keyboard| Stereo Headset|Powerlogic Xenon Graphite casing with Custom Window and lighting |TOSHIBA 1TB HDD|RazerŪ Goliathus Speed Edition Mouse Pad| Logitech G302 gaming mouse | 21.5" fhd samsung monitor |007 450w gaming psu |Custom Sleeving|
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 07:47:55 am »
So I won't be able to play CS:GO when my SLT package is over, like Cod4? :\
Future Software Engineer at Virtusa!

Offline Droo

• git gud or git rekt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 05:03:27 pm »
So I won't be able to play CS:GO when my SLT package is over, like Cod4? :\
You can with bots.