web analytics
Re: New Members - Introduce yourselves in here!
« Reply #1260 on: September 11, 2009, 05:56:33 pm »
hi machans!!  ;D  i'm hackertracker i'll try to be the official hacker repoter in SL servers  ;D
« Reply #1261 on: September 12, 2009, 12:06:57 am »
hi machans!!  ;D  i'm hackertracker i'll try to be the official hacker repoter in SL servers  ;D
Shaaaa
Admin : Gamer.LK Sri Lankan CS Server

Offline zEee

• Falsus Divertimento
  • elefant auf schlittschuhn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: September 12, 2009, 12:28:30 pm »
i tink mish_maniac brotheR :P
fnatic <3

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • I think I smell something fishiE.<))))<??
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: September 13, 2009, 01:16:52 am »

LOL.. Just make sure you don't hack either :P!

Offline mumble

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Sir Psycho
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: September 13, 2009, 02:30:34 pm »

Another CS server admin wannabe? :\
HE-MEN.Splendid
« Reply #1265 on: September 19, 2009, 05:39:35 pm »
Hey everyone!

First of all, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is AbdulQadir and I a a Muslim Guy From Srilanka.,  I usually go to Aragorn, Gladitor, or Neko in games. I'm a 18 year old male (soon to be 19!), and I've always enjoyed gaming. Ever since I started playing Mario on my Chiledhood., I was hooked. I've got a big collection of games, mostly of the RPG type. My journey into the MMO world started with with pirate of tales, which I played for two to three years. I played on various private servers, as well as the official, and led a rather popular guild called "king". After TOP, I got involved in Silkroad Online and Age of Cannon, then moved on to World of Warcraft. Though I really enjoyed my time there, it got a bit boring after playing it for 2 years.... so I tried a few other MMOs along the way. Those games included: Warhammer, Perfect World, and FFXI.

After pasting those games i found the Aion Game From MMOSITE and after watching some videos of aion I really love the game and after i find this server from Searching

i really love this Server also and admins gmods and I really like to Join a Legion like Clan guides in any game so i like to make a Legion in this server also.

i think its enough about my self 

[email protected]
[email protected]

my hobbies are playing MMO game And non MMo games working in FOrums ect
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. ^^ I'll be working on my signature, etc, in the meantime.

Now i Will Explain about a Game you never Heard

Lets start

HISTORY

History Atreia

For hundreds years ago, the Asmodian Atreia top and the bottom Elyos were one. There was no division or distinction between them, in fact embraced as brothers. Currently, their hearts filled with hatred, and instead of hugging the swords used in their meetings. The events that led to this division have been transcribed below by each of the parties, and while there is truth in both stories, it is clear that in both stories there are certain features not clouded by hate. These misconceptions soon became popular folklore, and folklore became history, both sides seek to blame the cataclysm that destroyed their world apart.

Click on the links below to download the story of each faction:

<<HISTORY OF ELYOS>>

<<HISTORY OF ASMODIAS>>

Aion Game Faction

Elyos

The Elyos are a beautiful and radiant people. The Cataclysm separated them from the Asmodians and left them to thrive in a bountiful world bathed in golden light and starlight. Elyos are comforting, warm, and friendly, but against foes, they are not kindly or benevolent. The ascended forms of Elyos Daevas have stunning, angelic wings, and their immense strength belies their graceful appearance.

The splendor of the Elyos physical form and the colorful, fertile land the Elyos live in has also led them to become arrogant. The Elyos believe that they are blessed by Aion, while the Asmodians, cast into darkness by the Cataclysm, are seen by the Elyos as twisted and cursed creatures.

The Elyos occupy the lower half of Atreia, known as Elysea. Their capital city is Sanctum. The Elyos serve the five Seraphim Lords who guided them to safety when all seemed lost. The stump of the Tower of Eternity that stands on Elysea is known as the Tower of Light. It serves as a constant reminder to the Elyos people of the terrible mistake perpetuated by the Asmodian people and their Shedim Lords.

Asamodian

The Asmodians are a brave and hardy people. The Cataclysm separated them from the Elyos and plunged them into a world of ice and darkness. To survive such desolation is one thing, but to thrive and prosper as the Asmodians did is quite another. Asmodian skin is pale or dusky, and their eyes have adapted to low light by gaining an otherworldly glow that is most pronounced during combat. Ascended Asmodian Daevas are blessed with strength and the ability to fly, and their feathered wings are dark in color.

Asmodians are generous and fiercely loyal to their own. Asmodians would sooner give their lives in battle than see the life of a comrade taken away. They do not think twice before fighting ferociously against outsiders, showing little or no mercy against Elyos especially.

Asmodians live in the upper half of Atreia, known as Asmodae. Their capital city is Pandaemonium. They follow the Shedim Lords, the five Empyrean Lords ordered by Siel and Israphel to protect the upper foundation of the Tower of Eternity, which is now known as the Tower of Darkness.

The Balaur

The term "Balaur" invokes images of terror and fear in the hearts of humans in both halves of Atreia. A mighty and highly intelligent race created by the god, Aion, to care for and rule Atreia's population, the Balaur quickly became fixated with power and domination. Their aggression eventually led the god to create the twelve Empyrean Lords to safeguard the planet and its people.

After a long and vicious war against the Empyrean Lords, the Balaur were involved in the destruction of the Tower of Eternity during a meeting intended to negotiate peace. The Tower's destruction cast the Balaur into the Abyss, an unstable rift between the two shattered halves of Atreia where the center of the Tower used to be.

Recently, however, the Balaur have managed to escape from their prison, and they threaten this fragile world with their fury once again.

This is Game Faction

Classes

The Warrior

Fearsome and hulking, a Warrior’s way is found more through brute force and great resilience than guile and trickery. However, do not be fooled into thinking Warriors are only brainless, or simple-minded. A Warrior bears the brunt of the attack and can reply with tremendous force and power. Do not fail to appreciate what they can do for your group.Though your first steps may be relatively easy to master, Warriors must fully dedicate both body and mind to fully understand the powerful skills they’ll later be taught. A great many Warriors have walked the lands, but only the strongest and most dedicated can truly survive in this world.Once a Warrior reaches a certain level of proficiency, they will see their path end and split into two distinct and new routes: those of the Gladiator and of the Templar.

Gladiator

Gladiators can use many types of weapons, ranging from swords to halberds.

Special ability: Close combat
Play style: close combat DPS.

Templar

Fighting with a sword in one hand and a shield in the other, the Templar is both guardian and fierce combatant. To remain effective, the Templar should stay on or close to the front firing line.

Special ability: Protection chants
Play style: Tanking

The Scout

If the Warrior is about grit, power and sheer strength, then Scouts concern themselves more with speed, agility and awareness. They dress in light armor, making them vulnerable… when they can be hit. Scouts are complex men and women that require a delicate touch and measured approach. Once they learn their inherent strengths and weaknesses, Scouts can become formidable opponents indeed!After the scout has reached the required level of ability, they will be able to choose one of two classes to specialize in: the Ranger or the Assassin.

Assassin

Assassins are experts in deft movement and the silent termination of their target.

Special ability: Striking without detection
Play style: Stealth DPS

Ranger

Special ability: Range diversity of attack
Play style: Ranged DPS with traps

The Mage

Mages are at once incredibly powerful and yet exceptionally vulnerable—able to deal out terrifying, awe-inspiring levels of damage, while taking little in return. They have command over the elements, summoning raging fireballs and chains of the coldest ice to wreak havoc over ranks of the enemy. They can even speak to the shattered planet, calling forth roots to bind enemies in place.

However, as mentioned, Mages are also extremely weak, and must learn to evade whenever possible. As with all classes, knowing when to fight and when to flee is vital, but this is only accentuated when the defenses of the subject are so very limited.

Once a Mage has survived the fragile existence of their first few months, they may find themselves able to choose one of two areas of expertise: the path of the Sorcerer and of the Spiritmaster.

Sorcerer

The sorcerer follows the path of magic, mastering the elements of water, fire, wind, and earth. A sorcerer’s skill set becomes very diverse as their combat ability evolves.

Special ability: Long range damage spells
Play style: Magical ranged damage dealer

Spiritmaster

Spiritmasters are the only summoning class in the game. They can control water, fire, earth, and air spirits.

Special ability: Summoning powerful elemental spirits
Play style: A pet class with ranged DPS power
The challenge for the Spiritmaster comes from recognizing which element to call on at a given time. Earth spirits hold strong defensive abilities, Fire spirits excel in close range attacks, Water spirits concentrate on healing powers and ranged DPS, and Wind spirits are proficient at speed as well as melee and magic attacks.

The Priest

The Priest is arguably the backbone of any successful party. Their ability to keep friends alive even in the direst of circumstances cannot be underestimated, and Priests can be absolutely vital in ensuring groups survive against the more pressing challenges in Atreia. Who would go into battle without a trustworthy Priest by their side?

Dying comrades can be brought to full health in a heartbeat, and deadly poisons cured just as they were about to snatch their victims away from their friends and family… all accomplished by the fair hand of a kind and benevolent Priest. Once a Priest has learned and fully understood the intricacies of their class, they will be given two new paths to choose from: that of the Cleric and the Chanter.

Chanter

The Chanter is primarily a buff provider, but also has access to healing and damage spells as well.

Special ability: Fortification magic using healing and mantras
Play style: Healing, buffing. In an emergency a chanter can fight in close range combat using a magic staff or, similar to the cleric, mace and shield combination.

Cleric

Healer class. Able to raise the dead.

Special ability: Healing and protection
Play style: Able to use a mace and shield and 2 handed staffs.

IF you Wish to play this Game in free Come and Join with our Aion Private server

[SIZE="6"]Aion-Empire[/SIZE]

The Aion-Empire is One of Great and First Private server of Aion Online. The Server is 100% Free and 100% Staiable

Guys Who need to Join With us This is Our information

Website- www.Aion-Empire.com
Forum- www.aion-empire.com/forum
Contacts- [email protected] (Moderator of Aion-Empire)
Emulator-Aion-Emu
How to Connect us: http://www.aion-empire.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0
Latest News :http://www.aion-empire.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.msg14334#new

I am Promo member of Aion-empire.Well Come and Join with us and have fun

Cheers

« Reply #1266 on: September 19, 2009, 05:44:40 pm »
sooooooooo  ???  you're a sri lankan ha?
« Reply #1267 on: September 19, 2009, 06:25:16 pm »
Yes i am in Wattala enderamulla
and i am studying A/L in Maths section and i am Very interested in Computer gameing it ect

I know Programming little and Graphics and HTML coding ect

if you need help i will do it for all

and i am Expert in Signature making

Offline Dj VecooL

• Team Poison
  • porto duecento cinquanta un Opel corsa
    • View Profile
    • djvecool`s web site-remixes
« Reply #1268 on: September 19, 2009, 06:47:06 pm »
hi guys i didn't introduce my self i think might be the right time fot that  :)

my name is visal pasindu silva  i lived in Italy  for 8 years i came 2 years ago in sri lanka @  kadawatha
i`m 18 years old. passion for games & films & Djing i was dragged down here course of my
night life thing evolved with drugs ect. i ant afraid of telling those things lol. idont care what ppl think about me since i can walk. my school is puecher situated in milano via castellino da castello. i have great passion for counter strike i love it,and gta games, my nick name is Dj Vecool, all my friends started calling me visul so later it become vecool lol. now i have computer hardware diploma did it on sri lanka.still learning graphic design & 3D MAX. training computer hardware @ gampaha shop "BK TECHNOLOGY" my parent still on italy now im with my granma and younger sister of my mother i am the only child of family! i have quiet experience with djing & Playing football. my dream is to make an ultimate fashion clothing shop. also i did 4 month of karate` & lately im learning JEET KUNE DO.  if anyone interesting learn JKD pls mail me @ [email protected]

thats me lol  :)
« Reply #1269 on: September 19, 2009, 07:01:06 pm »
Yes i am in Wattala enderamulla
and i am studying A/L in Maths section and i am Very interested in Computer gameing it ect

I know Programming little and Graphics and HTML coding ect

if you need help i will do it for all

and i am Expert in Signature making

heeeeee heeeeee
« Reply #1270 on: September 19, 2009, 07:15:06 pm »

Ahh a Mafia bugger...cool scene. If you're recruiting for that let me know ;) And welcome to GLK :D
« Reply #1271 on: September 22, 2009, 11:36:09 pm »
Hello..Im Nisanka_Xtreme.New Member here

Offline D3AtH $TryK3

• Death Company
  • Fear me for I am D3AtH $TryK3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: September 23, 2009, 09:01:53 am »
Hello..Im Nisanka_Xtreme.New Member here

Welcome to GLK Nisanka

Admin : Gamer.LK Sri Lankan CS Server.
« Reply #1273 on: September 27, 2009, 08:51:09 am »
Hi i'm new to here  :P
« Reply #1274 on: September 27, 2009, 09:18:26 am »
Hi i'm new to here  :P

Welcome! to gamer.lk community  :)