web analytics

Offline RZ

• As above, so below. As within, so without.
    • View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
Re: Redline Customer Service Complaints
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2016, 07:20:34 pm »
As a avid gamer for the past so many years, being a buyer of many PC items I just couldn't hold back. Enough is enough! I've purchased items from multiple places for many years and all i have to say is that RLT, you guys should just come Down to Earth, calm your titties and start respecting people. You think you are the best. Well guess what? You're not. Well for that matter no one is the best not even EGS, Epsi, Techzone, Barclays..blah blah blah, etc... Just face it! We're in Sri Lanka. The market dynamics are very different to other world markets. The market is not even a single digit compared against the world market ( i maybe wrong). RLT think they sell the best brands, best price and best warranty. Well guess again mates! You have simply gone from good guys to a bunch of douche bags. This is a subjective statement. This is my honest opinion. I'm sure i'll get online bashed, internet gangsters will shoot me, GLK may ban me or something coz there are so many RLT worshipers (I was to say loyalists but i changed my mind). I really don't care. I'm almost a few years away from giving up gaming.

RLT for f**k sake stop bragging so much about your company. RLT! you guys are so "EGOCENTRIC" compared with other companies and i think it's killing you slowly.  You are not the best, never was and never will be. Your a bunch of trained marketers / sales people trying to make a positive Profit & Loss, cash flow statement at the end of an accounting year. IMHO you are similar or no better than a IT vendor at Unity Plaza. Admit it. Just coz you have a major influence in gamer.lk do not misuse it. Have some dignity. Don't try to buy honor and respect by bullying others or being so egocentric. Remember your opinion is not the best and not the correct one always....

I'm just a neutral person voicing my concern. I'm a consumer. Not a reviewer. I don't get paid for dissing RLT but I'm pointing the fact that one company cannot be the best in business just coz they have high influence in media or a bunch of worshipers. You can remove my comment or keep it, it's the decision of Admins.

So let the fire works begin...  ::)

well I was all for redline back in the day but not anymore.
they seem to be operating with some sort of god complex these days and  show no disregard for their consumer base. I was going to buy my next system from them but not anymore. I think I've posted about my view on their "system only" sale policy but why bother.....
I already know two others who were going to buy stuff from you guys but changed their mind and I agree with them. why buy from a vendor who try to forcefully sell multiple items to their consumers?

Before we get to the explanation as to why the "Systems Only" rule was implemented (there was a very valid reason for this which I'll get to shortly) I just want you two to clarify why you think we have a "god complex" and we're so "egocentric". I'm not asking this defensively nor am I asking this to confront you or put either of you on the spot. I ask this simply because I want to know what we did and where we did it to give you this impression. Could you just give us an example outside of Zero and EGS mutual verbal spats (which if you haven't noticed, as EGS pointed out, are completely playful and not to be taken seriously)?

Was it here on GLK? And if so where does it take place? Could you give us an example?
Is it on our Facebook page? At our Majestic City store? Was it the way we addressed you or handled you?
Or was it in our after sales service, perhaps when claiming warranty?

I ask this because we take these allegations very seriously and if there is any base to it, we want to take steps to correct it. I know for a fact that in practice we don't think highly of ourselves and therefore by extension we generally tend not to be intentionally arrogant and definitely not egocentric. Which makes me wonder whether we're doing it unintentionally or if we've done anything that may come across as such.

I would also like the feedback of everyone else on this thread and anyone who views it - do you guys agree? Are their accusations valid? And if so could you please spare a couple of minutes to point out these areas where we're falling short? It would help us innumerably.

Thanks,
Sabreen
Intel Core i5 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 120GB SSD | 3TB HDD | AKG Q701 Reference Headphones | SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic + Qck Mass
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2016, 09:54:11 pm »
Y worry, they r not the only place for Corsair Memory, open your eyes n you will find it, or for that matter the HDD.

Once upon a time, long long ago, not in a distant galaxy, I thought enough with Redline now, better check for a new shop and went hunting for a shop called EGS. With my closed eyes, after much fumbling along Galle road, with many thanks to google maps I was suddenly in front of this mighty shop. In fear of being blided by the dazzling glory of Cosair rams and Zotac graphics cards, with much effort I opened my eyes. What did I see? Racks of graphics cards motherboards rams and hdds? Oh NO! My poor eyes were dazzled by a closed door with a note saying to call a number if the shop is closed!!   ;D ;D ;D

I know that there are other shops dealing same components as Redline and I also know that I can import directly from US cheaper and I already have done so. The post was made because this thread is about complaints about Redline and not because of any lack of knowledge of alternatives on my part.
With my experience of shopping at Redline, I also believe if we go and talk with them, we can get the components individually if needed. What I want is for them to reconsider their "systems only" policy regarding at least some more components and mark them clearly on their price list. There are guys outside Colombo who check websites of shops before arriving and they may be discouraged when they see "systems only" even before they had a talk with Redline personnel and will miss a good deal.
Intel Core i5 6500 | Gigabyte B150-HD3 (DDR4) | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2666MHz (2x8GB) | Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro 8GB GDDR5 | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Blue 2TB | FSP Aurum S 600W 80+ Gold | SilverStone Kublai KL05 | Acer XG270HU
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2016, 10:39:26 pm »
Before we get to the explanation as to why the "Systems Only" rule was implemented (there was a very valid reason for this which I'll get to shortly)

Not to put you on the spot but you never did state the "Valid" reason why the "System only" rule was implemented.
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2016, 09:06:27 am »
Not to put you on the spot but you never did state the "Valid" reason why the "System only" rule was implemented.

Exactly, please explain.

I don't think you guys have personality issues, but I know couple of friends who have. One of them bought his system from Techzone recently. His point was you guys always try to make the customer buy what the shop wants him to buy. I honestly think what u do is recommend stuff that are best for the customer, but some people want to buy what they want irrespective of your recommendations and when you suggest that there is a better option, albeit you would be making the suggestion for his own good, he may feel as if his hands are tied and you are doing your shopping for him. It's just how some people interpret your approach I guess.

I personally don't mind you guys giving me your expert views. I don't know whether it makes sense, but that's what my friend said justifying his move to buy from tech zone.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:08:37 am by Grim Raven »
Ryzen 5 1600 / Gigabyte 1060 GTX G1 Gaming 6GB / Aorus X370-Gaming K5  /  Antec HGC 520 / Corsair Vengeance 16gb RGB Ram @ 3000mhz  / Corsair 760t / Samsung Blue Ray Combo / PS 4 / Samsung H6400 40 Inch 3D Full HD TV / Sony e4100 5.1 Home theater system / Asus Ips 27 MX 279h/ Razor Ornata Chroma Keyboard / Razor Kraken 7.1 V2
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 11:09:02 am »
Exactly, please explain.

I don't think you guys have personality issues, but I know couple of friends who have. One of them bought his system from Techzone recently. His point was you guys always try to make the customer buy what the shop wants him to buy. I honestly think what u do is recommend stuff that are best for the customer, but some people want to buy what they want irrespective of your recommendations and when you suggest that there is a better option, albeit you would be making the suggestion for his own good, he may feel as if his hands are tied and you are doing your shopping for him. It's just how some people interpret your approach I guess.

I personally don't mind you guys giving me your expert views. I don't know whether it makes sense, but that's what my friend said justifying his move to buy from tech zone.

Hi Grim,

Your feedback is well taken. To clarify, we tend to offer our opinions where a person can:

1.) Get better value going for a different product in the same price range
(based on reviews and experience we have with certain brands, failure rates etc)

2.) Achieve the same purpose with a product at a lower price
(e.g. customer looking for a pure gaming card wants a Titan X at Rs. 185,000 vs the same thing from a 980Ti at Rs. 125,000, just for example sake)

We do this to serve our customers' best interests, however if they have their hearts set on a particular item, then they are welcome to buy what they prefer. The only time we would be particularly passionate on this is when there is a completely mismatched build a la i7 6700k + H100i GTX + GT610 4GB vga for gaming.
In-win Maelstrom casing | Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 mobo | AMD Phenom II X6 1055T w/ Cooler Master V6 in push/pull | 2x2GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 RAM | Samsung F3 1TB HDD | Sapphire ATi 5850 | Seasonic X750 Gold | Creative Sound Blaster Titanium

Offline FL4SH

• | The Lost Raider |
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2016, 03:20:13 pm »
Exactly, please explain.

that's exactly one my of friend said. he was really unhappy about it even though he eventually bought it from you guys. your guidance is essential for newbies. but if they insist on have something different on their rig(even though cost extra. as an example extra ram) just let them have it. at the end of the day it's their money. maybe they are in a mood to throw some extra cash. :D .
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 04:28:06 pm »
aashrafa just bought a system from redline
ask him how it went down
Such destruction, much waste, such wow , console is better than pc
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2016, 11:40:14 pm »
aashrafa just bought a system from redline
ask him how it went down
The components were purchased for you.
ok. to start off,
1) went and purchased the GTX 970 @Zer0 was selling along with a logitech g502 mouse, A D92 Cooler and a steelseries diablo mousepad. Transaction was smooth and i went home happy.
2)Next day. went to buy Processor, Mobo, Ram Blah Blah.
everything was available with them. took some time to get the processor from stocks but overall very smooth transaction.

I don't see why people are calling the guys over at RLT Egocentric and all that bulls**t. if you don't give them crap, they won't too. its just human nature.
these are the components i purchased.

Got a worthy rig
specs
Core i5 6600k
MSI z170 a m3
240gb ssd
cooler master d92 cooler
palit gtx 970
16gb ram
antec gx300 case
fsp aurum s 500
logitech g502
logitech g710+
mini mousepad

and how to make the photos appear on the post and not as tiny pics
except the logitech g710+ and the Antec Gx300.
The mini mousepad is a steelseries diablo.
I WENT HOME VERRY HAPPY. @JanithDeSilva was even happier when i assembled the system for him.

p.s. if any of you reply saying that i'm an RLT worshiper. I will automatically consider you as an
"EGOCENTRIC"   
Son of a B****

EDIT
went to buy a new power supply for myself today. I was charged Rs.1000 extra yesterday. That amount was discounted from my bill today.
You think you are the best. Well guess what? You're not. Well for that matter no one is the best not even EGS, Epsi, Techzone, Barclays..blah blah blah, etc... Just face it! We're in Sri Lanka.   
Well they may be not the best, but in this case right here if it was any other computer shop in unity Plaza they would have forgotten about it by now.

The one on the first floor of Fortune arcade has my respect tho. i was short of 300 but the stuff was given to me. props to @EGS

but coming back onto topic. Redline Trading Is a great company, it's just that when you give a person shit he gives it back to you.

Face it guys, RLT is the market leader right now.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:57:55 pm by aaashraffaa »
Dell XPS 15 9560 | Logitech MX Master 2S | Galaxy S8+
I've been crazy about building PCs all my teenage life. The time has come to let that expensive habit go.
2010-2017

Offline Gorilla

• Great PC Master Race
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2016, 09:28:34 am »
he knows if he did that the "Nigga you just went full retard posts" were incoming.

@ VG - Epic one bro... funny

@ aaashraffaa - online bashed you have done... respect i must.. you're opinion..  (Y) (Y)

Before we get to the explanation as to why the "Systems Only" rule was implemented (there was a very valid reason for this which I'll get to shortly) I just want you two to clarify why you think we have a "god complex" and we're so "egocentric". I'm not asking this defensively nor am I asking this to confront you or put either of you on the spot. I ask this simply because I want to know what we did and where we did it to give you this impression. Could you just give us an example outside of Zero and EGS mutual verbal spats (which if you haven't noticed, as EGS pointed out, are completely playful and not to be taken seriously)?

Was it here on GLK? And if so where does it take place? Could you give us an example?
Is it on our Facebook page? At our Majestic City store? Was it the way we addressed you or handled you?
Or was it in our after sales service, perhaps when claiming warranty?

I ask this because we take these allegations very seriously and if there is any base to it, we want to take steps to correct it. I know for a fact that in practice we don't think highly of ourselves and therefore by extension we generally tend not to be intentionally arrogant and definitely not egocentric. Which makes me wonder whether we're doing it unintentionally or if we've done anything that may come across as such.

I would also like the feedback of everyone else on this thread and anyone who views it - do you guys agree? Are their accusations valid? And if so could you please spare a couple of minutes to point out these areas where we're falling short? It would help us innumerably.

Thanks,
Sabreen

@ RZ - First a big apology for the delayed reply. Had a very busy week. Firstly let me thank you for considering my comments and approaching very professionally. Have you guys locked Zero in a chamber? If it was Zero this would be quite different i must say!.. anyways no disrespect towards Zero... Maybe he needs come coaching...

I honestly believe your egos are used greatly on GLK I would say very often. Quite less at the MC shop. I'm sorry but i can't comment about FB because i'm not on FB.

If you need an example, i remember faintly seen a thread about a consumer complain and Zero, well he was being Zero. I trust the admins could retrieve it. Zero is a Director, correct? Well he said it in the thread it self. As mentioned before he needs coaching. Maybe he is a good leader inside the org but not outside.

RLT, you are a B2C model, correct? I know it's very tough to be in a B2C than B2B. In a B2C environment i think the most critical part is customer retention. If you go fully retard on a new customer or existing customer, oh boy! that can hit you hard. regardless of the customer being a glorified a**hole or not one must not go fully retard. In fact one must not go fully retard on competitors as well. We have certified turd customers but we handle them in a calm manner. We don't get offensive, we would respectfully ask them to shift to another vendor if they are not happy with our service. Well in fact that has worked out great for us because they never want to shift!!! Maybe they think that however much we give these guys a hard time at the end of the day we get the job done and without zero backlash. (of course we curse them behind their back... huehuehue...) that's natural yeah!

Well let me share a bored story with you... please dont die of boredom.. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:... well one fine day i purchased an item from EGS. I had some spare time and so did the EGS person. In a nerdy way i was saying EGS and RLT is the best IT retailers in Colombo and Sri Lanka... (inside my mind i was jumping around like a kid and clapping)... well to my surprise EGS said well that is not the case....  o.0.. EGS mentioned that all IT retailers are doing good at Unity Plaza and they consider them to be stiff competition... I was thinking that is quite true.. Now that was  strategic business thinking... I have no affiliation to EGS but all i'm saying is that they are a very down to earth company. What would Zero may have said??  ;) ;)

I figured out it's not only EGS and RLT. There are more retailers and competition is good for us consumers.

In addition, you guys seriously need to change the warranty item receipt turn around time. I had to change two items. One item took 1 month and 5 days and the second item is still pending arrival for the past 3 months. You blame it on shipping and clearing. One guy said that certain items from Europe take a long time to clear from customs. I'm no shipping expert so I said really? To be honest that sounded a bit dodgy.  ::) ... It's as if majority of your distributors are based in Antarctica and use sea freight on a steam ship to get the warranty items to you... Please make some effort to speed up the process.

Finally, no disrespect to Zero or RLT.  For f**k sake i'm a few years away from gaming, i may even purchase the next item from RLT because i want to end it in a high note.

I truly want the PC gaming community to prosper. Retailers like you will support that cause. Once again i have no disrespect for any retailers out there. A prosperous industry will always have a positive impact towards developing the Economy.

I hope my constructive criticism will be useful... Do share your thoughts!

Thank you!

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 02:54:05 pm »
"Zero" is a fake expert.

Redline tries to push shitty outdated "gaming" laptops to people
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 03:05:17 pm »
Redline tries to push shitty outdated "gaming" laptops to people
Thanks for the feedback, but this seems unwarranted. Could you please give an example of what you mean?
In-win Maelstrom casing | Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 mobo | AMD Phenom II X6 1055T w/ Cooler Master V6 in push/pull | 2x2GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 RAM | Samsung F3 1TB HDD | Sapphire ATi 5850 | Seasonic X750 Gold | Creative Sound Blaster Titanium

Offline RZ

• View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 04:06:33 pm »
I know that there are other shops dealing same components as Redline and I also know that I can import directly from US cheaper and I already have done so. The post was made because this thread is about complaints about Redline and not because of any lack of knowledge of alternatives on my part.
With my experience of shopping at Redline, I also believe if we go and talk with them, we can get the components individually if needed. What I want is for them to reconsider their "systems only" policy regarding at least some more components and mark them clearly on their price list. There are guys outside Colombo who check websites of shops before arriving and they may be discouraged when they see "systems only" even before they had a talk with Redline personnel and will miss a good deal.

that's exactly one my of friend said. he was really unhappy about it even though he eventually bought it from you guys. your guidance is essential for newbies. but if they insist on have something different on their rig(even though cost extra. as an example extra ram) just let them have it. at the end of the day it's their money. maybe they are in a mood to throw some extra cash. :D .

Thank you so much for the feedback guys, we really appreciate it :)

And you guys bring up a good point, one that we at Redline frequently discuss and talk about. But fortunately or unfortunately, Redline will never be a store where we allow customers to walk in and buy whatever they wish, without at least inquiring into their requirements. The fact of the matter is, our Lankan people have been spoon-fed so much crap for so long by IT vendors here (save for a few) with regard to products and information, that sometimes you have no choice but to strong-arm customers into realizing that they don't really need what they think they need. That being said, this is where our responsibility ends. After we've thoroughly educated the customer on their requirements, what they purchase after is completely up to them and is their own choice. And we try our level best to respect that. This has always been the Redline way, and I hope, will remain the Redline way for a very long time to come.

Now I understand that this may sometimes be misconstrued as arrogance or as if we're trying to force our own views upon the customers, but I assure you we only ever do this for the customers' own good; never to show off our own technical knowledge or to feel superior, but purely to give the customer the very best value for their money. Because at it's core, that's why we started Redline, to give customers access to the latest high-end tech and to ensure they walk out of the store with the very best "bang-for-their-buck". I understand that this approach may annoy some customers and may lose us some sales, but I also know that an infinitely larger number of customers have been (and will continue to be) benefited by this approach. I think the secret is to find a balance between educating customers and respecting their purchase decisions. This is something that we continue to work on and maybe an area in which we're falling short at the moment. And for bringing that up to us, I thank you.

Intel Core i5 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 120GB SSD | 3TB HDD | AKG Q701 Reference Headphones | SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic + Qck Mass

Offline RZ

• View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 04:39:05 pm »
@ RZ - First a big apology for the delayed reply. Had a very busy week. Firstly let me thank you for considering my comments and approaching very professionally. Have you guys locked Zero in a chamber? If it was Zero this would be quite different i must say!.. anyways no disrespect towards Zero... Maybe he needs come coaching...

I honestly believe your egos are used greatly on GLK I would say very often. Quite less at the MC shop. I'm sorry but i can't comment about FB because i'm not on FB.

If you need an example, i remember faintly seen a thread about a consumer complain and Zero, well he was being Zero. I trust the admins could retrieve it. Zero is a Director, correct? Well he said it in the thread it self. As mentioned before he needs coaching. Maybe he is a good leader inside the org but not outside.

RLT, you are a B2C model, correct? I know it's very tough to be in a B2C than B2B. In a B2C environment i think the most critical part is customer retention. If you go fully retard on a new customer or existing customer, oh boy! that can hit you hard. regardless of the customer being a glorified a**hole or not one must not go fully retard. In fact one must not go fully retard on competitors as well. We have certified turd customers but we handle them in a calm manner. We don't get offensive, we would respectfully ask them to shift to another vendor if they are not happy with our service. Well in fact that has worked out great for us because they never want to shift!!! Maybe they think that however much we give these guys a hard time at the end of the day we get the job done and without zero backlash. (of course we curse them behind their back... huehuehue...) that's natural yeah!

Thanks for clearly pointing that out :)

You have to understand, Zero is not a bad guy. He's been on GLK long before Redline was formed and he is a natural-born troll. The truth is, he never means anything by it. It's always playful. That being said, I can see how some of it can be mistaken to be arrogant or ego-driven when I assure you it's not. I've known Zero longer than I've run Redline and I can assure you, you will be hard pressed to find anyone more down to earth :)

But as a Director and company representative, we can't afford any miscommunication, so moving forward you'll find his behavior on this forum a little less quizzical.

In addition, you guys seriously need to change the warranty item receipt turn around time. I had to change two items. One item took 1 month and 5 days and the second item is still pending arrival for the past 3 months. You blame it on shipping and clearing. One guy said that certain items from Europe take a long time to clear from customs. I'm no shipping expert so I said really? To be honest that sounded a bit dodgy.  ::) ... It's as if majority of your distributors are based in Antarctica and use sea freight on a steam ship to get the warranty items to you... Please make some effort to speed up the process.
I'm so sorry about that whole fisaco, I've sent you a detailed PM explaining what happened.

Finally, no disrespect to Zero or RLT.  For f**k sake i'm a few years away from gaming, i may even purchase the next item from RLT because i want to end it in a high note.

I truly want the PC gaming community to prosper. Retailers like you will support that cause. Once again i have no disrespect for any retailers out there. A prosperous industry will always have a positive impact towards developing the Economy.

I hope my constructive criticism will be useful... Do share your thoughts!

Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share constructive criticism with us. God knows, the constructive kind is few and far between. You can be sure we'll take into account all the points you've made and improve ourselves in every we can!

Offline RZ

• View Profile
    • Redline Technologies
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2016, 05:50:48 pm »

Exactly, please explain.

OK, now to clarify our highly controversial "systems only" rule :P It's very simple.

After having been in business for over 5 years, we've learnt that we are forced to sell certain products at cost or below cost in order to stay competitive. This is due to various reasons - other companies buying in large quantity and getting preferential pricing, certain products being hand-carried through the grey-market and most important - most Unity Plaza vendors simply selling below cost to close deals. Now in the short term, this kind of pricing will help them seal deals and will benefit the customer - but in the long run it damages the industry and prevents stores from being able to maintain fair margins and still stay in business. Hence why anyone who's been shopping at Unity for over 5 years will have noticed that more than 50% of the stores that once used to exist have now shut down, leaving mostly only the large vendors still in business.

Of late we realized, that it simply doesn't make sense to sell certain low end items such as basic RAM, motherboards and hard disks and pretty much all processors (because we sell all of them below cost) outside of systems for two main reasons - one being that they're freely available at other stores and two being that it simply isn't worth our time maintaining our one-to-one or replacement-with-standby warranty scheme when we sell these items below cost (also keep in mind we pay further NBT taxes on all these transactions at the end of the year, meaning we make a further loss).

Now why do people want to buy these products from us in the first place? Especially when they're available in other stores? Because they know we'll provide them with a more robust warranty. So, they expect us to sell it at the same loss making prices other stores at Unity sell it at, but they also expect us to maintain the Redline warranty that we're known for. Do you see how unfair this is to us?

The Sri Lankan market is simply too small for one vendor to be everything to everyone. We don't want our service to take a hit where it matters, simply so that we can be a one-stop-shop that anyone can buy anything at, no matter how small component. This has never been our intention, nor will it ever be our modus operandi moving forward.

That being said, if any of you complaining about this system, have ever actually taken the time to come by the store and actually ask for any of these "system only" items, you'll also know that whenever possible, we do bend these rules for our old customers and some new ones too. And we've always maintained that when someone's purchased a PC from us in the past, they're entitled to unlimited upgrades no matter the quantity, price or nature of the product. Some customers of ours have actually pointed this out on the thread. Thank you for standing up for us, when some people seem to feel it fit to complain about certain procedures even when they have no intention of purchasing from us.

Anyway, I hope this answers everyone's questions. If you have anymore questions, please do mention them here, it is after all the purpose of this thread. Cheers!
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2016, 06:11:00 pm »
Some customers of ours have actually pointed this out on the thread. Thank you for standing up for us

You can send me a Thank You card with a RAM stick enclosed.

You have my address...
Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.6 GHz | Corsair Hydro Series™ H100i v2 AIO | EVGA Z170 FTW | Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 3Ghz 16GB (4x4) | EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Patriot Spark SSD 512GB | FSP Hydro Series 600W 80+ Bronze | ASUS Xonar DGX PCI-E GX2.5 | Raidmax Sigma ATX Tower | Crossover 32SS Freedom WQHD 1440p 32" | Corsair Raptor K30 | Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB | MSI DS502 Headset | Edifier DA5000 Pro 5.1