web analytics

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
Re: The Horrible management of Halo - Unfair changes and abrupt decisions
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 11:35:36 pm »
Wait why exactly are these people fighting again?
They wanna play with their new toys but big bad Anuranga wont let them. Boo hoo  :'(
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 04:42:32 am »
Inouk.

Dont list out the forge maps cause we can't play it anyway with the 4 player split screen already lagging, forge will be hell
Pitfall and Vertigo were NEVER tested in competitive play, as halo 4 was dropped as a competitive title, only the settings were made.
So we are left with Skyline, Abandon, Haven.
Again we cant play Skyline unless all the xbox's have the DLC.
Halo 3 ODST disk avoids that of this since its on the disk.

Mayaans, havent even spoken to Anu until read your post where you called out my team and Anuranga.

Offline ALCH3MIST

• NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST.
    • View Profile
    • icaruswept.com: thoughts, rants and headshots.
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 11:23:47 pm »
I like boobs <3

Stop trolling, dude. It's childish.

DRAGONBORN :
Zalman MS800 Plus | Intel Core i5-3470 | Coolermaster V6 GT | MSI B75A-G43 "Dragon" GAMING | 2x2 GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 Mhz | EVGA GTX 660 2GB | Maxtor Diamondmax 7200RPM (primary) | Toshiba 7200 RPM 1 TB  (storage) | Roccat Arvo gaming keyboard | Roccat Lua gaming mouse | Steelseries Tyloo Mat | Wacom Bamboo Pen | Logitech G330 Gaming Headset | AOC I2267Fwh IPS display |

Proteus (http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,21457.msg301860)

http://www.icaruswept.com

Offline xstate

• You wouldn't understand
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 12:05:45 am »
Should, would and could. Grow up. This isn't politics. Anuranga's not hanging onto the title for the money - I'm sure he has better things to spend his time on. Why don't you do what you say "should be done?" If you support all console players, step up and fill those shoes. Talk is cheap.
Agreed. If you feel like there aren't enough Halo tournaments or console tournaments going on in the country, get together with the community and try to at least get some small scale console tourneys running. Don't just wait for tourneys to spring up. Not like any of these tourney organizers make a profit from the 500 rupee registration fee. Most of these tournaments come up because there are individuals dedicated to the craft and make a huge effort to find sponsors and all. A console tourney would be much easier to host imo so why not do something about it.

And as for the title change, the administration doesn't simply take decisions about title changes on a whim or for some personal gain. And when such a decision is made it's usually final. I'm no expert in halo but I know even though the maps and the weapon balancing changes from title to title, the overall mechanics of the game doesn't change much so don't make petty accusations about the whole issue. We all do this cause we love the craft. So play with that spirit.

Intel Core i7 8770K 3.7 GHz | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 motherboard | CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML360R RGB Hydro Cooler |  EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA GAMING  |  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x8GB) 3200MHz CL16  | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 256GB | Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD | Corsair RM750x 80+ Gold Modular PSU | CoolerMaster MasterCase H500P Mesh | Logitech G710+  Keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches  | Logitech g502 Proteus Mouse |  Corsair VOID PRO RGB USB Headset  |  CoolerMaster MP720 RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad

Offline EmYRus

• Xiphos eSports [Deth Company]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2014, 09:53:49 pm »
Ye Ye HALO fight in the Forum  ;D ;D (Y) (Y)
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2014, 09:45:15 am »
Oh look, kids fighting over a console game.
"Let Them Fight" (ken watanabe accent)
Intel® Core™ i5-6500 Processor (3.20 GHz)  | Gigabyte H170-Gaming 3  |  Palit GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock Premium 8G | Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 2400MHz |  Silverstone 500W 80+  | Cooler Master Cosmos  | Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler |  Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25" LED Backlit IPS monitor (2560x1440)  | Seagate Desktop 1TB  | Samsung 380GB  |  Razer Abysus  |  Armaggeddon Keyboard