web analytics

Offline MobileXL

• 100% Customer Satisfaction; During and After-Sale
    • View Profile
[SOLD] PS4 with 2 controllers, charging stand & NFS Rivals = 60K
« on: September 12, 2014, 10:16:55 am »
Selling my PS4 with 2 controller, charging stand (can charge two controllers at the same time), VIZIO gold plated HDMI cable, and NFS Rivals bluray.

All this for 60K (fixed)

Leave a text message at 071-7005895 (please don't call, I WONT answer)

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: PS4 has 4 months warranty from Chelsey.

UPDATE: One controller and the charging station are off the deal. I've got a deal to sell them.

So, the updated price with the console, NFS rivals, one controller and HDMI is 52k
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:09:35 pm by MobileXL »
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
Bill Gates

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
Re: [SELLING] PS4 with 2 controllers, charging stand & NFS Rivals = 60K
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 10:17:04 am »
bump!
Bill Gates

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 07:48:35 pm »
bump
Bill Gates

Offline Razul

• The Great One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 12:07:34 pm »
I'm interested in a controller and the charging station... Would you be willing to sell them separately?

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 08:31:55 pm »
bump
Bill Gates

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 08:04:10 pm »
bbbbbbb
Bill Gates
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 09:33:55 pm »
I think i texted you couple of weeks back on your PS4,  you were willing to part with the console for 50k cause of money urgency, i was interested, very interested to be honest, then when i called you, you didnt pick up and gave someone else's number. And when i call that  number to call and arrange the deal, the person who answered just didn't show any interest at promoting or selling the product. I had to ring like so many times to get him to answer. I thought 'what the hell, if the seller isn't interested at promoting and marketing the product', why would i bother and gave it up.

Also this warranty is only for some modification which chelsea did that enable you to run it in local voltage, not for the whole console.

Ryzen 5 1600 / Gigabyte 1060 GTX G1 Gaming 6GB / Aorus X370-Gaming K5  /  Antec HGC 520 / Corsair Vengeance 16gb RGB Ram @ 3000mhz  / Corsair 760t / Samsung Blue Ray Combo / PS 4 / Samsung H6400 40 Inch 3D Full HD TV / Sony e4100 5.1 Home theater system / Asus Ips 27 MX 279h/ Razor Ornata Chroma Keyboard / Razor Kraken 7.1 V2
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 11:45:30 pm »
obviously it means that he is not interested in selling it, came across so many like these.
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 01:23:20 am »
same guy called about buying my ps3 games. asked me to come to kiribathgoda and all also. i swear to god if i can get hold of him

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 07:25:58 am »
I never did own a PS3. Plus I'm not from Kiribathgoda. I'm from Nugegoda. So you're probably mistaken @hd5670gamer

@Grim Raven, I specifically mentioned in the advertisement to NOT call me during 9-5 pm. I think I made that point pretty clear when I asked to LEAVE A TEXT MESSAGE and NOT CALL.. But, you called anyways, so much for following instructions.
And when you did call, I DID answer, despite being very busy at work, and re-directed you to someone who could talk to you and possibly close the deal, at that time.

One more thing, a sale is an exchange. You pay me, I give you the goods. I don't have to market the product personally to you, when I've said everything that needs to be said here, in a MARKETPLACE. If you need additional information, that's a different story.

I think SOME warranty is better than NOTHING, right??? Maybe I'm confused.

Chelsey is the leader of PS4 services in the country, what they guaranty is basically everything except the blu-ray and HDD. So, what's the issue here? If you want to buy a PS4 with a comprehensive warranty, either buy a brand new one, or wait for someone who bought one from Chelsey is willing to sell one, for 50k.

If not, how about you stop sounding like a stupid, overgrown child?  (Y)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:28:19 am by MobileXL »
Bill Gates
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 11:25:08 am »
do u still have it ? if you do inbox me your number
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 12:56:40 am »
sold ?
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 02:31:29 pm »
I never did own a PS3. Plus I'm not from Kiribathgoda. I'm from Nugegoda. So you're probably mistaken @hd5670gamer

@Grim Raven, I specifically mentioned in the advertisement to NOT call me during 9-5 pm. I think I made that point pretty clear when I asked to LEAVE A TEXT MESSAGE and NOT CALL.. But, you called anyways, so much for following instructions.
And when you did call, I DID answer, despite being very busy at work, and re-directed you to someone who could talk to you and possibly close the deal, at that time.

One more thing, a sale is an exchange. You pay me, I give you the goods. I don't have to market the product personally to you, when I've said everything that needs to be said here, in a MARKETPLACE. If you need additional information, that's a different story.

I think SOME warranty is better than NOTHING, right??? Maybe I'm confused.

Chelsey is the leader of PS4 services in the country, what they guaranty is basically everything except the blu-ray and HDD. So, what's the issue here? If you want to buy a PS4 with a comprehensive warranty, either buy a brand new one, or wait for someone who bought one from Chelsey is willing to sell one, for 50k.

If not, how about you stop sounding like a stupid, overgrown child?  (Y)

Mobile XL -It says in your own profile signature- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."- Bill Gates (maybe you should see the wisdom behind those words).

That's all :)
Ryzen 5 1600 / Gigabyte 1060 GTX G1 Gaming 6GB / Aorus X370-Gaming K5  /  Antec HGC 520 / Corsair Vengeance 16gb RGB Ram @ 3000mhz  / Corsair 760t / Samsung Blue Ray Combo / PS 4 / Samsung H6400 40 Inch 3D Full HD TV / Sony e4100 5.1 Home theater system / Asus Ips 27 MX 279h/ Razor Ornata Chroma Keyboard / Razor Kraken 7.1 V2

Offline MobileXL

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 09:08:48 pm »
Mobile XL -It says in your own profile signature- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."- Bill Gates (maybe you should see the wisdom behind those words).

That's all :)

But you were never one of my customers, were you? There is a difference between a customer and a potential customer. So far, my "customers" have had no problems with my sales. But if they did, I'd be happy to learn from my mistakes. But a potential customer, who might or might not buy a product, has no right to judge how I treat my customers, especially when we haven't even arranged a meet.

BTW I never had, and never will try to "push" my items to customers. I believe it's somewhere between push and pull. I have something to sell, which happens to be something they wanna buy. That's the whole idea of an online market place.

BTW, no hard feelings. Just explaining my point of view, that's all. And if you think I did something wrong to you, I truly am sorry.

Cheers! (Y)
Bill Gates