• Vincere, quod est perire!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: GCWL Rankings
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 06:05:21 pm »
Such Drama.
Much Popcorn.
LYRA 2.0 Rig No: 3
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz (1.27V) | MSI Z87 MPOWER motherboard | Corsair H100i Hydro Cooler | Kingston HyperX Fury White 4GBx4 (16GB) @1866Mhz | Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD | Western Digital RE-Enterprise 1TB + Seagate Barracuda 500GB | 2 X Palit GTX 980ti Super Jetstream 6GB GDDR5 OC | Corssair RM750 750W 80+ Gold PSU | Steelseries Siberia 200 Headset | Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard | Steelseries Rival 700 Mouse | Steelseries QCK+ MouseMat| Corsair Carbide Series® Clear 400C Chassis|

visit us @ www.tech-morph.com

Offline deav

• Death Company
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 06:10:54 pm »
ECI IS LOVE ECI IS LIFE! #DC4LAIF

On an unrelated note, have you guys seen the toaster that can simultaneously cook eggs while toasting toast?!??

Im not ANTI - SOCIAL.I just hate everyone ^^

Offline Xa[i]N

• Death Company
  • Wield as One. Bow to None
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 06:11:22 pm »
Such Drama.
Much Popcorn.

i know right, can i haz popcorn too? :D

Intel Core i7 950  | Asus Rampage III Formula | Corsair H80 |  ASUS Strix GTX 970 | AXLE 220 Phyx | CORAIR DDR3 12GB | Corsair 570W TX | 60GB Corsair Force GT SSD | 1.5TB+500GB  | 24"*2 Samsung | Razer BlackWidow  | Razer Death Adder | Razer Destructor | Razer Krakken 7.1 |  Raven 01 Casing |

Offline NoVa

• Death Company
  • S A D B O I S !
    • View Profile
    • Xiphos eSports
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 06:14:45 pm »

On an unrelated note, have you guys seen the toaster that can simultaneously cook eggs while toasting toast?!??

where can i get one?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 11:18:43 pm by NoVa »
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 04:39:36 am »
Well let me clear few things, x3 is DC...in other words DC reinvented itself as Xiphos eSports (x3)

and regarding my profile details, yes those still have DC details..above line should explain why still its like that :)

Also FYI i was not mocking...im not that kinda person ;)

Cheers...have a nice day! 

yes, i coudn't agree with you more, you need to clear yourself completely.
take 5sec or few sec to rethink every single word what i mentioned before
or ill capitalize some words for you to be clear what it meant to be
*may be DC is x3 now BUT DC was not X3 when we won for what we won.
that because we played for DC for what we won, so when nova said "DC(x3)" in the above comment
I should correct him for the certain season, i ddnt claim all DC victories there! you should really read careful mate. and then you jumped in here nowhere for no reason
and i do not know why am i responding to you but okay what ever. :D
anywy why did you change the DC to X3 in the first place :D
with more agreements, like a team can use a tag "iPwn" now :D

even tho DC changed the name to X3 now. X3 hasnt won anything yet, DC did (regarding GCWL),IF your X3 win this going on season then gamerlk would put your X3 as a winner of this season but DC instead. likewise just read careful and reply as a matter of fact

Its NOT I left DC imo, we left DC (my team left including me). if a team leaving a clan that should be hell of a reason that clan matters. think about it..

and speaking of those who thinks i got clans;
my clan was DC i proudly say that, we fought for DC, we won many, dc SOMEHOW famous because of DC.Reds and the dedication even we ddnt have a ts or a cod server to practice(2008), we know what we did to claim those wins, it is a drama to you yes, that we won but there is always other side of a story. I may support players or clans to get well that doesnt mean Um in one. after I left DC i got only a team, that is Perks. no clans since then. even you find me PeRks.Pirate on xfire tag after i used [DC]Pirate.

Refer to the above statement of "Ipwn" tag, WE used to have "DC.R|iPwn.<player_name>" and then The clan admin told we couldnt have the tag :D even we were the best team in the country for the time. NO OFFENCE to the team iPwn now, nothing personal to yall specially rooney and hunter and others, they are good mates of mine and we all respect. even hunter was a perks. he played for the 2nd team (team perks is inactive now)

Congratulations on Winning 1st GCWL ? :3

we won many son, its just you really dnt know it :)
we won every thing when the time game released. its been 6years now you may win the game now, theres no UPDATES for the game, you may know every glitch or mechanic if you cant win now, dnt waste your time mate. still um saying dnt talk bullshits

I see lotta anger towards us, is that because we won the game and made a better reputation in the lankan gaming. i dnt see good healthy community in cod for the time being. we respect each other once hope it will come again,

this convo started because of Nova's comment on certain matter, mate i ddnt wanna harass or making some kinda bullshit about you, its just to correct you

DC.Reds team Roster:

Shafrox (team captain)
MadHatter
Exclaimer
Ex-Wife (Toxin)
Pirate
Psycho (Pulasthi)
Tyger44

Cheers
Pirate
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:44:02 am by Pirate »
Any man Who falls behind is left behind...

Pirate => DCB.Pirate => DCR.Pirate => PeRks.Pirate

Offline KauBoy

• Tech Morph
  • Vincere, quod est perire!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 09:42:19 am »
i know right, can i haz popcorn too? :D

*gives popcorn to xain*

That last comment.
Aga kiyawanakota mula mathaka na. XD
Now it's a fact that pirate can write long meaningless sentences.
*yawn*
You made me sleepy again
*back to the bed*
LYRA 2.0 Rig No: 3
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz (1.27V) | MSI Z87 MPOWER motherboard | Corsair H100i Hydro Cooler | Kingston HyperX Fury White 4GBx4 (16GB) @1866Mhz | Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD | Western Digital RE-Enterprise 1TB + Seagate Barracuda 500GB | 2 X Palit GTX 980ti Super Jetstream 6GB GDDR5 OC | Corssair RM750 750W 80+ Gold PSU | Steelseries Siberia 200 Headset | Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard | Steelseries Rival 700 Mouse | Steelseries QCK+ MouseMat| Corsair Carbide Series® Clear 400C Chassis|

visit us @ www.tech-morph.com

Offline MADNESSSsss

• Death Company
  • BaaaBaaaBaaBaaBaanana \:D/
    • View Profile
    • Xiphos Esports
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 10:00:45 am »
Pirate, why the 'guti bata' mode? X3 is not a new clan, X3 is the same old DC with the same structure but with a different set of people as leaders/aces after the previous founders stepped down due to real world/work stuff.
The name Xiphos is there instead of Death Company because Death wasn't a word many traditional sponsors would like to be associated with.
Chill, let bygones be bygones and focus on making the COD4/Gaming community a better one overall.
BattleDroid-A2
Ryzen 5 5600X | ASUS TUF X570 PLUS WiFi | 16GB DDR4 4000MHz | RTX 3080 10GB | 500GB Aorus PCI4 NVME SSD | 2TB + 1TB HDD | Asus ROG Strix 750W | Acer XG270HU 144hz 2K Monitor |  SteelSeries Arctis 5 Dota Edition | SteelSeries Rival 600 

BattleDroid-A1 - Decommissioned
Core i5 4590 | 16GB DDR3 1800MHz | GTX 1070 8GB | 120GB SSD | 2TB + 1TB HDD | Acer XG270HU 144hz 2K Monitor |  SteelSeries Arctis 5 Dota Edition | Zowie FK 1+  | SteelSeries Qck+ Fnatic Edition
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 12:42:30 pm »
දියුණු වෙයල්ලා...ඊරිසියාව අතෙරපල්ලා
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 02:02:46 pm »
Anyone who knows the history of Sri lanken COD4 would know the name Perks I also have loads of respect for Team Perks coz they were the best in Sri Lanka no question about that :) But when it comes to Death Company or Xiphos Esports or what ever the name is our friendship and brotherhood will be the same. The 1st GCWL was won by Team Perks when they were in Death Company, Then other good players came along and won it again and kept the Death Company name on top. Now Death Company is Xiphos Esports I think thatz what Nova was trying to say I guess no disrespect for anyone :)

Any way no disrespect for you guys and I apologize on behalf of Xiphos Esports for any disturbing posts. Cheers...

[email protected]
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 03:11:19 pm by iPwn.Rooney »
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 08:41:38 pm »
Season 1 & 5 finalists :D

Haha witnessed both the matches. good times.
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 04:51:55 am »
Anyone who knows the history of Sri lanken COD4 would know the name Perks I also have loads of respect for Team Perks coz they were the best in Sri Lanka no question about that :) But when it comes to Death Company or Xiphos Esports or what ever the name is our friendship and brotherhood will be the same. The 1st GCWL was won by Team Perks when they were in Death Company, Then other good players came along and won it again and kept the Death Company name on top. Now Death Company is Xiphos Esports I think thatz what Nova was trying to say I guess no disrespect for anyone :)

Any way no disrespect for you guys and I apologize on behalf of Xiphos Esports for any disturbing posts. Cheers...

[email protected]

Cheers mate

*gives popcorn to xain*

That last comment.
Aga kiyawanakota mula mathaka na. XD
Now it's a fact that pirate can write long meaningless sentences.
*yawn*
You made me sleepy again
*back to the bed*

who are you?
you from DC/X3? no ? facepalm
SHH ! why dnt you mind your own business ? :D

what happened to the kids these days

Cheers as well
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:34:18 am by Pirate »
Any man Who falls behind is left behind...

Pirate => DCB.Pirate => DCR.Pirate => PeRks.Pirate
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 07:42:04 pm »
@pirate : meow

Offline D4R

• Death is the road. Life is the traveller !
    • View Profile
    • Great deals on Amazon
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2014, 03:16:55 pm »

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core @3.59GHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG Strix OC Edition| T-Force Delta R RGB 16GB DDR4 2400MHz | ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS WiFi II |HyperX Cloud II - Gaming Headset, 7.1 | Glorious Model O RGB Gaming Mouse |ASUS 27" 1080p IPS | Silverstone ST75F-GS 750W 80+ Gold |Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB Mid-Tower | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Great Deals On Amazon And GMG:
http://amazonawesomedeals.blogspot.com/
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=josivubo

My Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/d4r
if anyone has sent me a request and I haven't accepted, please let me know your id. many russian scammers send request every day and it's hard to figure out which one to accept