web analytics
Re: One of the best Customer Service In Srilanka (Shad Digital)
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 08:21:50 pm »
read this
http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,25984.msg338617.html#msg338617

seems like its pointless to you talk some sense into you. i find it really hard to believe that you are an undergraduate. seems like your intention here is something different.

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 09:34:07 pm »
No twist. Shad should have asked the MSI distributor in the 1st place.
I'll make stuff easy for you to understand.
If RL got 10 cards from the distributor and the distributor asked RL to give 2 cards to Shad, it's not given to Shad by RL. It's given to Shad by the distributor. Simple logic. So if Shad got it from the distributor and it came for warranty and it should go back to the distributor. Not RL. Simply RL is not even in this picture.
And you were calling me every day and night telling that you're a friend of one of my good friend's and I told you clearly that if it has been given to you to the distributor it will take at least 2 weeks because 760s were out of stock. You were calling me as you have purchased the card from us. Now only I realized why.

Just to be clear, i came to RL before this scene and i ask from you "that i bought a VGA from Shad is it from you guys?" and you said "maybe don't know about that, if they took it from us it might come to us but yet didn't get any"  and i said i'm worried that's why i asks 
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2014, 04:01:51 pm »
Just a clear answer. Redline is not even the middlemen, they just provided the card from the suppliers to shad. Shad should still deal it with the suppliers and not redline. It's just that they do not have any other option to have their hands clean rather than to put the blame on to redline.
I personally recommend all my friends and family to go with redline/egs is because what they provide is more than 'customer service'.

Luckily you still got it from shads, but if you would have got it from techzone or barclays. You would have lost all your hair by now.

Hope you find a solution soon. Cheers mate!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 11:48:09 pm »
AFAIK you should get your replacement first week of August, since they are getting a new shipment.

Just to make a quick example of the service we aspire towards, we recently along with the MSI distributors have gone to the extent of pleading to and getting MSI to replace a GTX 770 that was taken out by lightning after couple of weeks from purchase.

We will always go that extra mile whenever we can. However, recently, we have had couple of lapses due to the unavoidable reasons, but we are working promptly on fixing these issues.

Offline sameera2013

• Selling my soul for a good PC. Any buyers?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 07:44:41 am »
AFAIK you should get your replacement first week of August, since they are getting a new shipment.

Just to make a quick example of the service we aspire towards, we recently along with the MSI distributors have gone to the extent of pleading to and getting MSI to replace a GTX 770 that was taken out by lightning after couple of weeks from purchase.

We will always go that extra mile whenever we can. However, recently, we have had couple of lapses due to the unavoidable reasons, but we are working promptly on fixing these issues.

Sometimes things are out of your control. We get that. there isa huge shortage of the high end cards and Items you sell here in Sri Lanka. Most other shops do not even have above GTX 760s.
Intel Core i5 6500 3.2Ghz Quad Core | Sub-Zero Frostbite LED CPU Cooler | Asus EX-B150-V3 Gaming | Team Elite Plus 8GB DDR4 2400MHz stick | FSP Hexa+ 550 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1.Gaming 8GB GDDR5 | Toshiba 1TB hard + Seagate Desktop 1TB | Toshiba Q300 240GB SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive | VPRO V100 Gaming Combo | RAIDMAX Ninja II ATX-Orange | AOC 23" LED backlit IPS monitor (1920x1080) | Techfine 1.2KV UPS
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »
Sometimes things are out of your control. We get that. there isa huge shortage of the high end cards and Items you sell here in Sri Lanka. Most other shops do not even have above GTX 760s.

True, and i guess why most other places dont stock high end stuff is because they know the top end will never go for shops in unity.

Offline ALCH3MIST

• NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST.
    • View Profile
    • icaruswept.com: thoughts, rants and headshots.
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 05:45:56 pm »
Was there when this dude happened to Redline (disclaimer: I was shopping). Here's a TL;DR:
> OP buys an MSI card from Shad's, who got it from Electro Cheval
> OP has issue, brings in the card to Shad's, requests standby card
> Shad's tells him to get it from Redline

<  insert WTF gif here >. I suggest you learn the difference between a distributor and a retailer.

DRAGONBORN :
Zalman MS800 Plus | Intel Core i5-3470 | Coolermaster V6 GT | MSI B75A-G43 "Dragon" GAMING | 2x2 GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600 Mhz | EVGA GTX 660 2GB | Maxtor Diamondmax 7200RPM (primary) | Toshiba 7200 RPM 1 TB  (storage) | Roccat Arvo gaming keyboard | Roccat Lua gaming mouse | Steelseries Tyloo Mat | Wacom Bamboo Pen | Logitech G330 Gaming Headset | AOC I2267Fwh IPS display |

Proteus (http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,21457.msg301860)

http://www.icaruswept.com
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 12:54:16 pm »
This is one crazy scene happening. All is well...
--- MSI Gaming Pan India Sales Representative ---
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 07:21:51 pm »
Just a clear answer. Redline is not even the middlemen, they just provided the card from the suppliers to shad. Shad should still deal it with the suppliers and not redline. It's just that they do not have any other option to have their hands clean rather than to put the blame on to redline.
I personally recommend all my friends and family to go with redline/egs is because what they provide is more than 'customer service'.

Luckily you still got it from shads, but if you would have got it from techzone or barclays. You would have lost all your hair by now.

Hope you find a solution soon. Cheers mate!

I know that now, but when i was at the store they didn't tell me that they are not inside of this scene they all took the blame about the warranty delay now they are saying totally different story here, that's what happened!!

and i agree with you about EGS they have a good customer service i heard that from few of my friends but sadly all the things i heard about Redline is negative not a single positive feedback so sad.

once again RL have a really bad communication or they don't even know what they doing and how the things went in there own store.

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 07:26:28 pm »
FOR THE LAST TIME, WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM, SO I REALLY DON'T GIVE A f*** ABOUT WHAT WAS OR WASN'T COMMUNICATED TO YOU.
Redline Leading this forum so you should leave!!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2014, 08:01:31 pm »
NOT A GOOD PLACE TO TALK FREELY WALK AWAY!!  :sick:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:30:19 pm by iRAT »

Offline Zer0

• View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
Re: MSI Dealer Electro Chevals Dying ?
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 08:16:27 pm »
well some people already know about my issue about my vga 760gtx

if you don't please find it here
http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,25984.0.html
now it's been a 20 day's still no sign about my vga replacement or repair

i have a simple question
if something happened to a item that you bought before a year do they have to replace it rather than repairing it ?

Well, clearly your favourite dealer isn't providing you with the correct information. Or any information for that matter. LOL.

I hope that G210 they went out of their way to get you plays all your games.
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 08:20:17 pm »
Well, clearly your favourite dealer isn't providing you with the correct information. Or any information for that matter. LOL.

I hope that G210 they went out of their way to get you plays all your games.

lol im not talking to you i'm talking to professionals please stay away please

Offline Zer0

• View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:19 pm »
This is personal b***h. You need to be able to comprehend basic logic to be a professional. Something which you clearly fail at.

Offline KauBoy

• Tech Morph
  • Vincere, quod est perire!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2014, 08:25:16 pm »

You can't accuse anyone here. LoL. It was your own fault. You can't point fingers to anyone. Specially you to him. Cause whole community knows who's "Zero"  and who are you btw?
LYRA 2.0 Rig No: 3
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz (1.27V) | MSI Z87 MPOWER motherboard | Corsair H100i Hydro Cooler | Kingston HyperX Fury White 4GBx4 (16GB) @1866Mhz | Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD | Western Digital RE-Enterprise 1TB + Seagate Barracuda 500GB | 2 X Palit GTX 980ti Super Jetstream 6GB GDDR5 OC | Corssair RM750 750W 80+ Gold PSU | Steelseries Siberia 200 Headset | Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard | Steelseries Rival 700 Mouse | Steelseries QCK+ MouseMat| Corsair Carbide Series® Clear 400C Chassis|

visit us @ www.tech-morph.com