web analytics
Re: One of the best Customer Service In Srilanka (Shad Digital)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 11:05:16 pm »
In your situation I too think asking for a backup from Redline for something that you brought from somewhere & when they refuse blaming RL is very unethical and kinda stupid. Besides if the 2 cards were sent to Shad's by the request from the distributor then frankly I don't see why RL have to do anything since that was a credit sales transfer from the distributor to Shad's by the request from distributor.

Anyway aside from the original situation I too have heard more than few bad things about RL for few months now from various people about warranty claiming, customer responding & customer serving, the way reps act when people go to RL store, pricing etc... Not gonna name them since they are my friends and some are active members here & these guys praised RL a lot when they started. How I know about this? well I too am planning to upgrade my vga soon and for months have been doing research about shops in SL. Something to look and think about RL if you want I guess. Also I have no hatred towards RL or affiliation with any pc shops here & brought stuff from them only through mo.lk, just posting what I heard.
Thanks for pointing out. We are humans and with the workload occassional mishaps are possible. We ar working on a seperate forum or similar for customer grievances which will be handled with utmost priority. Also, await a fully organized Redline service center soon.

Thanks to you guys we have grown. But with the growth we are unable to cope using the current RMA process. We sincerely hope that the issues will be sorted soon.

Just to point out again, this is purely a response to DarKmoN. The claims by iRat are wholely unreasonable and cannot be entertained. We have no hard feelings, but just making things very clear.

Offline sameera2013

• Selling my soul for a good PC. Any buyers?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 06:44:51 am »
Thanks for pointing out. We are humans and with the workload occassional mishaps are possible. We ar working on a seperate forum or similar for customer grievances which will be handled with utmost priority. Also, await a fully organized Redline service center soon.

Thanks to you guys we have grown. But with the growth we are unable to cope using the current RMA process. We sincerely hope that the issues will be sorted soon.

Just to point out again, this is purely a response to DarKmoN. The claims by iRat are wholely unreasonable and cannot be entertained. We have no hard feelings, but just making things very clear.
I have enjoyed good service in the past from Redline and EGS. But I also think now Redline is expanding very fast and they seem to be in bit of a situation about there Customer relationship Management. When I recently went in shop was little crowded and everyone was looking very busy. Previously what I loved about redline was you can walk in, have a nice chat with the people, the arrangements were very neat and the atmosphere was great. Now lot of stuff everywhere boxes and stuff. Hope the new office is built soon. you get few more people in and we can get back to the unique redline experience. We  do not want you guys to be Barclays or PC partners.
Intel Core i5 6500 3.2Ghz Quad Core | Sub-Zero Frostbite LED CPU Cooler | Asus EX-B150-V3 Gaming | Team Elite Plus 8GB DDR4 2400MHz stick | FSP Hexa+ 550 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1.Gaming 8GB GDDR5 | Toshiba 1TB hard + Seagate Desktop 1TB | Toshiba Q300 240GB SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive | VPRO V100 Gaming Combo | RAIDMAX Ninja II ATX-Orange | AOC 23" LED backlit IPS monitor (1920x1080) | Techfine 1.2KV UPS

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 09:48:53 am »
Previously what I loved about redline was you can walk in, have a nice chat with the people, the arrangements were very neat and the atmosphere was great. Now lot of stuff everywhere boxes and stuff. Hope the new office is built soon. you get few more people in and we can get back to the unique redline experience. We  do not want you guys to be Barclays or PC partners.
Yup we know this. And as you pointed out, we are going through some renovations as well. Hopefully it wont take too long :)

Offline db

• Death Company
  • Keep Calm and Listen to Trance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 11:07:42 am »
stupidest thing ive ever read imo ok shads had good customer service and for crying out loud how da hell do u ask rl for a replacement card? lol
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 11:53:39 am »
stupidest thing ive ever read imo ok shads had good customer service and for crying out loud how da hell do u ask rl for a replacement card? lol

read properly mate i didn't ask from RL i ask from Shad to give me a backup card they blame it on RL that's all i know
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 11:59:11 am »
This is so crazy Elecro Cheval stock > RedLine Stock > Shad Digital Stock > Customer
Craziest Relationship ever -_-
it's like sleeping with two womens in the same time sigh*
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 12:30:38 pm »
This is so crazy Elecro Cheval stock > RedLine Stock > Shad Digital Stock > Customer
Craziest Relationship ever -_-

Not really, its actually a pretty simple relationship. Elecro Cheval is the main dealer for both companies. Electro Cheval gave 10 cards to RL on credit(usually this is how it happens and later after selling the product the buying company pays, good faith deals). After that I guess Shad's asked for 2 more cards from EC and due to some reason like EC's stocks are empty EC asked from RL to give 2 of those cards to Shad's from that 10 cards batch and removed those 2 cards value from RL's credit account. And if that's how or remotely how it went down then Shad's have no business asking warranty,replacement card from RL or blaming RL since actually Shad's brought from EC and not RL.

Instead of the above scenario if Shad's actually brought the cards from RL and not due to a request from the main dealer and paid RL and got a bill from RL then only Shad's can ask warranty from RL.

Besides in either situation I don't see a single reason why a Shad's sales rep had to take you to RL store since you brought the card from Shad's & you have no contract between RL, you have a contract between Shad's. You say they are the best customer service out there but I disagree due to the single reason I've mentioned above bcos it looks like to me that you were making some noise about this and started blaming Shad's & Shad's is looking for a scapegoat to pass the blame. 

Good to know that you guys are aware of those things and actually trying to fix them unlike most of the shops here.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:40:39 pm by DarKmoN »

Offline D4R

• Death is the road. Life is the traveller !
    • View Profile
    • Great deals on Amazon
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 03:36:14 pm »
Redline has their fair share of faults but this situation doesn't seem like their fault..
DarKmoN explained it very clearly. anywas hope u get your card soon.

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can

Intel Core i5 4570 @3.20Ghz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr Gaming OC 2GB| 8GB DDR3 GSkill 1333Mhz | Gigabyte H81M-S2PV |Logitech G35 7.1 Gaming Headset | Logitech G400S Gaming Mouse |Samsung E2220X 22" 1080p LED Backlit | Cooler Master GXII 550W PSU | Cooler Master X Dream i117 CPU Cooler | Antec GX700 | Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Great Deals On Amazon And GMG:
http://amazonawesomedeals.blogspot.com/
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=josivubo

My Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/d4r
if anyone has sent me a request and I haven't accepted, please let me know your id. many russian scammers send request every day and it's hard to figure out which one to accept
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 05:03:26 pm »
One of my friend also had troubles with Redline!  He had 2 SSD's and didn't get replacement and customer service wasn't responding then he had to go to Sabreen after months and he says price is high but since they offer the best customer service i was like thats fine but issues are increasing and hopefully there will be a change in Redline!

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 06:56:29 pm »
well i don't care about any of these businesses, i personally don't have any issue with any of them but as a customer im helping to other customers to get an idea and how you need to face kind of these situations now like RL replied and Shad digital replied to my questions Shad digital was always pleasant whether i have a deal with them or not but RL doesn't give any sh*t as you seen they all were trying to beat me and saying you are not our customer so now you know how bad is their communication is, if they were pleasant and kindly explain what and how things goes i will be buy my next vga from them but they don't know how to get attention of a customer, so the decision is yours people im not forcing you to not fo buy from RL im just letting you know whats my story is
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 07:16:26 pm »

How come sleeping with two women at the same time could be a reason for sighing ? :O
Ryzen 5 1600 / Gigabyte 1060 GTX G1 Gaming 6GB / Aorus X370-Gaming K5  /  Antec HGC 520 / Corsair Vengeance 16gb RGB Ram @ 3000mhz  / Corsair 760t / Samsung Blue Ray Combo / PS 4 / Samsung H6400 40 Inch 3D Full HD TV / Sony e4100 5.1 Home theater system / Asus Ips 27 MX 279h/ Razor Ornata Chroma Keyboard / Razor Kraken 7.1 V2
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 07:45:40 pm »
but as a customer im helping to other customers to get an idea and how you need to face kind of these situations

how come you are their customer?

RL doesn't give any sh*t as you seen they all were trying to beat me and saying you are not our customer

why should they give a shit? Did you buy that from them?

if they were pleasant and kindly explain what and how things goes i will be buy my next vga from them but they don't know how to get attention of a customer,

i think they would be quite happy not to do any business with a lunatic like you.

seriously what you are trying to do is really pathetic.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:51:42 pm by Sachi911 »

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 07:56:10 pm »
how come you are their customer?

why should they give a shit? Did you buy that from them?

i think they would be quite happy not to do any business with a lunatic like you.

seriously what you are trying to do is really pathetic.

read this
http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,25984.msg338617.html#msg338617
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 08:00:57 pm »
Again here's the highlights for Lazy people

I bought the vga from Shad (by then i didn't knew that it came from RL because msi agent requested give them two cards)

so vga broken i took it to shad and gave for warranty

shad point out that they bought it from RL and we shall ask a backup card from them

so we went their and RL agreed to the warranty point but they said they are not bond to give any backup cards to the customer they said it's a Shad's part to do

so shad ask from the RL manager to arrange a card for me and they disagreed

then shad ask a backup from MSI agent and they gave a backup card

that's what happened!! I dont know what RL twisting here -_-

Offline KauBoy

• Tech Morph
  • Vincere, quod est perire!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 08:08:35 pm »
No twist. Shad should have asked the MSI distributor in the 1st place.
I'll make stuff easy for you to understand.
If RL got 10 cards from the distributor and the distributor asked RL to give 2 cards to Shad, it's not given to Shad by RL. It's given to Shad by the distributor. Simple logic. So if Shad got it from the distributor and it came for warranty and it should go back to the distributor. Not RL. Simply RL is not even in this picture.
And you were calling me every day and night telling that you're a friend of one of my good friend's and I told you clearly that if it has been given to you to the distributor it will take at least 2 weeks because 760s were out of stock. You were calling me as you have purchased the card from us. Now only I realized why.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:28:35 pm by KauBoy »
LYRA 2.0 Rig No: 3
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.5GHz (1.27V) | MSI Z87 MPOWER motherboard | Corsair H100i Hydro Cooler | Kingston HyperX Fury White 4GBx4 (16GB) @1866Mhz | Intel 530 Series 120GB SSD | Western Digital RE-Enterprise 1TB + Seagate Barracuda 500GB | 2 X Palit GTX 980ti Super Jetstream 6GB GDDR5 OC | Corssair RM750 750W 80+ Gold PSU | Steelseries Siberia 200 Headset | Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard | Steelseries Rival 700 Mouse | Steelseries QCK+ MouseMat| Corsair Carbide Series® Clear 400C Chassis|

visit us @ www.tech-morph.com