web analytics
Highlights for Lazy people

I bought the vga from Shad (by then i didn't knew that it came from RL because msi agent requested give them two cards)

so vga broken i took it to shad and gave for warranty and ask for backup card

shad point out that they bought it from RL and we shall ask a backup card from them

so we went their and RL agreed to the warranty point but they said they are not bond to give any backup cards to the customer they said it's a Shad's part to do

so shad ask from the RL manager to arrange a card for me and they disagreed

then shad ask a backup from MSI agent and they gave a backup card

that's what happened!!

Full story here

First of all this is not any kind of d*ck liking or d*ck sucking post, today i experience terrible and the worst warranty issue for like few hours, so this is how it went!!!

you can find what happened before from here

http://gamer.lk/index.php?topic=25984

Well i bought this 760gtx vga from Shad Digital it was like 8 months before not even a Year i finally got to know where is the stock came from, it was took from Redline from the first Batch (they got 10 vga's)

My warranty is bound with Shad Digital so i have no rights to ask from Redline to gave me a backup card for my current works, so Shad Digital took that point and asks me to come to their shop and they will personally come and will give me a option for this trouble, as they told they did

before these things i personally called Few people in Redline Manager He didn't answer the phone, Short guy 2nd Owner he didn't answer and he called me back in the morning and i ask for is their any stock available for 760gtx he said no at least when it will be arrive ? and he say's no eta, they i called one of my school friend and he wasn't much helpful i ask for a help that when the stock arrives can you please inform me he said it will update on our page so look for it so now i have to keep stare at their page not helpful, so under all these i ask from Shad what's going on what's gonna happen they dais the same that Redline aren't giving any Date or backups so they want me to come to their shop and deal with this personally, 

so i went to the shop, One of Shad Digital guy came with me (Mr:Rizvi) i really appreciate his help today one of the best Customer Service i experienced in srilanka Today,

he and i went to Redline and ask from them for help and i needed a backup card because it took so long, and i have 2 movies on editing  plus gaming yes that's why i did bought that sh*t so Mr:Rizvi ask from them what they can do for this issue, they said they can't do anything they just do the deal that's all you guys are the buyer we just selling, you are the responsible to give customer a backup vga we are not, so Mr:Rizvi said that their guy told them a different story he said that he told him they will arrange a new temporary vga for this issue, however there was a argument and Mr:Rizvi called his manager and asks what can they do and manager took it from their and called the Redline manager and at that time Redline manager Apologies what happened there and said he will look in to this but didn't solved the problem,

after this Mr:Rizvi I went back to the Shad Digital shop and he arrange me a new VGA CARD from original MSI dealer and he went his own bike and personally brought me the vga and they all were very pleasant and very helpful, very best customer service i can gurantee

Redline have many service issues now, their customer service is worst plus their items and warranty, they are taking so long to give an warranty, so if you don't want to experience bad customer service don't go their, they are telling you they will give backup vga's and fast warranty claiming and all they all are lies,

i took few hours to type this sh*t because what shad Digital people did today was amazing, i never knew there will be this kind of best service that we can take from absolutely from srilanka it was amazing.

No hard feelings Redline Plus no support to you at all.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 08:07:20 pm by iRAT »
Re: One of the best Customer Service In Srilanka (Shad Digital)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 07:31:52 pm »
I'm confused
Thoughts -> Talks -> Act -> Self
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 07:54:58 pm »
Total dick suck.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:05:20 pm »
Lets us clarify here. We ordered 10 cards through Elecro Cheval but right after we got the stock Electro Cheval requested us to give couple of cards to Shads. By request from the distributor we passed on two cards at cost. The warranty is owed by the distributor to Shads. The deal was between them. Hence all Redline did was to just give up two units on the distributor's request.

Distributors generally don't give backup. When we provide backups at Redline, we do it at our cost. We never bother distributors for backups as this is genarally not the practice. When the customer asked for a backup from Shads, they were not willing to bear it, so they passed the blame to us. It is totally unfair. We have not obligation whatsoever in this deal.

Your accusations are baseless and unsensible.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:07:01 pm by Zaffran »
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:32 pm »
well.....f***
everybody suggested that I buy a lap from RL and now I see this  :\
btw thx for the update

Offline NilFBosh

• Challenge Accepted (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 09:09:41 pm »
well.....f***
everybody suggested that I buy a lap from RL and now I see this  :\
btw thx for the update
Lol are you being serious? Did you read through the full thing? If so you'd know that the blame lies entirely on Shad's

Before making any harsh decisions you'll regret, read through this
http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,24652.0.html

Choose wisely (Y)

Offline unix

• There's no place like 172.0.0.1 <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 09:18:37 pm »
Umm.. I don't understand why RL should give backups for a card which Shad sold. Even RL gave some of their stocks to Shad it's under the request of Agent. So it's accountable as "shad got them from distributor" than "shad became RL's reseller"... Your logic doesn't make any sense.. Educate me if wrong though...
Acer 23" S231HL | Intel core i7 - 4770 | Asus H97M-E Motherboard | Kingston 32GB DDR3 | MSI Twin Frozr GTX760 OC | Zotac 240GB Premium SSD | Team Evo 240GB SSD | Western Digital 1TB Blue | Seasonic Eco 500W PSU | Roccat Kone Pure Laser Mouse | Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro S (MX Brown) | 2013 Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition (MX Blue) | Razer Goliathus Control Mouse Mat | Creative T6300 5.1 | Sony Playstation Dualshock 4 controller
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 09:21:44 pm »
this is about warranty issue not a backup card issue so point out that

Offline Didi

• dishum dishum dishuuuum !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:49 pm »
iRAT brotha Redline and EGS are the best shops to buy anything related to PCs.
It took around 45 seconds to get my headset replaced from Redline.
And also Got a Brandnew replacement for my faulty 2TB and a very fair credit note for my PSU from Redline.
And EGS gave me not one but two PSUs as the PSU I ordered from them didn't arrive on time ( and a big discount too  ;D ).
I was once worried why I didn't get 5years warranty for my 840 pro. Guess what my SSD has 5 years warranty now.
And for my Antec PSU replacemend Redline never blamed EGS. They gave me a standby PSU. That is what should be done.
Its Shads' responsibility to give you a replacement or a standby product. Not Redline's.
I am not kissing their asses. I am just admiring what shops like Redline and EGS are doing for PC enthusiasts in SL.
And remember. Some people are really good at mind f*cking! Be careful  ::)
4770 කේ | H 110 | මැක්සිමස් 6 පෝම්‍යුලා | Asus 780Ti DC2 OC (1175MHz Boost) | 8 ජීබී සැවේජ් 2400MHz | ඉස්ටෝර්ම් එන්පෝසර්
| සීසොනික් X 850 KM3 | 1 X සැම්සුන්ග් 840 ප්‍රෝ 128 ජීබී | 2 x කෝර්සෙයාර් එල් එස් 60 ජීබී | සැම්සුන්ග් 320 ගීබී x1 | සැම්සුන්ග් 500 ජීබී x 1 | වෙස්ටර්න් ඩිජිටල් කලු 2 ටීබී x 2 | හිතාචි 2 ටීබී x 1 | ලොජිටෙක් Z623 | ලොජිටෙක් Z906 | බීට්ස් ඉස්ටූඩියෝ | ඩීඩීජේ ergo | Velodyne Impact 10 Inch Subwoofer + Fostex PM0.3 | Koss ESP950

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 09:40:29 pm »
Well, atleast some people have common sense :)
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 09:45:18 pm »
iRAT brotha Redline and EGS are the best shops to buy anything related to PCs.
It took around 45 seconds to get my headset replaced from Redline.
And also Got a Brandnew replacement for my faulty 2TB and a very fair credit note for my PSU from Redline.
And EGS gave me not one but two PSUs as the PSU I ordered from them didn't arrive on time ( and a big discount too  ;D ).
I was once worried why I didn't get 5years warranty for my 840 pro. Guess what my SSD has 5 years warranty now.
And for my Antec PSU replacemend Redline never blamed EGS. They gave me a standby PSU. That is what should be done.
Its Shads' responsibility to give you a replacement or a standby product. Not Redline's.
I am not kissing their asses. I am just admiring what shops like Redline and EGS are doing for PC enthusiasts in SL.
And remember. Some people are really good at mind f*cking! Be careful  ::)

you have a point i will keep that in mind :)

Well, atleast some people have common sense :)

yes, i will see you on monday then?

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:48 pm »
yes, i will see you on monday then?
No. Because you didn't buy anything from Redline, so I will not deal with you. You have no claim for anything from us because you don't carry a Redline bill. You can go get your great customer service from Shads Digital.
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 09:56:26 pm »
No. Because you didn't buy anything from Redline, so I will not deal with you. You have no claim for anything from us because you don't carry a Redline bill. You can go get your great customer service from Shads Digital.

ya ya ya ya sure don't worry i will deal with shad, you stay calm don't be nervous stay safe!!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 10:18:06 pm »
In your situation I too think asking for a backup from Redline for something that you brought from somewhere & when they refuse blaming RL is very unethical and kinda stupid. Besides if the 2 cards were sent to Shad's by the request from the distributor then frankly I don't see why RL have to do anything since that was a credit sales transfer from the distributor to Shad's by the request from distributor.

Anyway aside from the original situation I too have heard more than few bad things about RL for few months now from various people about warranty claiming, customer responding & customer serving, the way reps act when people go to RL store, pricing etc... Not gonna name them since they are my friends and some are active members here & these guys praised RL a lot when they started. How I know about this? well I too am planning to upgrade my vga soon and for months have been doing research about shops in SL. Something to look and think about RL if you want I guess. Also I have no hatred towards RL or affiliation with any pc shops here & brought stuff from them only through mo.lk, just posting what I heard.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:20:23 pm by DarKmoN »
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 10:33:28 pm »
What  Shads Digital did today should, they should have done @ the 1st day (or may be the next day). If so we may could agree that they have a one of the best customer service. Keeping back-ups and replacement is always venders choice. They are not bound to give u a back-up or replacement at ones. (Unless you have a special agreement)
Also Shads Digital should never share there supplier information with customers.