web analytics
Re: My MSI 760gtx Broken :(
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 11:49:54 am »
You're missing the point again. Shads will be getting a replacement from Elecro Cheval stock, not ours. Please don't comment without knowing full informaion. You'll end up making a mockery of yourself.

how do i know any information you both guys hiding things from customers -_-

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 11:57:05 am »
how do i know any information you both guys hiding things from customers -_-
Because how we manage our dealers/suppliers shouldn't be any concern to the customer, and especially you since you are NOT OUR GODDAMNED CUSTOMER. You have clearly been misinformed by Shads. That's what we plus everyone on GLK with common sense is trying to make  you understand.
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 03:05:26 pm »
Because how we manage our dealers/suppliers shouldn't be any concern to the customer, and especially you since you are NOT OUR GODDAMNED CUSTOMER. You have clearly been misinformed by Shads. That's what we plus everyone on GLK with common sense is trying to make  you understand.

yeah i get that, you guys and shad was saying the same thing before, now i called the dealers and lots of people related to this situation and figured out whats inside this cupcake, Shad is wrong because they pointed out to RL that you guys don't give any backup card to the customer as a retailer and you guys are wrong because you didn't give the exact situation details on the first place, you said that RL personally importing vga's directly from singapore and as same goes to my vga, it will arrive with them as well, you guys have really bad communication RL please fix it other wise you guys will lose many customers,
and i really appreciate for the heads up on this situation (GLK + RL)
thank you very much for the support
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 04:32:53 pm »
yeah i get that, you guys and shad was saying the same thing before, now i called the dealers and lots of people related to this situation and figured out whats inside this cupcake, Shad is wrong because they pointed out to RL that you guys don't give any backup card to the customer as a retailer and you guys are wrong because you didn't give the exact situation details on the first place, you said that RL personally importing vga's directly from singapore and as same goes to my vga, it will arrive with them as well, you guys have really bad communication RL please fix it other wise you guys will lose many customers,
and i really appreciate for the heads up on this situation (GLK + RL)
thank you very much for the support

why are you keep saying the same shit over and over again? why would they even bother communicating with you? you bought it from shad's. not redline. redline is not shad's. are you that stupid not to understand such simple logic?  if they have any issues, they will sort them out with THEIR customers. which you are NOT. get it genius? it must really suck to be you.

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »
So basically Redline allocated 2 cards out of the stock that was given to them as instructed by their distributors on request (for which they probably got reimbursed or a credit note im guessing).
Redline did not sell the card to Shads, therefore they have no responsibility what so ever for the card that you bought. Shads has to handle the warranty process directly with the distributors (Not Redline)

Seriously how hard is it to understand this ?

Offline D4R

• Death is the road. Life is the traveller !
    • View Profile
    • Great deals on Amazon
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »
Pretty hard it seems :D

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can

Intel Core i5 4570 @3.20Ghz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr Gaming OC 2GB| 8GB DDR3 GSkill 1333Mhz | Gigabyte H81M-S2PV |Logitech G35 7.1 Gaming Headset | Logitech G400S Gaming Mouse |Samsung E2220X 22" 1080p LED Backlit | Cooler Master GXII 550W PSU | Cooler Master X Dream i117 CPU Cooler | Antec GX700 | Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Great Deals On Amazon And GMG:
http://amazonawesomedeals.blogspot.com/
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=josivubo

My Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/d4r
if anyone has sent me a request and I haven't accepted, please let me know your id. many russian scammers send request every day and it's hard to figure out which one to accept
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 07:41:53 pm »
So basically Redline allocated 2 cards out of the stock that was given to them as instructed by their distributors on request (for which they probably got reimbursed or a credit note im guessing).
Redline did not sell the card to Shads, therefore they have no responsibility what so ever for the card that you bought. Shads has to handle the warranty process directly with the distributors (Not Redline)

lol that's not the story they were telling me, it was totally different story when i was there face to face, they said that my card will arrive in two weeks maximum and i will get a replacement zer0 (Kushan) told me that to my face and they were point fingers at shad that shad should give me a backup card and they will work on warranty issue that's what they said now they twist the story :P
now they point finger at shad for warranty plus replacement RL have terrible Customer communication.
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 08:13:40 pm »
Just forget it guys.. I wonder how this kid gonna live in real world. I mean when he comes out from his university and when he facing REAL problems in his life..
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 08:29:47 pm »
Just forget it guys.. I wonder how this kid gonna live in real world. I mean when he comes out from his university and when he facing REAL problems in his life..

this kid has some serious issues with him. lol.

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html

Offline Zer0

• View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 09:25:13 pm »
Since Shads was clearly not giving you the correct information, I tried explaining to you how things happen.

Just to clarify to everyone here, the reason Shads tried to blame us and came to us because the cards were billed through our system. By the time the request for cards through, they were already part of our inventory, and the straightforward way to do it was to bill it through our system. But the agreement was between the distributor and Shads.

When the card failed, rather than going to the distributor Shads came back to us for warranty (more than a week after it was handed in by the customer mind you), and rather than turn them away we chose to process the RMA immediately and send it to MSI. Shads was idling with your card for more than a week, and we actually sped up your RMA process even if it was none of our business. Choosing to do so was probably the biggest mistake we made regarding this. Should have asked them to GTFO and go to MSI and get their shit sorted.

Offline Zer0

• View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 09:35:19 pm »
And for the last time, we communicate with our customers. You are not one of them.
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 11:19:56 pm »
I hope it is quite clear here that the warranty was being provided by the distributor. As for backup, I have already pointed out that it is the responsibility of the dealer to arrange it at their cost as we always do for our customers. In this scenario we stepped in to try and speed up the warranty for you despite not being directly bound. It looks like Shads took the opportunity here to try and force is to take responsibility for the backup as well. You need to understand that this is clearly unfair.

Now guys I have already accepted that a couple of mishaps have happened and we owe anyone who was on the receiving end a sincere apology. The scenario here though is in no way a mishap on our part but an attempt by Shads to make us look like the bad guys to keep their hands clean.
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 02:25:01 am »
I hope it is quite clear here that the warranty was being provided by the distributor. As for backup, I have already pointed out that it is the responsibility of the dealer to arrange it at their cost as we always do for our customers. In this scenario we stepped in to try and speed up the warranty for you despite not being directly bound. It looks like Shads took the opportunity here to try and force is to take responsibility for the backup as well. You need to understand that this is clearly unfair.

Now guys I have already accepted that a couple of mishaps have happened and we owe anyone who was on the receiving end a sincere apology. The scenario here though is in no way a mishap on our part but an attempt by Shads to make us look like the bad guys to keep their hands clean.
Agreed bro. But lately I have heard that you warranty is getting bad and customer service isn't good. My friend has to wait for months to get his replacement and only got it after he spoke to Sabreen. Anyways good luck and hopefully you'll won't ruin your name! Cheers to Redline!

Offline sameera2013

• Selling my soul for a good PC. Any buyers?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 11:03:22 am »
Now guys I have already accepted that a couple of mishaps have happened and we owe anyone who was on the receiving end a sincere apology.
With everything going on-line today just few mistakes can ruin the years of hard work. There are lot of on-line customer terrorists who bombard on slightest bad experience. But glad to see you guys are not arrogant and understanding and are willing to improve. This shows that even growing too fast can also be a curse. Best of luck red line and still I will consider you and EGS as my No 1 choice and hope that stays the same way for a long time. I am collecting money for a big upgrade by October. May be a  nice GTX 770 or a R9 280X/290.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:05:12 am by sameera2013 »
Intel Core i5 6500 3.2Ghz Quad Core | Sub-Zero Frostbite LED CPU Cooler | Asus EX-B150-V3 Gaming | Team Elite Plus 8GB DDR4 2400MHz stick | FSP Hexa+ 550 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1.Gaming 8GB GDDR5 | Toshiba 1TB hard + Seagate Desktop 1TB | Toshiba Q300 240GB SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive | VPRO V100 Gaming Combo | RAIDMAX Ninja II ATX-Orange | AOC 23" LED backlit IPS monitor (1920x1080) | Techfine 1.2KV UPS
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 11:50:37 am »
We appreciate the patience and support. Rest assured we are already working on fixing the issues.