web analytics
My MSI 760gtx Broken :(
« on: July 19, 2014, 08:32:05 pm »
I went to turn on the pc but it didn't turned on so i did few checking and finally figured out it was my vga (MSI 760GTX) I bought it from Shad Technologies so i went to there and gave it to them didn't had any issues they got it and left me on waiting  :( now it's been 8 day's they said the agent still waiting for a new stock to arrive they don't have any vga in their stock right now is this can be true ? is there anyone know about this ? who is the agent of MSI? are they playing me ?  ;D however i got few numbers from them and they were very helpful.
Re: My MSI 760gtx Broken :(
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 08:51:10 pm »
Contact this guy, he is somehow related to MSI (dont know how).
http://gamer.lk/index.php?action=profile;u=200191

Offline NilFBosh

• Challenge Accepted (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 10:16:35 pm »
That guy is the Pan Asian representative for MSI.

The authorized dealers for MSI are Electro Cheval Lanka
http://www.electrocheval.com/pages/contact?lang=lk

Contact the guys using the number from the above site :)

Good luck bro (Y)

Offline EGS

• For the Best Support Service Call EGS
    • View Profile
    • EGS Website
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 10:28:27 pm »
Dont Worry Shad Technology is a good dealer and I dont think they r fooling u, So u may have to wait.
E-Globe Solutions Pvt Ltd., 87 5th Lane, Colombo 3. Tel : 0777-802534 / 4795632 / 4718517
For Branded Desktop / Laptop & EGS PC, Gaming Needs from Power Supply, Chassis, VGA cards to PC Accessories, UPS, Printers, NUC & Many More
www.eglobe.lk  www.fb.com/egs.lk
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 11:33:09 am »
should have bought it from redline. ha!

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 07:52:23 pm »

thanks for the heads up mate will do

That guy is the Pan Asian representative for MSI.

The authorized dealers for MSI are Electro Cheval Lanka
http://www.electrocheval.com/pages/contact?lang=lk

Contact the guys using the number from the above site :)

Good luck bro (Y)
will do thanks :)

Dont Worry Shad Technology is a good dealer and I dont think they r fooling u, So u may have to wait.
i hope they are not :)

should have bought it from redline. ha!
well i was but this was the first batch (they only had 10 items) and suddenly all of them sold out, it was too late for me and shad had only one left so got it from them with 2 years warranty :( i have really bad luck there is no good luck for me :D
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »

well i was but this was the first batch (they only had 10 items) and suddenly all of them sold out, it was too late for me and shad had only one left so got it from them with 2 years warranty :( i have really bad luck there is no good luck for me :D

yea they were gone like hot cake within like couple of hours :P but seriously you couldnt just wait for another week. -.-

Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz | Cooler Master X6 | MSI B75A-G43 GAMING | GIGABYTE GTX 970 WF G1 GAMING | G.SKILL TridentX 4GBx2 | AOC I2369VM 23" IPS Display | Corsair CX500M PSU | Cooler Master 690 II Plus custom mod | Corsair Force GS 128GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB | Samsung Spinpoint 500GB | Logitech G400s | Zalman K200M |

Build Diablo: http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,23516.0.html

Offline EGS

• For the Best Support Service Call EGS
    • View Profile
    • EGS Website
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 09:06:10 pm »
Everything depends on the Disti how was they get replacement, it does not make much difference in the dealer, so wait or call electro cheval and find out.
E-Globe Solutions Pvt Ltd., 87 5th Lane, Colombo 3. Tel : 0777-802534 / 4795632 / 4718517
For Branded Desktop / Laptop & EGS PC, Gaming Needs from Power Supply, Chassis, VGA cards to PC Accessories, UPS, Printers, NUC & Many More
www.eglobe.lk  www.fb.com/egs.lk

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 10:11:18 pm »
Well, if you bought it from Redline we would have kept you updated and given you a standby card if it took more than a day. That's the responsibility of the vendor you buy it from, so if it's taking too long, ask Shad's to give you a standby atleast (don't think it'll happen though. They are very good at blaming others for their problems).
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 06:50:53 pm »
Well, if you bought it from Redline we would have kept you updated and given you a standby card if it took more than a day. That's the responsibility of the vendor you buy it from, so if it's taking too long, ask Shad's to give you a standby atleast (don't think it'll happen though. They are very good at blaming others for their problems).

you might be the one who told about all the warranty stuff and how it works with you guys,

well today your reputation goes down i will not recommend to buy anything from you guys now on, you guys are the worst now

your service was much better before the guy who is the owner i don't remember his name now i personally didn't knew him that tall guy, i was so desperate when i was looking for a good psu for my Axle 460gtx back days it was very first beginning of Redline and it was next to chelsey those day's, so i was finding a psu for my rig that your manager came and asks from me what's up and you need a help with that? i didn't had any idea how things work with the power and he took me to barclays and asks from them a psu which compatible with the card and gave me few advice about the card and the psu as well and he went it was very helpful to me now days how things works,

but today it was totally different you guys talk to us like barking dogs its really disappointing, i never knew you guys are like that now, well now i know, i'm a university student as well as a Art Director which have many connection between gamers multimedia plus TV Filming and Advertising i will never recommend Redline to buy any kind of component to anyone i will get scold if i do sorry guys really disappointing and as well as your Manager Apologies what you guys did today (He might mean it or he might trying to show us that he meant it)

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 07:32:05 pm »
Why don't you explain to everyone what I  said and why you are blaming us for a product YOU didn't buy from US.
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:46 pm »
We ordered 10 cards through Elecro Cheval but right after we got the stock Electro Cheval requested us to give couple of cards to Shads. By request from the distributor we passed on two cards at cost. The warranty is owed by the distributor to Shads. The deal was between them.

Distributors generally don't give backup. When we provide backups at Redline, we do it at our cost. We never bother distributors for backups as this is genarally not the practice. When the customer asked for a backup from Shads, they were not willing to bear it, so they passed the blame to us.
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 09:26:06 pm »
Why don't you explain to everyone what I  said and why you are blaming us for a product YOU didn't buy from US.

im just a customer not the buyer so at this point the buyer is Shad Digital as a customer my part is waiting and trying to figure out where this warranty claim coming from and its from You guys, so im blaming you guys, as you said new stock will arrive on two weeks and it will be next monday, i will wait until monday and come to check whether its ready or not
thanks
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 09:32:11 pm »
We ordered 10 cards through Elecro Cheval but right after we got the stock Electro Cheval requested us to give couple of cards to Shads. By request from the distributor we passed on two cards at cost. The warranty is owed by the distributor to Shads. The deal was between them.

Distributors generally don't give backup. When we provide backups at Redline, we do it at our cost. We never bother distributors for backups as this is genarally not the practice. When the customer asked for a backup from Shads, they were not willing to bear it, so they passed the blame to us.

i agree with you they are passing the blame for you guys because they couldn't do that, but finally they gave me a 210 backup brand new card as a temporary use, that's not the point im having a warranty issue here its almost 2 weeks do i have to wait until your stock arrive? im stucked with many things over here as a designer and editor i have a lots of works plus as a student im on fire here so at least you guys should do it faster just like shad did with many trouble they gave me a vga but as a big company still you guys cant claim a warranty in two weeks? that's a shame!!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:33:54 pm by iRAT »
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 10:50:00 pm »
i agree with you they are passing the blame for you guys because they couldn't do that, but finally they gave me a 210 backup brand new card as a temporary use, that's not the point im having a warranty issue here its almost 2 weeks do i have to wait until your stock arrive? im stucked with many things over here as a designer and editor i have a lots of works plus as a student im on fire here so at least you guys should do it faster just like shad did with many trouble they gave me a vga but as a big company still you guys cant claim a warranty in two weeks? that's a shame!!

You're missing the point again. Shads will be getting a replacement from Elecro Cheval stock, not ours. Please don't comment without knowing full informaion. You'll end up making a mockery of yourself.