web analytics

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
Re: People's Review - Redline Technologies
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2017, 07:32:08 pm »
This is what happens when you try to provide customers with additional services that aren't covered by manufacturers warranty. Both options offered are beyond the standard warranty policy and offered in the interest of the customer. Plenty of people on that thread that don't seem to understand this basic principle and feel entitled to more.

Also, there are two versions of the GT 730, an older 96 core version and a newer 384 core version which we sell. Some idiot is posting benchmarks of the slower card. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder why we even bother providing service to these people instead of asking everyone to just deal with the manufacturer for warranty like the US/UK markets. Atleast then people will realize what 'Manufacturers Warranty' actually entitles them to.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:44:54 pm by Zer0 »
Troll mode: Activated
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2017, 07:39:24 pm »
I dare you guys to browse The PCMR subreddit for a week, just see how many RMA horror stories turn up. We in Sri Lanka are privileged that our retailers provide us with after sales service. People just don't understand until the silver spoon they have in their mouth is taken away.
Core i5 11400F | 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz | GTX 1650 | Logitech G29
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2017, 07:53:24 pm »
making a post on this thread is technically a review. Why would you base your "Review" off somebody else's?
If he was really "Helpless" (well, he's stressing on the "fact" that he is a "government officer" that knows how to deal with "Racketeers" of this kind) he could have reached out himself

your "Review"?

Umm No. This is not my review.
And isn't this the "people's review" thread is it not?

What I meant by helpless was he was unsure what to do. And besides by posting that at that forum it wouldn't have caught Redline's attention. So yeah I posted it here. What's wrong with that?

And besides G.lk is sort of a neutral place where someone can have a civilized argument without bashing each other with other nonsense.
For all I care you can go there and reply yourself and see the treatment you'll get.

The customer should always be the priority even if he's a one time buyer or do millions of deals with them. So if he has a fair point (which zero has said himself) then he should be treated fairly in the matter. (Not saying that he hasn't been)

And why should anyone else should be worried by revealing it to the public? If the reputation is on the line then deal with it accordingly.

I have no intention to start an argument here.
I've treated both parties equally. Do not put me into one side of the argument.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700XT | LG 27GL83A-B Ultragear 1440p 144Hz IPS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @3000MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 250GB | Silicon Power A55 1TB SSD | Western Digital Blue 1TB |  Corsair Graphite 760T White | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition | Corsair RM750x | Logitech Z323 | Logitech F710 | Logitech G502 SE Hero | CoolerMaster CK550 Gateron Blue  | Sennheiser PC363D | Massdrop X Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2017, 07:59:29 pm »
Thank you Alucard for bringing this to our attention. The customer had been offered 3 options which we feel are fair. So it's up to him to decide which option he wants to take and contact us directly. So hopefully this ends in a satisfactory manner for all parties.
Troll mode: Activated
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2017, 09:30:59 pm »
Alright so I finally had to claim warranty for two items I bought from Redline. Here's my experience.

The mouse I used previously (Logitech G500S) suddenly failed sometimes back. So I went to them and told them about the issue. They gave me a standby item and told me that I'd get a replacement in about two weeks. Around 5 weeks went by without a response. (partly my fault as I didn't have the time to contact them after that)

I went there today and asked about it. Zer0 apologized for the delay and told me that the warranty given by the manufacturer had expired. (still a bit curious about this, I thought that mouse had 3 years warranty?) So he told me that I could pick any brand new mouse that was priced similar to the G500S (the price I paid originally). So I spent a tiny bit more and got myself a Logitech G403. It's a great mouse but will take some getting used to.

My R9 390 also started causing issues (the other thread I made about my PC crashing) about after year and half of use. They verified that it was faulty and gave me three options. I ended up with an RX 480 (8GB) with the remaining warranty period of my previous card, and didn't have to spend a cent. Entire process only took about an hour. (only took that long because there were other customers)

Overall, I'm happy about this experience. :)
Core i5 2400 @3.1 GHz | Goddamn stock cooler
Gigabyte B75M-D3H Motherboard  |  2X4GB Kingston RAM DDR3 1333MHz
Asus PB278Q 1440p PLS Display (27") | Sapphire Nitro RX 480 8GB
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD  |  Total Hard Disk Storage = 6TB
Logitech G510S Gaming Keyboard  |  Logitech G403 Gaming Mouse
Seasonic X-650 PSU  |  Corsair Carbide 400R Case
2.1 MicroLab M500U Audio  |  Prolink 1200VA UPS

Offline sameera2013

• Selling my soul for a good PC. Any buyers?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2017, 08:12:31 am »
When I purchased a Warlock PC from Redline I expected a premium service for buying one of their signature PCs.My computer stopped booting up recently and I took it to the service center. I was immediately attended and they checked the PC and asked me to wait. In 30-45 minutes they fixed it up and even did a clean up and put new thermal paste as well. The staff was friendly and had good attitude. I believe I got my money's worth. Hope you guys will keep this good work going.
Intel® Core™ i5-11400F Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) | Gigabyte B560M DS3H Motherboard | Kingston HyperX Fury RGB DDR4-3200 16GB | Gigabyte P650B 650W 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU | Zotac GeForce RTX 3060 AMP White Edition | Gigabyte 512GB NVME SSD | Toshiba 2TB SATA 7200RPM HDD | VPRO V100 Gaming Combo | Xigmatake Poseidon ARGB Case | GIGABYTE G32QC 32" 165Hz 1440P Curved Gaming Monitor | Techfine 1.2KV UPS

Offline raven

• The fools will not hinder me
    • View Profile
    • Raven's Nest
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2017, 01:13:59 am »
Posting on GLK after a long time, but I need to put this here.

I bought a Lynx+ from Redline  about 1.5weeks ago. After I bought machine home and after a few days use I noticed that the 3rd fan on the GPU is not spinning. When researching a bit on this it was obvious that the fans should not spin when the machine is idle and the fans would kick in when the temps go above 60c. In my case 2 fans were always spinning and the 3rd one did not spin even under load. The cause seemed to be an unused power connector touching the 3rd fan. This somehow resulted in the other 2 fans spinning and the 3rd one not spinning at all.

I photographed the GPU and the connectors and sent it to redline through FB. The whole process was extremely professional. In the end I was damn surprised that they offered to send a technician to my house, ~15km from the redline store to fix this. I never ever expected this kind of commitment from anyone.

I was on a busy schedule during this time and they could not visit my house the 1st day. But they followed that up on the next day with a call and i did not have to initiate anything to get the ball rolling. Everything is fixed now and I am more than happy about these guys.

Very good job and glad I selected Redline. Would like to mention Muditha and Rukshan who called me and followed this up.
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2017, 10:30:39 am »
Since everyone is posting their reviews of redline tech,thought id post mine too.

I went to buy a gaming mouse,actually wanted a logitech g402,but redline was out of stock,so i checked on other mice,the person at redline[dont know his name] was so chill about it,i tested all mice,played with them on their computers,nobody batted an eye,then i told him ill come back later as i wanted to check the g402,but since no other shops actually even opened their boxes to show me the mouse,i opted in buying the logitech g302 from redline.Really happy with their service.
Also note that i bought my pc from them.Been using it for three years no issues whatsoever.
 (Y)
Intel i5 9600K |Hyper 212 LED|RX 580 8GB MSI Armor MK 2| Gigabyte H310M motherboard | Team Group 8GB DDR4 x2 3200Mhz RAM | Cooler Master Storm Scout 2|120GB Team Elite SSD |TOSHIBA 1TB HDD|21.5" FHD AOC monitor |600w Cooler Master PSU | Razer® Goliathus Speed Edition Mouse Pad| Logitech G102 gaming mouse |HyperX Shroud Edition Large Mousepad| Armaggedon Atom 7 Headset | Fantech K611 Tournament Edition Keyboard |