web analytics

Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
  • Art is a sense of magic ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
GCLL Season 1 wrap-up
« on: November 10, 2013, 12:54:21 am »
Season 1 of the Gamer.LK Clans LOL League comes to an end after amazing month of team battles. Season 1 showed how active the League of Legends community in Sri Lanka.

A big thank you goes out to all the 14 teams that took part! The sportsmanship shown by each team was outstanding, especially we value the spirit teams had during the Semiís and Finals during disconnections and the server issues. Also we like to thank everyone who helped every possible way to make this tournament a successful one.   

Congratulations to Season 1 Champions, Please Let Us Surrender and the two runners-ups  nA The Troll Brothers and PnX | Insomniac Gaming Alliance. Hope to see all of you in Sri Lanka Cyber Games (SLCG) which will be happening in December.

When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
Re: GCLL Season 1 wrap-up
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:32:27 am »
Congratulations teams! Looking forward to some dethroning at SLCG ;) Also a big shoutout to the refs, admins and masterminds behind GCLL - brilliant effort and overall an amazing success! I can rest assured that LoL is in good hands here.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:48:46 am »
Well played everybody who participated. Overcoming the obstacles of all the power failures, disconnections, bad weather, blue screens and other technical issues, each and every team showed immense dedication and sacrifice for the sake of the tournament and I appreciate that very much. Also I'd like to hand over a special thank you to our admins Milfer and Nisal in helping make the very first Gamer.LK LoL tournament a success. Thank you guys.

-Ninja (Team PLUS)

Offline CB

• PnX-Gaming
  • UnmaskeD ZorrO
    • View Profile
    • Phoenix GaminG
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 08:03:34 am »
great job...and de shoutcasting ftw ;)
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 08:59:34 am »
Congratulations teams! Looking forward to some dethroning at SLCG ;) Also a big shoutout to the refs, admins and masterminds behind GCLL - brilliant effort and overall an amazing success! I can rest assured that LoL is in good hands here.

^this and Nice work. Love the sportsmanship shown by everyone. It's like the COD4 scene back in 2010 :)

Offline nalti

• n00b Alliance
  • I WIll Dominate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 11:14:02 am »
wp!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 11:32:18 am »
Congrats guys well played! Epic playing by everyone :D
Specially have to mention ArchAngel here for keeping us updated from the 1st match to the last. Very well organizing and management by the whole system! Congrats for doing an excellent GCLL premier season :D