Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
  • Art is a sense of magic ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
GCLL Rules and Regulations
« on: October 01, 2013, 08:14:19 pm »

General information

All GCLL matches will be played on the Oceania Server. All players participating in GCLL should have a Oceania Server LoL account and ready to play by 22nd October 2014.

There will be two brackets such as the “Winners bracket” and the “Losers bracket”. If by any chance a team from the Winners bracket lose they will be automatically be placed in the Losers bracket. The finalists of the Winners Bracket and the Finalist of the Losers Bracket will face off at the GCLL Season 2 Finals!

Each game will consist of one or two Referees/LoL Admins.

Scheduling Games:

Weekday timing: 9PM – 11PM
Weekend timing: 6PM - 11PM

The game schedule and draw will be posted on http://gcll.gamer.lk. GCLL organizers will make every effort to inform the teams of scheduled match dates and times – but please note it is the responsibility of the teams to check their game time and date. Not attending a match due to not being informed of the schedule is NOT an excuse.

Both teams scheduled to play at a certain time should be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.

Re-scheduling Games

If a team is unable to attend a scheduled match, they should inform the Admins at least 1 day prior to the scheduled date. At this point, the Admins will contact the opponent team,and the match will be re-scheduled within 48 hrs of the original game date/time.

General & Game Settings

• Competition Method: 5 vs. 5
  • Server: Oceania
  • Maps allowed: Summoner’s Rift
  • Mode: Tournament Draft
  • Bans per team: 3
  • Game Length: Until the winner is determined
  • Game Winner: The team who completely destroys their opponent’s nexus or forces their opponent to surrender.
  • Player account: All the players MUST use their own accounts to play GCLL

Public chat can only be used by the team captain regarding game pause, or disconnections. Team members are allowed to greet each other at the end of the match on public chat (Eg: GG, WP etc). No foul language is allowed on public chat and doing so can get the team disqualified from the match after the 1st warning.

Draft Rules

A team that previously played a match on the Blue side will be placed on the Purple side during the next game. If both teams share the same side on the previous game the side will be decided by the match referee/LoL Admin!

Stoppage of Play

Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules:

• A player who experiences technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart prior to first blood within the first 3 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 3:00). The captain of the team should declare on public chat and inform Referees/LoL admins
  • If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 3 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood –OR– a player’s client crashes/fails to load after champion selection, then the match will be restarted. Only if a player disconnect the team is allowed to pause for a maximum of 10 minutes
Unfair play

The following actions will be considered unfair play:
  • The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
  • Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.

Communication method
  • Each team captain/team representative is expected to join “GCLL Season 2: Team Captains & Admins” group, since that will be the main communication method between Teams and Admins.
  • Each match picks & bans details and Summary details will be published only in GLK forums (http://gcll.gamer.lk) and GLK FB page.

Sri Lankans Living Abroad
  • GCLL is for Sri Lankan citizens only - Sri Lankans abroad can take part.
  • One team may only consist maximum of two (2) Sri Lankans who live abroad.
  • Team captains must inform the GCLL admins before the start of the tournament , if they have any such player within their team
  • Matches will be played based to Sri Lanka Stranded time (GMT+5:30) and matches will not be rescheduled because of Sri Lankans who live abroad.

Compulsory TeamSpeak Use
It is compulsory that all teams use the Gamer.LK Public TeamSpeak 3 Server accessible at ts.gamer.lk. Specific channels for GCLL will be available. Players connecting should have their nicknames matching their LOL usernames (profile names). Please note that this will be compulsory for ALL teams. Teamspeak is available for download here.

Team Roster Changes
Teams are allowed to change their rosters a maximum of TWO times BEFORE the start of the tournament. However, no roster changes can be done after a team has played their first match.

Substitutions
The substitute player must be registered with the team prior to the tournament starting. Use of a substitute player must be informed to the GCLL admins well before the start of the scheduled match (preferably 48 hours ahead). The use of non-registered, suspended, or otherwise ineligible players in a GCLL match is not allowed under any circumstances. Doing so will result in a suspension or extended suspension of the individual in question, suspension of relevant team management, and may result in match overturn.

Stand-ins
No stand-in players besides the substitute player will be allowed to play for any team during GCLL.

Ranked Tournament
GCLL is a Gamer.LK Ranked Tournament. Taking part in such ranked tournaments would increase a team’s rank, however failure to show up after registration might lead to penalties in rank.

Violation of any tournament rule will submit to a individual/team ban.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:18:20 pm by -ArchAngel- »

When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Offline Resh

• I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
Re: GCLL Rules and Regulations
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 02:11:24 am »

Admins,
I have read the gamer.lk rules and regulation for the Lan tournament and it mentions that we have to play weekdays at 8.00 p.m. I am currently in USA. Can my team play only on Saturdays and Sundays. weekdays night in SL time means morning for me, and i have lectures. will u guys be able to host the matches who are overseas to compete on weekends.As i herd there are more players except me who are having this issue.appreciate it. looking forward to play in the LAN tournament hosted by gamer.lk.. 
Thank you.

Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 12:21:13 pm »
Admins,
I have read the gamer.lk rules and regulation for the Lan tournament and it mentions that we have to play weekdays at 8.00 p.m. I am currently in USA. Can my team play only on Saturdays and Sundays. weekdays night in SL time means morning for me, and i have lectures. will u guys be able to host the matches who are overseas to compete on weekends.As i herd there are more players except me who are having this issue.appreciate it. looking forward to play in the LAN tournament hosted by gamer.lk.. 
Thank you.
First of all GCLL is a online tournament and we understand your request.
but we are unable to change the mentioned rules because of the tight tournament schedule. so recommend you to follow the given rules and looking forward you and your teams participation. 

When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 03:17:46 pm »
Rules Updated

Communication method
  • Each team captain/team representative is expected to join “GCLL Season 2: Team Captains & Admins” group, since that will be the main communication method between Teams and Admins.
  • Each match picks & bans details and Summary details will be published only in GLK forums (http://gcll.gamer.lk) and GLK FB page.

Rules for Sri Lankans who live abroad
  • Matches will be played based to Sri Lanka Stranded time (GMT+5:30) and matches will not be rescheduled because of Sri Lankans who live abroad.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 05:46:08 pm »
Cheers for allowing Sri Lankan's abroad to take part :)

Offline -ArchAngel-

• Death Company
    • View Profile
    • Just Random
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 11:17:29 pm »
Rules Updated

Sri Lankans Living Abroad
  • Team captains must inform the GCLL admins before the start of the tournament , if they have any such player within their team

Compulsory TeamSpeak Use
It is compulsory that all teams use the Gamer.LK Public TeamSpeak 3 Server accessible at ts.gamer.lk. Specific channels for GCLL will be available. Players connecting should have their nicknames matching their LOL usernames (profile names). Please note that this will be compulsory for ALL teams. Teamspeak is available for download here.

Team Roster Changes
Teams are allowed to change their rosters a maximum of TWO times BEFORE the start of the tournament. However, no roster changes can be done after a team has played their first match.

Substitutions
The substitute player must be registered with the team prior to the tournament starting. Use of a substitute player must be informed to the GCLL admins well before the start of the scheduled match (preferably 48 hours ahead). The use of non-registered, suspended, or otherwise ineligible players in a GCLL match is not allowed under any circumstances. Doing so will result in a suspension or extended suspension of the individual in question, suspension of relevant team management, and may result in match overturn.

Stand-ins
No stand-in players besides the substitute player will be allowed to play for any team during GCLL.

Ranked Tournament
GCLL is a Gamer.LK Ranked Tournament. Taking part in such ranked tournaments would increase a team’s rank, however failure to show up after registration might lead to penalties in rank.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:19:09 pm by -ArchAngel- »