Offline Freak-Wizard

• Crysis Avenger
  • Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
Re: XLeague
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 07:22:40 pm »
kk !! just !! leave it men!! y did u join CA??? nvm man!! just dnt bost and suck up!!

When the hell did i suck up just now men? I joined CA because CA was a Counter-Strike clan and at that time the XLeague wasn't! Now I resigned from CA and I got you this forum on GLK. I see you still aren't happy...

Offline Freak-Wizard

• Crysis Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2008, 07:23:08 pm »
Well said.
I personally think Freak is a good guy. Donno bout others. And if others think that Freak is a sucked up person it really does not matter.

thanks friend :)
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2008, 07:24:31 pm »
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2008, 07:30:40 pm »
guys i think this is getting a bit out of hand.. its not nice to discuss ur clan problems here in the forums... This is turning from a "clan introduction" thread to an "inside the clan war" thread.. and ur not projecting a good picture about the clan..  pls break it up and settle it in the next clan meeting!!!

No Bullshit

Offline Freak-Wizard

• Crysis Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2008, 07:36:14 pm »
guys i think this is getting a bit out of hand.. its not nice to discuss ur clan problems here in the forums... This is turning from a "clan introduction" thread to an "inside the clan war" thread.. and ur not projecting a good picture about the clan..  pls break it up and settle it in the next clan meeting!!!

It will never be. Why? Because we have people who fight with each other in our clan and this is why I though from the start we should have never gone public. I have tried to stop all these petty fights for a long time now but apparently no one listens  >:( Too late now...

Clan Introduction is over. This topic is locked.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:38:19 pm by Freak-Wizard »
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2008, 09:30:38 pm »
Just a tiny example to show that what we expect from GLK clans.

[youtube=425,350]E7Cwf9DmPdc[/youtube]