Uba DVD Eka Gatte kohomada Ban

not dvd!  perload steam

Offline raven

• The fools will not hinder me
    • View Profile
    • Raven's Nest
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2011, 11:29:10 pm »
Played through the campaign. I think i'm over the half way point now. Its frikin awesome. Better than the MW2 campaign and on part or better than the COD4 campaign. The graphics has had a minor update with better lighting and fire (At least to my eyes). The character animations are the same and a bit dated.

Offline EdeM

• YOLO!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2011, 11:35:10 pm »
hey guys is it still the steam preload version or DVD version of it???? does Multi 9 has it already??

Offline raven

• The fools will not hinder me
    • View Profile
    • Raven's Nest
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2011, 08:16:40 am »
I downloaded the steam ISO earlier and then used it to install the game cos I bought the game on 7th. So didn't have time to pre-load

Offline Zer0

• Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2011, 11:31:17 am »
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2011, 02:23:32 pm »
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2011, 03:06:46 pm »
Awesome game..I dnt know why everyone jumped in "lets hate modern warfare" badwagon..:(
ďIf you are going through hell, keep going.Ē

Offline D4R

• Death is the road. Life is the traveller !
    • View Profile
    • Great deals on Amazon
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2011, 07:56:33 pm »
Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 BlackBox Repack 5GB OUT

Download

Code: [Select]
http://blackbox-repacks.blogspot.com/2011/11/repackcall-of-duty-moder-warfare-3.html
 :) :)

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can

Intel Core i5 4570 @3.20Ghz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr Gaming OC 2GB| 8GB DDR3 GSkill 1333Mhz | Gigabyte H81M-S2PV |Logitech G35 7.1 Gaming Headset | Logitech G400S Gaming Mouse |Samsung E2220X 22" 1080p LED Backlit | Cooler Master GXII 550W PSU | Cooler Master X Dream i117 CPU Cooler | Antec GX700 | Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Great Deals On Amazon And GMG:
http://amazonawesomedeals.blogspot.com/
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=josivubo

My Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/d4r
if anyone has sent me a request and I haven't accepted, please let me know your id. many russian scammers send request every day and it's hard to figure out which one to accept

Offline Exo

• To Conquer or to Perish
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2011, 11:54:19 pm »
WTF! I was trying out MW3 Delta Ops survival hard mode and it's frigging impossible to kill the juggernaut! Any tips? I'm getting fed up of that b*****d. :\
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2011, 06:39:14 pm »
An Honest Review : Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty has now become officially a perennial franchise, with a new installment out literally every fall. This causes critics of the series to poke fun at it, and make unflattering comparisons to Madden, where only minor tweaks and adjustments are put into each new yearís release.

But even with these jabs, it was still the case that each of the titles in the Call of Duty franchise were at least new games. Sure, the differences between Modern Warfareís 1, 2 and last yearís Black Ops were hardly colossal, but there were notable changes that made the games feel like a somewhat new and exciting experience each time.

With Modern Warfare 3 however, the clock has run out. In its current format, itís becoming clear that Activision has squeezed almost every drop out of this series that it can manage. Iíve always laughed along with the jokes about new COD games being glorified $60 map packs, but in the case of MW3, itís an undeniable, factual statement.

Itís astonishing to me that somehow this game took two years to develop. Forget gameplay, which rarely, if ever changes. Even the goddamn MENUS are the same as Modern Warfare 2. The start screen, the mode select, the unlock lists, the challenges, the weapon and class select and even the damn loading screens are almost IDENTICAL to MW2, to the point where itís almost  laughable. I mean, if youíre going to keep the actual game the same, fine, but recycling to this degree? Itís almost a slap in the face to fans, and even the loyalists are going to have to wonder how long this series can get away with changing less and less each go-round.

So far, Iíve beaten the single player campaign, and spent about three hours in multiplayer, but in that time thereís little Iíve seen that makes this game stand apart from Modern Warfare 2. Worse maps maybe?

Single player is usually worth some sort of commentary, but this time, not so much. While past games have featured some truly jaw dropping moments, like a nuke detonating or a civilian massacre, thereís no one sequence like that which really stands out. Yes, there are thrilling, cinematic levels set in every corner of the world from New York to Berlin to Paris to Africa, but this is the problem with being the third (err, like seventh) game in a series. There gets to be a point where you just canít top yourself any further, and one more crumbling landmark isnít going to get the same kind of rise out of you anymore.

Though the levels are very scenic, gameplay is just simply mowing down waves upon waves of faceless soldiers while youíre using guns that have seemingly unlimited ammo and almost no recoil. Itís different in multiplayer, but the campaign is now easier than ever as you can literally snipe anyone at 300 yards with any weapon at all, due to the fact that kickback simply doesnít exist.

The plot is as incomprehensible as ever, but the long and short of it is that World War 3 is moving from America to Europe, and somehow the terrorist Makarov is still at the forefront of all of it. After mulching through about 500 enemies before lunch, and switching back and forth between four different characters while doing so, thereís just no real connection to be found in these stories. The game goes for a few ďoh shitĒ moments, but misses. Really, youíre going to orchestrate a sequence where Iím playing as a father with a video camera filming his wife and kid in London, and you expect me to be surprised when something tragic happens a few seconds later? Is that your ďshocking contentĒ moment you warned me I should skip?

Anyway, six hours later and I was through the campaign without more than a handful of memories to take with me. Then it was on to the part of the game where weíll all spend a hundred hours or more: multiplayer.

But you know, I just canít see myself doing it. Not this time. As I played the mode for the first time, there was no learning curve. None. It was like I popped in Modern Warfare 2 and the only difference was I had to stumble around some new poorly made levels. Even the guns feel exactly the same. Am I really going to put another hundred hours into leveling up, then hit the reset button and do it again two or three more times after prestiging?

Perhaps I wouldnít feel this way if Battlefield 3 hadnít showed me that there is another option out there. Thereís plenty to be fixed in that game, donít get me wrong, but it was just something different, which is all Iíve wanted in this genre. Modern Warfare 3 doesnít just feel like the same old thing. It literally is the same old thing, and thatís not okay.

Yes, yes, I know. There are changes, and some of them good. It seems Infinity Ward (or whatís left of them) has tried to fix past MW problems. In a quick overview of the new perks, I didnít see any that A) increase run speed or B) give you unlimited sprint. Combine that with no lunge knifing (Commando is banished) and there are no more sprint knifers to fear. Unfortunately, the complete lack of ANY movement perks has made most of my former run and gun classes useless.

Also gone are perks like One Man Army and Danger Close, which made noob toobing a nightmare. The new perks do seem to be a bit more tactical than they used to, but Iím going to have a hard time ever letting go of quick aiming and quick reloads, which are no longer the same perk unfortunately.

There are new weapons, but I havenít seen anything too revolutionary yet. Guns shoot bullets, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, and thatís about as much variation as you can have. Now you can ďrank upĒ individual guns which unlocks specializations for them. Itís kind of like a second attachment, as I donít think Bling (2+ attachments) is a perk anymore either. Itís also nice you can customize your killstreaks with each class, and the option to play as a support team member is nice. I really didnít miss killstreaks while playing Battlefield however, as I was reminded when a Predator missile drilled its way into my brain about fifteen seconds into my first game.

Itís hard to fully judge the levels out of a limited pool of play time so far, but the fact that after three hours I canít really tell you ONE of them thatís distinctive says a lot. Thereís one thatís kind of like a destroyed freeway overpass, but youíre always just playing on rubble in the ground. There are a bunch of European looking cities with uh..rubble everywhere. Thereís a lot of rubble I guess is what Iím saying. Really, none of these at all have stood out to me, nor felt like anything innovative. Thereís no Terminal or High Rise or Nuketown or ones that really have a distinctive format or style to them. Itís the Black Ops school of level design thatís a bunch of winding corridors and interconnected buildings with little else going on. Also, nearly all the maps seemed incredibly tiny to me. Perhaps thatís just a Team Deathmatch thing, but I was practically tripping over enemies with every step in each of these levels. Almost all encounters just rely on who comes up behind who first, or who can jam on the trigger button the fastest if both should meet at the same time.

Obviously this is going to take some time to fully sort out and judge, but my initial impression is that this is indeed a very expensive map pack for Modern Warfare 2, as everything down to the menus has been left unchanged. Unfortunately, all your stats are erased from the last game, and the new maps arenít even very good.

I think after this Call of Duty is really going to have to do some soul searching about where it goes from here. Yes, this game will make a ton of money, but never before has a title been SO similar to previous ones, and I think itís going to annoy a lot of people.

Honestly, even if Battlefield is a minor competitor in their eyes, they need to start taking pages out of their book. Destructible environments and vehicles are two key elements which could and should be implemented into these games, and you canít tell me with the BILLIONS of dollars in sales these titles rack up, they canít afford to put some effort into evolving the game in ways like that. Iím saying this not as a fanboy in any camp, but as someone who has been a fan of the Call of Duty series for years, but recognizes that it needs to keep moving forward rather than staying stuck in neutral.

Itís a ďgoodĒ game, and itís been good for the last X amount of installments, but it just reeks of laziness, and I hope fans will rise up and demand some significant growth in the series for the future.

But hey, at least the servers worked on launch day.

Read the Full review here: http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2011/11/09/the-modern-warfare-3-journal-day-1/

Source: Unreality Mag
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:41:25 pm by earthling-sl »
Fiio X1 + Fiio E17 > VSonic VC100 / Ostry KC06A
Notebook + JRiver 20 > Fiio E17 > Sony MDR MA900
OnePlus One > SoundMagic E10
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2011, 05:11:48 pm »
Anyone who is Playing Modern warfare 3 multiplayer On Steam add me :D :D

Add me====  mob_zter

Add me====  mob_zter

Add me====  mob_zter
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2011, 03:41:42 pm »
I have 04 DVD s for MW..can any say how install this....DVD1 mount kalata Setup eka weda ne...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:02:52 pm by AsK19 »