web analytics
Nintendo GBA/DS Emulator
« on: January 28, 2008, 03:40:19 pm »
This section appears to be dead!

Hope this will stimulate it a bit.
No$gba is currently the best emulator out there. I'm currently playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass with only a few render artifacts. There are hundreds of games out there so try something new.

Download No$gba v2.6a (416kb)
Code: [Select]
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ms2cmnbimhpassword: gamerlk

Nds2xGL v2.5
hello, this is the version 2.5 of the my program

NDS2xGL is a program that add functions to the NO$GBA DS emulator (http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm), also thkz for martin for this incredible emulator =)

How to Install??

Just Extract/copy these contents into NO$GBA directory and to run use the NDS2XGL2 executable

Features From Version 2.5

1) 1.5x zoom fixed (to fit in 1024x768) (fullscreen is TODO)
2) Allow NO$GBA to rotate the screen
3) Can Speed NO$GBA emulator a bit (2%-10%)
4) It uses/requires OpenGL (a faster card more speed-up)
5) It will remeber the last select files for the roms you open using the normal open method (rom list not supported in this version)
6) It add 2 filter for the Graphics HQ2X and Scale2X
7) Add Right Click in the Touchscreen area (simulates mouse-look like those new games (CS/quake/etc..)

Optimized Settings:

Ok, i expect you have some new computer (that is needed to run NDS anyway), so this is the best you can do

in the emulator setup (F11):
Video Output: Set to 15bpp

in the nds2xgl menu:
FrameSkip 1 (30 fps) (you can use more to get little extra speed)
Textures: 16bits
Filter: Scale2x or None

Download Nds2xgl v2.5 (258kb)

NDS & GBA Game ROM's can be aquired from the link below

(click the picture)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 06:29:45 pm by fata1ity »
Re: Nintendo GBA/DS Emulator
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 04:47:04 pm »
hey!! Thanks alot!! xD i heard abt this and i played a few games on it lyk kingdom hearts and final fantasy .. :) i hope they update this thing properly cause it cant play the main ds games .. :(
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 05:00:33 pm »
where can i find gba or ds roms?
Animeniac
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:26:15 pm »
I've added a link for Nds2xGL v2.5, I strongly suggest ya'll download that too because it add 1.5x zoom and the ablilty to rotate the screen for book-mode games like Brain Age, Hotel Dusk and Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword.

Make sure to read this instructions I've attached to the first post for optimal settings!!!

hey!! Thanks alot!! xD i heard abt this and i played a few games on it lyk kingdom hearts and final fantasy .. :) i hope they update this thing properly cause it cant play the main ds games .. :(

Which games did you try? I'm currently playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass. I played the Ninja Gaiden demo, Electroplankton and hotel dusk. Currently downloading COD4 I'll update this post if it works.

where can i find gba or ds roms?

You can try nDASH they have a lot of stuff otherwise your gonna have to search for torrents but they normally come in packs, very very large packs. I found one with 45GB of NDS ROM's!!  o.0
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 06:36:56 pm by fata1ity »