Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

zaryamain

November 13, 2017, 03:39:10 pm
selling my brand new 2tb portable hdd for 10k :)

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389369
  • Total Topics: 32136
  • Online Today: 355
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 170
Total: 172

Author Topic: BM.ResurrectioN banned from GCCL Season 5  (Read 18471 times)

Offline Aka DeVil

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
Re: BM.ResurrectioN banned from GCCL Season 5
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 02:17:36 am »
lol agincourt u just told me in chat tht i didnt wall but i dont knw if u told it as a jk anyways i dont care

let people think wt they wana think i knw tht i didnt wall.

like dirk said i should have won 3 easy rounds if i walled

ela rav n1

Offline Aka DeVil

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 02:18:18 am »
Ado I dont think Silver is eally a hacker Cause i have played LAN with him for sveral times. You might think a Noob is posting Shit. But U have to think 1 Point. If Silver Actually DID wall. They were in need of just 3 Rounds to WIN????????? Just cause XplayN are better than any 1. it doesnt mean they always will WIN. If he actually DID WALLING :S Why did they lose all the other 14 rounds
without beating Them at once. So think before you talk man.
There are Times when u get lucky. just cause a NOOB gets an ace in a Tournament . Does it mean he is Hacking. In this case SILVER has got some luck and he have Given his best.

If he did actually wall they didnt have any chance to LOSE. They had 100% chance for victory.
So think on this man. Looking at a Match live . And looking it through a demo is totally different.
THere are many Bugs in demos. All of u all know.

So the best thing is All the buggers who said SILVER was hacking having Lan match against them. :)

So all the buggers who told he is a Waller better come to SLCG or any other LAN tourney or get together and Show the skills you have Got.

That will be a better IDEA>  Nikan ekek kiwwa kiyal. Okkomalla ekata dhenawa Dhaagena.

And most of the guyz who said he is Walling here are now personally saying He didnt :S

So this is a bloody no use Thread. Best thing is Look and Talk. Dont Estimate and talk . ( he will be like that and this). Play against them and WIN.
 2009 SLCG ALpha lost to MORA ( my clan) (our 1st LAN tourney) and they lost. Does that mean
We Waled . :S

SO better look at him and estimate how he is.

thnx dirk

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 02:22:51 am »
rofl alpha lost to mora. big talkers eh. where yourll at

Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 02:29:33 am »
rofl alpha has been a dominant clan for years and mora was a new clan witch consisted of players who had played cs just for a matter of months. and they beat alpha in lan. wow we are the ones who have to call you online pros and wallers kudda. but we aint 3rd grade like yourll, just cos one b***h barks we alsoo dont bark. keep your respect n wait. bottomline is he didnt wall last night. and seriously glk does have a problem with bm? if so pls tell us so that we are aware of it. thanks

Offline Lionel Messi

• CS-Server admin
  • Uber Pwnage
  • AboveNBeyond
    • View Profile
    • Team Alpha
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 02:31:13 am »
Ado I dont think Silver is eally a hacker Cause i have played LAN with him for sveral times. You might think a Noob is posting Shit. But U have to think 1 Point. If Silver Actually DID wall. They were in need of just 3 Rounds to WIN????????? Just cause XplayN are better than any 1. it doesnt mean they always will WIN. If he actually DID WALLING :S Why did they lose all the other 14 rounds
without beating Them at once. So think before you talk man.
There are Times when u get lucky. just cause a NOOB gets an ace in a Tournament . Does it mean he is Hacking. In this case SILVER has got some luck and he have Given his best.

If he did actually wall they didnt have any chance to LOSE. They had 100% chance for victory.
So think on this man. Looking at a Match live . And looking it through a demo is totally different.
THere are many Bugs in demos. All of u all know.

So the best thing is All the buggers who said SILVER was hacking having Lan match against them. :)

So all the buggers who told he is a Waller better come to SLCG or any other LAN tourney or get together and Show the skills you have Got.

That will be a better IDEA>  Nikan ekek kiwwa kiyal. Okkomalla ekata dhenawa Dhaagena.

And most of the guyz who said he is Walling here are now personally saying He didnt :S

So this is a bloody no use Thread. Best thing is Look and Talk. Dont Estimate and talk . ( he will be like that and this). Play against them and WIN.
 2009 SLCG ALpha lost to MORA ( my clan) (our 1st LAN tourney) and they lost. Does that mean
We Waled . :S

SO better look at him and estimate how he is.
admin who was in spec is 1000times Experienced than you as well as the admins who checked the demo(I am not talking about my self)
and game you won with Team Alpha is not relevant to this topic so please dont go off Topic +we all know Only Major Viraj was the regular Alpha player in that line up, and can u tell me who told u Personally he was not walling any member of  glk crew? don't Post bullshit here and don't try to Protect hackers he was hacking and it is proven  
kthx
rofl alpha lost to mora. big talkers eh. where yourll at
Alpha line up was =Major Viraj,Drifter,Punisher,Max damage and another Guy who is a Dota Player
rofl alpha has been a dominant clan for years and mora was a new clan witch consisted of players who had played cs just for a matter of months. and they beat alpha in lan. wow we are the ones who have to call you online pros and wallers kudda. but we aint 3rd grade like yourll, just cos one b***h barks we alsoo dont bark. keep your respect n wait. bottomline is he didnt wall last night. and seriously glk does have a problem with bm? if so pls tell us so that we are aware of it. thanks
If u have a doubt about me ask someone who watched the match LL vs Loku Scene at SLCG
kthx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 02:34:41 am by Murazor »

Offline Aka DeVil

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 02:34:20 am »
MURAZOR its not my falut tht you cant shoot straight and the other thing is ive been playin cs before u i started 2 years back. and one thing lets see urll ply slcg

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 02:42:17 am »
still a better and more experienced lineup than mora. wtf roflmao. drifter alone can rape em.

im guessing admin was strider or infernez. very dissapointing. dude we arent jobless, walling just to win some game. and a game which i myself have been playing for 4 years. if yourll are harassing us so much why dnt u just geet vac secured servers. im sure some proper hackers wud get caught.
normally i wudnt argue this much, but yesterday we tried so hard and we give it our best shot, thats why im just so dissapointed.

and yourll say invker cant play lan? good joke

Offline minfazdirk

• Trained Noob
  • D!rK /AJ/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 02:44:26 am »
ok FIne that might be off topic.

Butan u answer this question. Y didnt Silver Win the match for Bm.
They needed only 3 rounds 4 Victory. :S  

Kudda If u were walling and u had only 3 rounds to win. What will you do. Will you  give up the whole match without winning it. :S
(I am nt saying u r walling. Bt in Silvers Situation.)
And you all think we cant beat ou all in LAN. Ok nvm. Time changes everything man.
Hope to meet in SLCG. Lets C man. My clan consists of Me,CriticaL,Forest,Newton and {ASH}.

We r good frnds. You know me i know u. Bt Y Fights against Bm always.

Y didnt they win the match and They just needed 3 f***ing Rounds.

Ado Cs wala Kauruth Loku nehe. Its all about talent. And kudda u and me started cs at the same time. I guess. 1 year and 8 months.

Hope to meet in SLCG.  
And I dnt mind if they are 1000 times or 10000 times expirienced than me. :S.

The one who knows the basic can identify whether he is a Waller or Not :S

Offline SUPPA

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 02:45:36 am »
RAV u made a big mistake u just listen to dumb admins saying this guy is walling but he aint so sad rav glk reputation has gone done. i am sure u can talk to silver and meet him in lan

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2010, 02:47:05 am »
slcg or no slcg kudda, stop accusing ppl for lies, if u are so keen in catching hackers get proper vac secured servers will u. then ill accept if i or any of my teammates get caught. how many times have i called yourll to venus ever weekend the whole bm clan is there. and you want to ask how u played? ask ali, prince and everyone in venus and the bp guys how i play.

Offline SUPPA

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 02:50:57 am »
all the guys who commented saying silver was wallin are saying no so this shows this guy is legit

Offline Lionel Messi

• CS-Server admin
  • Uber Pwnage
  • AboveNBeyond
    • View Profile
    • Team Alpha
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 02:51:24 am »
still a better and more experienced lineup than mora. wtf roflmao. drifter alone can rape em.

im guessing admin was strider or infernez. very dissapointing. dude we arent jobless, walling just to win some game. and a game which i myself have been playing for 4 years. if yourll are harassing us so much why dnt u just geet vac secured servers. im sure some proper hackers wud get caught.
normally i wudnt argue this much, but yesterday we tried so hard and we give it our best shot, thats why im just so dissapointed.

and yourll say invker cant play lan? good joke
it was 1 year back and Drifter was not that kind of a good player those days, I played with him on LAN recently, he have really improved now,SLCG is not far away we can see what will happen

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:57 am »
haha cant wait dude! thats wat im saying silver wasnt a good player before so now he is a better playerr. shawn was specing last night. even he said it didnt look like walling. shawn freaking taught us all this so i bet he wud no better than the experienced admin.

Offline SUPPA

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2010, 02:58:49 am »
THESE noob admins have a really big problem with bm players when they improve oh shitttt ! hes a waller ban him dude rav

puka denna wane

Offline SUPPA

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2010, 03:03:56 am »
rav's business is to ban plyers lol he has to get a life dude rav just leave this silver is legit