Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

SRgamer

Yesterday at 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19912
  • Latest: A27
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389408
  • Total Topics: 32145
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 73
Total: 74

Author Topic: 2010 Chevorlet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition [1st in Sri Lanka / 1st in As  (Read 35644 times)

Offline xearonsklavesky

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • aaAAa4a4a44a4a4AaAAAAA!
    • View Profile
    • MidEarth
Whatever said and done this awesome piece of machinery is here and who ever the owners are, they are kinda enough to take it around town for the viewing pleasure of both transformers and car fans. Maybe some of you will get lucky too. (Y)

BLiZ_DaMoN

Holy wtf? 2 cars O_O

Note the 2 different number plates of photos OP and xearon have posted.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 07:13:53 pm by Prometheus »

Offline SmokE

• Trained Noob
    • View Profile
Holy wtf? 2 cars O_O

Note the 2 different number plates of photos OP and xearon have posted.

well bro! dose r garage number plates so we cn use ny garage number plates n it. it dsnt want to b da same

Offline HeLLScrM^

• Immortal
  • HeLLScrM-dA-K1nG
    • View Profile
Awesummmm !! 
- And honey you should see me in a crown... - Jim Moriarty

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
DUDE I saw this car down Gregory's road yesterday...parked near my school.
I should say its a BEAST!

Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
  • I think I smell something fishiE.<))))<??
    • View Profile
Isn't the owner the Presidents son? I see this car parked in the vehicle show room down Kirimandala Mawatha a lot on the way to school.

Offline Chaos

• Death Company
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • The Rose Tinted View
Read Smoke's post. Its owned by the Edirisinghe brothers. They bring vehicles down, do the conversion and try to sell it here or export it to another country...

Offline _RangeR_

• Pwnage
  • _RаиĢэЯ_ ďа Ρľача
    • View Profile
    • xfire.com
i saw dis in da yard in kirimandala mawatha.. some ppl wz cleanin da car! :P..

man i really wana go n see it... god plzz giv me a chance!!!!  :stupid:

Offline kaynine

• n00b Alliance
  • Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
http://gamer.lk/index.php/topic,11369.new.html#new
Dont post off the topic pls. This thread was more than 1year old and why bump with an offtopic post? if you dont have anything related to the topic to post, dont post at all.

PM me - Forum rules - Need help? - Respect fellow gamers

Offline ZenitH

• Immortal
  • PnX
    • View Profile
omg awsm stuf!!! wish i cud hav 1 sum day!! :)

Offline BusteR

• Uber Pwnage
  • -- The Game is oN --
    • View Profile
guys, these cars are available to sri lanka through the buyers directly now. The yard near kirimandala mawath, theres actually 3 cars already there, brought down for selling. And those guys are also the only people from south asia in converting these cars from left hand drive to right hand. Those information ofcourse im sure of :)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Asus P8B75-M Motherboard | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB x2 DDR3 1600Mhz Dual Channel Kit | MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G | CoolerMaster 430 Elite Mid Tower Casing | CoolerMaster GX550 Bronze PSU | Samsung Spinpoint 1TB | Creative 2.1 Subwoofer System | Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse | Logitch G110 Gaming Keyboard | Razor Goliathus Control Edition Matt | Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset | Samsung Syncmaster 20" BX2031 LED |

Offline Erazor

• Uber Pwnage
  • Every Second Counts
    • View Profile
i heard about this, bt i didnt see it. thanks for the photos xearon. (Y)

Offline Exo

• Uber Pwnage
  • To Conquer or to Perish
    • View Profile
Lol lucky me I saw this and the Crystler limo on the same day ;D

Offline earthling-sl

• Immortal
    • View Profile
guys, these cars are available to sri lanka through the buyers directly now. The yard near kirimandala mawath, theres actually 3 cars already there, brought down for selling. And those guys are also the only people from south asia in converting these cars from left hand drive to right hand. Those information ofcourse im sure of :)
question..usa is exporting their cars to UK right ? so obviously they are making them for countries that hav right hand drive....so why do the importers have to convert them ? just bring down the RH-Drive versions...
Fiio X1 + Fiio E17 > VSonic VC100 / Ostry KC06A
Notebook + JRiver 20 > Fiio E17 > Sony MDR MA900
OnePlus One > SoundMagic E10