Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

NilFBosh

Today at 05:01:30 pm
Hey guys, this might be bit of a random question. So apparently Ralph Lauren polos are imported from Sri Lanka and I was wondering whether they sold any here, even the ones with small factory defects.

Chamod

November 22, 2017, 08:32:16 pm
NFS Payback origin code for sale.  :)

SRgamer

November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389447
  • Total Topics: 32153
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

Author Topic: Aliens, is it actually just a myth?  (Read 44430 times)

Offline !BoRa!

• Immortal
  • Fudge Bananas!
    • View Profile
Re: Aliens, is it actually just a myth?
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 08:30:34 pm »
Roswell ... no not the tv show

The Roswell UFO Incident was the alleged recovery of extra-terrestrial (alien) debris, including corpses, from an object which crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, on or about July 8, 1947. Since the late 1970s the incident has been the subject of intense controversy and the subject of conspiracy theories as to the true nature of the object which crashed. The United States military maintains that what was actually recovered was debris from an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classified program named "Mogul"; however, many UFO proponents maintain that in fact a crashed alien craft and bodies were recovered, and that the military then engaged in a cover-up.
                                                            Wikipidia

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
  • I think I smell something fishiE.<))))<??
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 08:34:48 pm »
Roswell ... no not the tv show

The Roswell UFO Incident was the alleged recovery of extra-terrestrial (alien) debris, including corpses, from an object which crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, USA, on or about July 8, 1947. Since the late 1970s the incident has been the subject of intense controversy and the subject of conspiracy theories as to the true nature of the object which crashed. The United States military maintains that what was actually recovered was debris from an experimental high-altitude surveillance balloon belonging to a classified program named "Mogul"; however, many UFO proponents maintain that in fact a crashed alien craft and bodies were recovered, and that the military then engaged in a cover-up.
                                                            Wikipidia

Interesting.. Will do some research on this.

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 08:49:59 pm »
Well mumble i disagree with you. Aliens DO exist.
The overwhelming evidence of UFO's from past civilizations on Earth is the most convincing proof I can think of. Giant stone edifices like the Great Pyramid, or the Nazca Lines in Peru are some of the best proof. They still stand. There is no possible way despite what you may have seen on TV that these ancient cultures could have build such amazing monuments such as Machu Pichu, the Great Pyramid, The Nazca Lines or even Stonehenge in UK.

What most likely happened is that after doing many great things on Earth, these aliens took their stuff and left Earth. Leaving behind many proofs that they were once here. Whether we choose to see the truth or not is up to us.

We have found alien looking skulls, ancient monuments that we would have trouble building today, metals that don't originate on Earth, (in China these were found) they were completely spherical and well fabricated.

There are also many VERY believable UFO case files that are not fakable. Yet as I have said before until Nasa and the Government say OUT LOUD, THEY EXIST, we as a whole people will not totally believe in ufo's. However if you are smart and you can see past the ludicrous explanations of ancient wonders, then you will believe in UFO's without that Nasa confirmation.

Live your life not celebrating victories, but overcoming defeats.

Offline !BoRa!

• Immortal
  • Fudge Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2009, 08:53:15 pm »
Interesting.. Will do some research on this.

Your talking about aliens not knowing about this? wow..

About Aliens and Egyptians

Why the hell would they draw that there... ???

The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids?
Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.
The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory...

If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people in a 500 mile radius to make this possible.

Actually ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.
              NetScientia or something

And i think the Egyptian Hieroglyphics and those letters are the way aliens communicated with them.. that's why we find these wierd symbols in most pyramids..
so maybe the aliens came and help them build these... MAYBE

But why waste time thinking about this stuff... ? the more u think about it the more crazier you get... if they are out there let them be.. they are not harming us are they?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 08:55:59 pm by !BoRa! »

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2009, 08:54:36 pm »
Well mumble i disagree with you. Aliens DO exist.
The overwhelming evidence of UFO's from past civilizations on Earth is the most convincing proof I can think of. Giant stone edifices like the Great Pyramid, or the Nazca Lines in Peru are some of the best proof. They still stand. There is no possible way despite what you may have seen on TV that these ancient cultures could have build such amazing monuments such as Machu Pichu, the Great Pyramid, The Nazca Lines or even Stonehenge in UK.

What most likely happened is that after doing many great things on Earth, these aliens took their stuff and left Earth. Leaving behind many proofs that they were once here. Whether we choose to see the truth or not is up to us.

We have found alien looking skulls, ancient monuments that we would have trouble building today, metals that don't originate on Earth, (in China these were found) they were completely spherical and well fabricated.

There are also many VERY believable UFO case files that are not fakable. Yet as I have said before until Nasa and the Government say OUT LOUD, THEY EXIST, we as a whole people will not totally believe in ufo's. However if you are smart and you can see past the ludicrous explanations of ancient wonders, then you will believe in UFO's without that Nasa confirmation.

THANK YOU <3! Finally another believer! I just studied about Roswell! They say that most of modern technology was invented by using material found in the flying saucer recovered. There is proof of this by a man who has seen this with his very own eyes because he was in charge of the project. I'll be posting more Roswell videos soon.

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2009, 08:56:54 pm »
Your talking about aliens not knowing about this? wow..

About Aliens and Egyptians

Why the hell would they draw that there... ???

The Great Pyramid is believed to have been built over a 20 year span. The pyramid is so huge and so perfect we wouldn't be able to construct something in this day and age that will compare. Each giant Stone ranges from 1 to 20 tons in weight, and the Great Pyramid consisted of well over 100,000 stones. But the Egyptians had no machinery, engines, or construction equipment. So the question still lurks, who built the great pyramids?
Theories suggest the Egyptians built these pyramids, but this asks us how Egyptians hauled 20 ton stones and placed them perfectly Hundreds Of Feet high (145.75 m, 481 ft high).. Some suggest they built a ramp with stones that went from the ground to the top.
The flaw in that theory is that It would take More Rocks to build the ramp than it would to build the Pyramid. When the Pyramid was done, where did these rocks go??? So that shoots down that theory...

If it took 10,000 workers per month over a 20 year span to build the Pyramid like experts suggest, There wouldn't be enough people in a 500 mile radius to make this possible.

Actually ancient Egyptian writing often talk of beings from the sky, the sky opening and bright lights coming down to teach them technology and give them wisdom. Many pictures and symbols resemble ufo's and aliens. POSSIBLY aliens built the Great Pyramid. And these solid long lasting construction techniques were adopted by the Egyptians.
              NetScientia or something

And i think the Egyptian Hieroglyphics and those letters are the way aliens communicated with them.. that's why we find these wierd symbols in most pyramids..
so maybe the aliens came and help them build these... MAYBE

But why waste time thinking about this stuff... ? the more u think about it the more crazier you get... if they are out there let them be.. they are not harming us are they?

If you watch the videos i posted, most of what you explained would be there. I'm still learning about them, so, excuse me if I don't know some facts.

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2009, 08:58:33 pm »

Its good to know about your surroundings son :)
AND its quite fun doing research on this topic..unlessyouareoneboringassperson :P

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2009, 09:00:08 pm »
Its good to know about your surroundings son :)
AND its quite fun doing research on this topic..unlessyouareoneboringassperson :P

Agreed 100%. Why just let mysteries be like stagnant water when we can solve em' :)

Offline !BoRa!

• Immortal
  • Fudge Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2009, 09:02:53 pm »
If you watch the videos i posted, most of what you explained would be there. I'm still learning about them, so, excuse me if I don't know some facts.
nah nah dnt get me in the wrong way.. wasn't an insult.. :P

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2009, 09:03:53 pm »
nah nah dnt get me in the wrong way.. wasn't an insult.. :P

No offence taken. Roswell is very very interesting!

Offline !BoRa!

• Immortal
  • Fudge Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:22 pm »
No offence taken. Roswell is very very interesting!

i knw.. there is another place also but cnt remember..
i have this book with all secret documents and shit.. it's an interesting book

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2009, 09:07:41 pm »
Roswell is very very interesting!

It kinda creeped me out the first time i read about it. That was the spark of my research on aliens.

Offline Moo-Baah

• Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2009, 09:08:37 pm »

i knw.. there is another place also but cnt remember..
i have this book with all secret documents and shit.. it's an interesting book

I WANT! Does it have a name?

Offline !BoRa!

• Immortal
  • Fudge Bananas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2009, 09:11:07 pm »
I WANT! Does it have a name?
it's in sinhala.. i looked for it.. but i cnt find it.. sigh :\

Offline Fishie

• Falsus Divertimento
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2009, 09:12:21 pm »
Yea, there is a sinhalese authow who wrote a book about aliens. I'll find the name out and tell you Muba.