Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Chamod

Yesterday at 08:32:16 pm
NFS Payback origin code for sale.  :)

SRgamer

November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389426
  • Total Topics: 32148
  • Online Today: 199
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 132
Total: 136

Author Topic: Blu-ray disc now available at video international (bamba)  (Read 11377 times)

Offline pubbaa

• Trained Noob
  • it's lil stig...
    • View Profile
Blu-ray disc now available at video international (bamba)
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:30:53 pm »
hey great news i found a shop that is starting to sell original blu-ray movies in sri lanka

a movie costs 3500 rupees

i asked a sales person there about the BD movies he said that they are available from 2nd of feb

the shop is located near the police check point right after you pass unity plaza
when you go towards kolpitty

other media are available(dvd,audio) too

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline dimuthu

• Uber Pwnage
    • View Profile
    • Music
Re: Blu-ray disc now available at video international (bamba)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 12:37:21 pm »
U mean near the army check point? (near swarnamahal)
Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz 1.15V | Gigabyte H81-DS2 (Non-Z Overclock mode) | MSI GeForce 970 Twin Frozr (stock) | Kingston KVR 12GB (8 + 4) 1333MHz | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Audio 7.1 PCI-Ex |
Sennheiser HD 439 headphone in Creative CMSS-3D mode | WD 2TB + Maxtor 250GB | Cooler master GX 550W 80+ Bronze | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | ViewSonic 22" 1080p

Offline pubbaa

• Trained Noob
  • it's lil stig...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 12:51:32 pm »
i think so the big check point you come a cross in between majestic city and abans(with mcdornals) big show room

(Y)

on the sea side when going on galle road towards abans

Offline rustix

• Immortal
  • Omnia mea mecum porto
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 01:30:44 pm »
actually its right next to Barefoot and on the floor above Lepoz (if i'm not mistaken)

Offline pubbaa

• Trained Noob
  • it's lil stig...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 04:42:39 pm »
actually its right next to Barefoot and on the floor above Lepoz (if i'm not mistaken)

it's next to barefoot, although it's on the ground level pretty open store cant miss it they have boards wiith the prices of dvds
ex- dvd 75/=
they have logo of blu-ray too

Offline muharizj

• Pwnage
  • [Questions? Complaints? +94777321118]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 04:53:21 pm »
nice find - I wonder whether they are original - LOL :P
Everything that's ever to be said, has been said; Everything else, is just another Cliche

2600k @ 4.5Ghz | DDR3 16GB 8-8-8-24-T1 | MSI P67A-GD65 |  GTX-580-2-WAY-SLI | X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion | 120GB SSD Intel X25m | 4TB HDDs | Logitech Z5500 | Logitech G930 | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | R.A.T.9 | HAF-X | Thermaltake TR2 1200W |Dell 30" @ 2560x1600

Offline pubbaa

• Trained Noob
  • it's lil stig...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 05:09:32 pm »
nice find - I wonder whether they are original - LOL :P

me too...since some Chinese pirates have found to way to duplicate bd's using the old format AVC rather than h264
and they the pirated ones are in 720p

check the read link

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122688367525432273.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

i think it's our duty (or at least for the fact we the gismo freaks who know more about this stuff than average joe,)should do a test on these so called original BD's

who's with me

Offline muharizj

• Pwnage
  • [Questions? Complaints? +94777321118]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 06:05:51 pm »

who's with me

what do you propose? I'm gonna anyways pick one up, there's a problem though - region -  i think i can only play Jap region and Americas in the PS3 i bought.
Everything that's ever to be said, has been said; Everything else, is just another Cliche

2600k @ 4.5Ghz | DDR3 16GB 8-8-8-24-T1 | MSI P67A-GD65 |  GTX-580-2-WAY-SLI | X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion | 120GB SSD Intel X25m | 4TB HDDs | Logitech Z5500 | Logitech G930 | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | R.A.T.9 | HAF-X | Thermaltake TR2 1200W |Dell 30" @ 2560x1600

Offline pubbaa

• Trained Noob
  • it's lil stig...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13:17 pm »
does anyone have a bd drive for pc ,we can check the file infomation on the qualtiy of video and the stuff that is usually given in original bd and dvds you know the booklets and stuff

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 11:39:26 pm »
what do you propose? I'm gonna anyways pick one up, there's a problem though - region -  i think i can only play Jap region and Americas in the PS3 i bought.
if its pirated, region wont be an issue.
Did you check if it was covered in plastic? Easiest way to tell :P

Offline Vegeta_123

• Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:39:42 am »

ps3 has no region issues on the BD games its something sony eleminated to fight piracy  ;D

Offline NilFBosh

• Immortal
  • Challenge Accepted (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 07:31:28 pm »
Best quality blu rays are now available at Visual Entertainment, Airtel Market in Pettah. Best to buy from them directly as they distribute to other vendors also who sell it for Rs 500 but if you buy it from them its Rs 350.

Offline dus6000

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 10:38:56 pm »
are you crazy or Fool enough to Believe that this blu rays that sell in Video International are original. o.0 i worked in there for some time.I know in and out.the blu ray movies are not original at all. (N)if you want original Blu ray Disc buy it at amazon.com but it will cost you Rs2000-Rs5000. ???.or get it from friend in abroad. And You are Foolishly paying Rs300 Blu ray Disc That will cost video international (Cost+Profit=Rs120  ;) now much cheaper than that but seller have have to profit also no).Lot of Rich,Famous People and Tourist come and waste there money in here.You are Buying Rs60/- worth DVD For Rs250.I think Some People Foolishly think if they spend more money like this they will receive very good product they will have good status good name when they say i brought it from Video International.but this is truth different.all are cheated every day saying they have original Blu ray movies.and how they cheated so far without anyone knowing it.it's like this they will get a copy of original like quality by Distributor in Sri Lanka and from malaysia and india(malaysia they have the best movie crackers also know as decryptors)but if you get a really original Blu ray Disc and Fake Blu Ray Disc It's very hard to recognize the quality difference for normal people.if u have keen eye like me u know the difference.if you used to see only  original blu ray movies that you get from abroad you can check fake blu ray disc side by side in 2 screens you will see the difference.

Offline NilFBosh

• Immortal
  • Challenge Accepted (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 10:43:10 pm »
Mate, we all know that the blu rays they sell aren't original xD lols

Dat rant tho...

Offline dus6000

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 09:52:58 pm »
multi 9 at nugegoda super market 1st floor for games and Video 9 located at nugegoda super market ground floor for movies - 250/ there are the best in service and qulity dvds

other shops in nugegoda supermarket that they sell for -200/- but do not give a chance to play it before etting the blu ray disc
and little bit rude also.they say a big lie they have checked all the disc before putting to shlef to sell that is big lie.i used to work in a
cd shop at col-4 we also used to say that.it is practicaly imossible to check it all the time.if you getting blu ray disc you must check it in HD TV at least that support 1080p Resulution supported tv.
that  can not achive by computer monitor (TFT or CRT Monitor Types)but LED Monitors have this feature,
- so my choice will be video 9.they are giving the chance to check before you buy.
video internatinal ,colombo 3 in (sea side) near galle road for blu ray 210/-.they are offering movies to rent also.so you have to go and check out for your self that suites you. :)