Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

NilFBosh

Today at 05:01:30 pm
Hey guys, this might be bit of a random question. So apparently Ralph Lauren polos are imported from Sri Lanka and I was wondering whether they sold any here, even the ones with small factory defects.

Chamod

November 22, 2017, 08:32:16 pm
NFS Payback origin code for sale.  :)

SRgamer

November 21, 2017, 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389448
  • Total Topics: 32153
  • Online Today: 206
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 166
Total: 167

Author Topic: Appreciation Post  (Read 305 times)

Offline Javeen

Appreciation Post
« on: November 05, 2017, 11:45:29 pm »
As the team captain of PnX|Lanka Lions.MSI, I wanted to give off a small appreciation post to GLK.
Hats off to the whole GLK staff in organizing one of the best or perhaps the best tournament I was a part of yet,it was a privilege for my fellow team mates and I to be a part in this tournament. Special thanks should go to Akshika,Shashika and the other league refs to always keeping my team informed on the matches and doing the best they can to provide the best conditions possible. For instance during the setup for the finals a cloth was messing around with my mouse stability and within seconds the staff responded to make sure my setup was at it's best,and moreover when our midlaner did not have a mouse Shashika managed to get us a mouse in a matter of minutes and that was extremely helpful and we are thankful for you guys to going out of the way to make sure the players have the best experience. So finally I would again like to thank the GLK staff.
See you next tournament guys <3
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:37:05 am by Javeen »

Offline hi im akshika

• Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
Re: Appreciation Post
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 01:04:04 am »
thanks man we do what we can (Y)