Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

SRgamer

Yesterday at 07:31:19 am
i need a team to make a android game using unity. If you like to join send  a gmail to [email protected].  Also I need  to make  android app.  I have  the idea that mean basic concept to make them. So if u like  notify mee.

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19912
  • Latest: A27
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389408
  • Total Topics: 32145
  • Online Today: 200
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 83
Total: 86

Author Topic: What happened to Dialog COD4 Server ?  (Read 453 times)

Offline winchester

• Noob
  • Animus e-Sports
    • View Profile
What happened to Dialog COD4 Server ?
« on: June 03, 2017, 09:15:33 am »
What happened to Dialog COD4 Server ? Did they discontinued it due to legal issues or just dropped it ?
Intel Core i7 4th gen @ 2.5GHz @ MSI GP60

Offline R_L

• Death Company
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Xiphos eSports
    • View Profile
    • GameLadders.LK
Re: What happened to Dialog COD4 Server ?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 11:21:23 pm »
What happened to Dialog COD4 Server ? Did they discontinued it due to legal issues or just dropped it ?

Not sure what legal issues you are referring to but the servers (not just the COD) have been taken offline since we are working with Dialog to improve the latency and upgrade the performance on the servers. We hope to have them up for testing in the coming weeks and probably back to normal by the end of the month. Would appreciate feedback/support during the testing phase.

Offline winchester

• Noob
  • Animus e-Sports
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 12:41:59 pm »
Thank you for the answer! the legal side i was referring is, can you buy a VPS and install a cod server to it without paying for the game? i though they took it down cuz of something like that. no one will sue you if you are bunch of gamers who host a server on aws like that. but for Dialog, they can be sued, right ?
Intel Core i7 4th gen @ 2.5GHz @ MSI GP60

Offline haZh

• Noob
  • Join with me at: grenade.ga/discord
    • View Profile
    • Grenade Gaming
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 08:31:50 pm »
Basically, it can be sued no matter where it's hosted. But depending on the country, the illegality and legality to host pirated software varies. Law is something that can be twisted here and there so no one will know who will win if such a court case actually happens. But I think the real reason is that the game maker doesn't actually care and the amount of money that need to be spent researching on such piracy cases are so damn high. So it's not really worth it unless they gain some huge amount of cash out of such legal cases. They certainly don't want to go against a certain person who host or make those pirated files, because their life will be ruined in jail after that.
Grenade Gaming Counter Strike 1.6 Servers | GGAC 100% Hacker Proof | Friendly Admins | Well Managed:
http://gametracker.com/clan/grenadega