JanithDeSilva

Yesterday at 07:37:05 pm
well why not let me show where there with an explosion

JanithDeSilva

Yesterday at 07:36:29 pm
my bombs are located at

Jiehfeng

Yesterday at 06:31:36 pm
Yeah I know, it's hard to find a good VPN though, the good and fast ones are never free. Eh who cares anyway... People like Janith need VPN's to hide their bombs well.

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19183
  • Latest: NiMiTz
Stats
  • Total Posts: 383109
  • Total Topics: 30867
  • Online Today: 186
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (December 09, 2010, 07:31:23 pm)
Users Online

Author Topic: The SLCG Season Begins from Galle  (Read 1087 times)

The SLCG Season Begins from Galle
« on: October 20, 2016, 01:00:22 pm »
The most anticipated time of the year for all Sri Lankan game enthusiasts is finally back! For a 9th consecutive year, the heat of Sri Lanka Cyber Games, the biggest games festival in Sri Lanka is back and it is ready to go all around the country starting from the Sothern region and going on to Kandy, Colombo, and all the way to Jaffna as well.

This year’s Sothern Qualifier will be opening the doors to all the high-spirited cyber-athletes on 22nd & 23rd of October at Hall de Galle in Galle. The gamers from the South will be given the opportunity to take part in the following team and individual competitive titles:

Team Games:
  • Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
  • DOTA 2
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • League of Legends
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Xbox)
Individual Games:
  • FIFA 16
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Project Cars
Mobile Game:
  • Clash Royale

Not only would the winners be crowned as the champions of the South, they will also be qualified straight into the main event happening in Colombo in December as the representatives of the Southern region. All regional qualifiers will compete against each other at the main event to prove themselves and become the overall champion.

The call to awaken the gamers of the Southern Region has been made. Head over to http://register.slcg.lk now and reserve your slot in the draws today. Let the heat of Sri Lanka’s biggest games festival begin!

By: Binura de Zoysa