Shoutbox

Last 5 Shouts:

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:14 pm
This message is posted here using XRumer + XEvil 4.0
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 pm
XEvil 4.0 is a revolutionary application that can bypass almost any anti-botnet protection.
Captcha Recognition Google (ReCaptcha-1, ReCaptcha-2), Facebook, Yandex, VKontakte, Captcha Com and over 8.4 million other types!
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:17 am
You read this - it

Julieped

November 14, 2017, 04:40:14 am
You read this - it

zaryamain

November 13, 2017, 03:39:10 pm
selling my brand new 2tb portable hdd for 10k :)

Show 50 latest
Members
  • Total Members: 19890
  • Latest: majyw
Stats
  • Total Posts: 389321
  • Total Topics: 32128
  • Online Today: 265
  • Online Ever: 385
  • (November 12, 2017, 08:13:02 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194

Author Topic: Original Game Backups - Steam/Origin/Uplay/Bnet etc  (Read 13238 times)

Offline dulangallege17

• Trained Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
Re: Original Game Backups - Steam/Origin/Uplay/Bnet etc
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 03:23:29 pm »
thanks. (Y)

So,I get games for free right?

Offline dulangallege17

• Trained Noob
  • I love Gamer.LK :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 11:54:35 pm »
If I got the backup games from you.I still need to pay for the game thorough steam or origin right?or is that free?

thanks!

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 12:00:39 am »
If I got the backup games from you.I still need to pay for the game thorough steam or origin right?or is that free?

thanks!
You'll need to buy the game on the relevant platform to play. I'm just sharing the game files to save you the trouble of downloading.
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline JanithDeSilva

• Uber Pwnage
  • Much destruction Such wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 04:14:28 pm »
If any of u guys gp to redline and hand the ur own game files over
If loads of us do it then there will be many games to choose from
Such destruction, much waste, such wow , console is better than pc

Offline Zer0

• Moderator Team
  • Immortal
  • Because zero f***s given
    • View Profile
    • Do you like berries?
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 07:40:59 pm »
Got both expansions for Witcher 3 if anyone wants :)
King Solomons Koththu Baas Theory: "It's absolutely can't be my food, everyone has weak stomachs. Ask the people who eat from me and get sick all the time. You would't know because you're from Colombo"

Offline RamEEz

• Obo-Prime
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Crimsonfeed
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 10:35:51 pm »
I gave a WD 1TB to the technical, it had around 300GB of steam backups :D

edit : i have more with me on my other drive, Ill try and bring them over to you next time. if that is what's expected of me, else you will need to come to Mattegoda to get the files ;D (and if so pls bring a USB 3.0 Portable or a laptop HDD - convenient)

edit 2: screenshot attatched - do not laugh most of them the junior plays

edit 3: have the new Unreal Tournament Pre Alpha files, Witcher 3 GOG (everything - close to 60GB) and a few origin games as well
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:46:54 pm by RamEEz »

Offline Silva

• Uber Pwnage
  • Well, you got to have an opinion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 10:52:11 pm »
checked the screenshot, has stronghold,
instarespect  :yes:
Core i5 2310 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV | 2x4GB ADATA | EVGA 760 SC 4GB | 1TB Toshiba | 21.5" Philips | In Win commander 3 600W | Cooler-master K380 | Logitech G100S combo

Offline Alucard

• Immortal
  • über
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 11:27:27 pm »
checked the screenshot, has stronghold,
instarespect  :yes:

my favourite  ;D

Nothing ever comes closer to Stronghold in the strategy division for me.
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz | Asus ROG Maximus VII Formula | Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Toxic 3GB GDDR5 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB(2x 4GB) DDR3 2400MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | FSP Aurum PT650 80+ Platinum  | Corsair Graphite 760T White | Asus  23" LED Backlit IPS | Logitech Z323 | Sennheiser PC363D 7.1 USB Gaming Headset | Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

Offline FL4SH

• Immortal
  • | The Lost Raider |
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2016, 06:23:39 pm »
my favourite  ;D

Nothing ever comes closer to Stronghold in the strategy division for me.

HGIHLY agree! BEST RTS i've played so far. the whole franchise is fascinating. i'd play any stronghold game.. on any given day..

Offline RamEEz

• Obo-Prime
  • Administrator
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
    • Crimsonfeed
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 09:09:56 pm »
damn... so many stronghold lovers... :D and here I thought I was the only one.

Offline Alucard

• Immortal
  • über
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 09:54:20 pm »
My favourite is the first one.
That much quality wasn't produced by the rest of the games in the franchise.
I even remember how I got it.

It was grade 7 at school. Those days we used to smuggle game cds in to school. (There weren't many dvds and cds were very popular)
And prefects check your bags sometimes at the gates or they come to your classes.  ;D
So we try to hide them as best as we can cause if somehow they find the dvds, they'll confiscate them and use for their own benefits.

My best friend gave the cd for me. At that time he couldn't even finish one mission and advance the story.  ;D (The mission where you have to kill the pig by laying seige on his castle)
I was so much addicted to the game  ;D Finished it even before him and did it a couple of times in the hardest mode.  ;D

That story was so damn good. And the game mechanics were awesome.
Stronghold 2 wasn't good as the original. a bit of a let down actually. But nevertheless an okay game.
Crusaders was awesome. But dissapointed by the fact that it didn't have a proper campaign.

After the original, I love the Stronghold Legends. 3 campaigns with dragons and heroes.  ;D Awesome!!

Stronghold 3 was dissapointing too. I didn't even go far after the second or 3rd mission.

They took some good mechanics away after the Stronghold 1. Like attaching buildings together with stone walls and stuff. I really loved that simple thing. It gave so much character to the original game.
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz | Asus ROG Maximus VII Formula | Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Toxic 3GB GDDR5 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB(2x 4GB) DDR3 2400MHz | Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | FSP Aurum PT650 80+ Platinum  | Corsair Graphite 760T White | Asus  23" LED Backlit IPS | Logitech Z323 | Sennheiser PC363D 7.1 USB Gaming Headset | Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

Offline FL4SH

• Immortal
  • | The Lost Raider |
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2016, 08:43:05 pm »
damn... so many stronghold lovers... :D and here I thought I was the only one.
you are not alone in this universe! :D

My favourite is the first one.
That much quality wasn't produced by the rest of the games in the franchise.
I even remember how I got it.

It was grade 7 at school. Those days we used to smuggle game cds in to school. (There weren't many dvds and cds were very popular)
And prefects check your bags sometimes at the gates or they come to your classes.  ;D
So we try to hide them as best as we can cause if somehow they find the dvds, they'll confiscate them and use for their own benefits.

My best friend gave the cd for me. At that time he couldn't even finish one mission and advance the story.  ;D (The mission where you have to kill the pig by laying seige on his castle)
I was so much addicted to the game  ;D Finished it even before him and did it a couple of times in the hardest mode.  ;D

That story was so damn good. And the game mechanics were awesome.
Stronghold 2 wasn't good as the original. a bit of a let down actually. But nevertheless an okay game.
Crusaders was awesome. But dissapointed by the fact that it didn't have a proper campaign.

After the original, I love the Stronghold Legends. 3 campaigns with dragons and heroes.  ;D Awesome!!

Stronghold 3 was dissapointing too. I didn't even go far after the second or 3rd mission.

They took some good mechanics away after the Stronghold 1. Like attaching buildings together with stone walls and stuff. I really loved that simple thing. It gave so much character to the original game.

agree.. but cannot forget stronghold crusader series( especially crusader 1) too.

Offline Silva

• Uber Pwnage
  • Well, you got to have an opinion!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2016, 09:53:20 am »
ok, from game back up files to stronghold nostalgia, why not?

stronghold and stronghold crusader - best
crusader extreme - was just devs' poor attempt at milking
stronghold legends -  was very good
stronghold 2 - good
stronghold 3 - was pure shit , meh after the patches, still hate it.
crusader 2 - done by what were left from firefly studios  :D was pretty good for a couple of devs' with laptops :D

for me too in very earlier 2000s, in school IT lab, some then nerd A'level guys and IT teacher copy and hide games like stronghold, an old diehard trilogy game, delta force, IGI, aoe...and play in class times, we would just watch  them standing, until i learned
how to search  :P

then it was just pure fun to play them without getting caught by either seniors and IT teacher. soon fate spliced me with gaming and got a PIII in home.

If some big studio buys stronghold series and make a new stronghold game with plenty of content and with proper advertising, they can make it a success. they can make it with unreal or essence engine, would be really  awesome.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 10:01:20 am by Silva »
Core i5 2310 | Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV | 2x4GB ADATA | EVGA 760 SC 4GB | 1TB Toshiba | 21.5" Philips | In Win commander 3 600W | Cooler-master K380 | Logitech G100S combo

Offline FL4SH

• Immortal
  • | The Lost Raider |
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2016, 01:58:30 pm »
ok, from game back up files to stronghold nostalgia, why not?

soon fate spliced me with gaming and got a PIII in home.

that feeling back in days!!  ::)

anyway.. back to the topic!  ;D

Offline Alucard

• Immortal
  • über
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2016, 07:32:47 pm »
I downloaded the Stronghold HD Remake  ;D looks good supporting higher resolutions. And they've added some extra seige & invasion maps too.
You can buy it on GOG for about $2 if you want the original.

Can't wait to play this again  ;D